The Greatest City in the Worrrrrrld: New York

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: The Greatest City in the Worrrrrrld: New York

Postby bosux » 13 Feb 2018, 21:36

Briandong79 wrote:Just make sure you choose crab juice over mountain dew.

to wash down your klavh kalash?
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 14 Feb 2018, 07:31

bosux wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Just make sure you choose crab juice over mountain dew.

to wash down your klavh kalash?

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby TheWolf » 14 Feb 2018, 08:53

Rodney Farva wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:It would be pretty funny and 19 if you got raped a few times on that 15 Block walk.

there's no raping going on between those two points

I was led to believe there's rape going on everywhere.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Dthefritz » 14 Feb 2018, 08:57

TheWolf wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:It would be pretty funny and 19 if you got raped a few times on that 15 Block walk.

there's no raping going on between those two points

I was led to believe there's rape going on everywhere.

Rape requires a certain amount of physical space that is not available in times square.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Feb 2018, 08:59

Dthefritz wrote:Rape requires a certain amount of physical space that is not available in times square.

Ummm.....yeah?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 14 Feb 2018, 09:24

Hopefully this trip coincides with Rodney Farva's annual trek across the GOAT. You can point him to the nearest lavatory.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 14 Feb 2018, 09:27

rickm3 wrote:I was talking (well since it is 2018 I was texting and not actually talking) to a friend of mine and told him I may go to MSG to try to catch the Big 10 tourney. I am not sure he has ever been to NYC. I told him I would take the train to Grand Central and walk to the Garden. He asked me if I feared for my life on that walk, I don't think he meant it literally but still he questioned the safety of it. Seriously, what do the hillbillies of the world think The City is like? I told him not to worry, the roughly 15 block walk is fine. The only real problem is the asshole people that work in the city, the stupid tourists that don't know how to cross the street and the random homeless person with the blind dog asking for money.

i didn't think people really had this impression anymore. NY is one of the safest big cities in america. manhattan especially. i've heard this perception way more about detroit.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby ctz31 » 14 Feb 2018, 09:28

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
rickm3 wrote:I was talking (well since it is 2018 I was texting and not actually talking) to a friend of mine and told him I may go to MSG to try to catch the Big 10 tourney. I am not sure he has ever been to NYC. I told him I would take the train to Grand Central and walk to the Garden. He asked me if I feared for my life on that walk, I don't think he meant it literally but still he questioned the safety of it. Seriously, what do the hillbillies of the world think The City is like? I told him not to worry, the roughly 15 block walk is fine. The only real problem is the asshole people that work in the city, the stupid tourists that don't know how to cross the street and the random homeless person with the blind dog asking for money.

i didn't think people really had this impression anymore. NY is one of the safest big cities in america. manhattan especially. i've heard this perception way more about detroit.

Agreed. I'd be more concerned about all the fags.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby JichaelDick » 14 Feb 2018, 09:30

So...this is probably the best thread to go into.

As the logistical leader of the Dick Family Northeastern Excursion, I am looking at hotels in Boston and NYC. It seems as if my best bet for NYC is going to be staying in Jersey either near a rail stop, the ferry, OR finding one with a shuttle service into town.

Is this a good idea, or should we pony up a little more and stay in New Yawk proper?
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 14 Feb 2018, 09:32

JichaelDick wrote:So...this is probably the best thread to go into.

As the logistical leader of the Dick Family Northeastern Excursion, I am looking at hotels in Boston and NYC. It seems as if my best bet for NYC is going to be staying in Jersey either near a rail stop, the ferry, OR finding one with a shuttle service into town.

Is this a good idea, or should we pony up a little more and stay in New Yawk proper?

I don't think you need to pony up from NJ to NY. There are plenty of public transit options. /Anus
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Theny » 14 Feb 2018, 09:34

Depending on how long you're staying there....actually I can't think of any reason not to stay in the city. It's not like you're gonna roll into the city and park in front of Times Square like it's the local Huddle House.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby TheWolf » 14 Feb 2018, 09:36

Theny wrote:

Depending on how long you're staying there....actually I can't think of any reason not to stay in the city. It's not like you're gonna roll into the city and park in front of Times Square like it's the local Huddle House.

I'm not a NYC expert by any means, but I agree. I know it's more expensive, but having to take a train or something in from NJ seems like a big waste of time IMO.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 14 Feb 2018, 09:39

maybe queens, that way you only have to worry about the subway. going back and forth on the ferry is kind of pricy.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 14 Feb 2018, 10:09

Dr Jeckyll wrote:

maybe queens, that way you only have to worry about the subway. going back and forth on the ferry is kind of pricy.

Don't got to Queens.

Imagine having to take the 7 train to the ballpark, looking like you're riding through Beirut next to some kid with purple hair next to some queer with AIDS right next to some dude who just got out of jail for the fourth time right next to some 20-year-old mom with kids. It's depressing
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Feb 2018, 10:31

I got that one. And laughed.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.