Patriots v. The Eagles

Re: Patriots v. The Eagles

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Feb 2018, 15:13

Anyway it’s adorable that you aren’t listing Foles. The guy caught fire for 2 games.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby mister bacon » 13 Feb 2018, 15:14

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Anyway it’s adorable that you aren’t listing Foles. The guy caught fire for 2 games.

he had that one ridiculous year with chip kelly too. chip's fingerprints were all over this SB will imo. between foles, running his offense in the SB, and legarette i think y'all owe him a ring.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Theny » 13 Feb 2018, 15:59

mister bacon wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Anyway it’s adorable that you aren’t listing Foles. The guy caught fire for 2 games.

he had that one ridiculous year with chip kelly too. chip's fingerprints were all over this SB will imo. between foles, running his offense in the SB, and legarette i think y'all owe him a ring.

49ers are trending up too. Hire and Fire Chip, win a 'chip.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby PhillyJim76 » 13 Feb 2018, 16:33

Without watching every game he played as an Eagle, 27/2 and a SB MVP performance. That’s not a bad resume. If he was smart, he would stay in Philly as the backup instead of signing with like the Browns or something
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby bosux » 13 Feb 2018, 16:54

PhillyJim76 wrote:Without watching every game he played as an Eagle, 27/2 and a SB MVP performance. That’s not a bad resume. If he was smart, he would stay in Philly as the backup instead of signing with like the Browns or something

yup...get PAID to hold a clipboard and keep yourself in game shape with the confidence that you already stepped in and did the job before.

what's the alternative, go somewhere and get his brains beat in for some shitty team, basically the same scenario that made him want to quit
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Feb 2018, 16:57

bosux wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Without watching every game he played as an Eagle, 27/2 and a SB MVP performance. That’s not a bad resume. If he was smart, he would stay in Philly as the backup instead of signing with like the Browns or something

yup...get PAID to hold a clipboard and keep yourself in game shape with the confidence that you already stepped in and did the job before.

what's the alternative, go somewhere and get his brains beat in for some shitty team, basically the same scenario that made him want to quit

Yeah.

7M to do nothing > 25M and being the man
/SotsgLogic
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 13 Feb 2018, 17:18

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Why isn't McMahon considered with the worst QBs? Not like he was lighting the world on fire. Plus, riding an all-time D (phrasing) and amazing running game? Sounds like McMahon was Dilfer before the Dilf.

first j-man, now you with this #-o
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby PhillyJim76 » 13 Feb 2018, 20:10

He would never see the 25 million
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby Dthefritz » 13 Feb 2018, 20:33

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
bosux wrote:

Yeah.

/SotsgLogic

While I agree with James that 25M is too high, and some teams probably suck too much for him to be interested, I agree w/Balls in principle. We're talking about a highly competitive, professional athlete, who is neither old, injured nor Andrew Bynum. Why wouldn't he want to go out there and win again?
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby bosux » 13 Feb 2018, 21:58

Dthefritz wrote:
bosux wrote:

Yeah.

/SotsgLogic

While I agree with James that 25M is too high, and some teams probably suck too much for him to be interested, I agree w/Balls in principle. We're talking about a highly competitive, professional athlete, who is neither old, injured nor Andrew Bynum. Why wouldn't he want to go out there and win again?

because he can't, dummy...seriously, you or dummy balls who thinks he is a crappy qb tell me where he is going to be 'the man'

i can't even with you people that pretend to know about sports
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Dthefritz » 13 Feb 2018, 22:08

bosux wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
bosux wrote:

Yeah.

/SotsgLogic

because he can't, dummy...seriously, you or dummy balls who thinks he is a crappy qb tell me where he is going to be 'the man'

I'm not talking about if he could win another one, or if he's smart. I'm talking about pro athletes being competitive people who don't wanna sit on the bench, even ones who suck and shouldn't ever start. Maybe Foles is different and is content to hold a clipboard. It's highly unusual if so.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Jew Jitsu » 13 Feb 2018, 22:10

bosux wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
bosux wrote:

Yeah.

/SotsgLogic

If there's one trait Super Bowl winning QBs have in common is the fact they know they can't be a difference maker on the field.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Rodney Farva » 13 Feb 2018, 22:28

Jew Jitsu wrote:
bosux wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
bosux wrote:

Yeah.

/SotsgLogic

If there's one trait Super Bowl winning QBs have in common is the fact they know they can't be a difference maker on the field.

dilfer still thinks he could throw a football over that mountain
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Dunking Donut » 14 Feb 2018, 07:01

Turn those 2 TDs that should have been overturned and that TD that was an illegal play into a lot of cash, that's what I say.
jew jitsu wrote:Shit is overblown honestly, if we are going by today's standard I committed sexual assault a bunch of times. Give me a break
Dunking Donut
The Bomb Dick

Postby JichaelDick » 14 Feb 2018, 07:09

Dunking Donut wrote:Turn those 2 TDs that should have been overturned and that TD that was an illegal play into a lot of cash, that's what I say.

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

PreviousNext

Return to NFL