ctz31's House O' Pain: The Official Buffalo Bills Thread

Re: ctz31's House O' Pain: The Official Buffalo Bills Thread

Postby ctz31 » 11 Jan 2018, 09:15

Do you guys think tre white should win DROY? I am hearing good things about a few other guys around the league. Thoughts?
ctz31
#nnf

Postby TheWolf » 11 Jan 2018, 09:17

ctz31 wrote:Do you guys think tre white should win DROY? I am hearing good things about a few other guys around the league. Thoughts?

People seem to like that Lattimore kid on the Saints. I bet he'll win. Your boy may pull it off thanks to some sympathy votes for his near-murking, though.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mister bacon » 11 Jan 2018, 11:51

TheWolf wrote:
ctz31 wrote:Do you guys think tre white should win DROY? I am hearing good things about a few other guys around the league. Thoughts?

People seem to like that Lattimore kid on the Saints. I bet he'll win. Your boy may pull it off thanks to some sympathy votes for his near-murking, though.

at least this patriots te tried to murk someone on the field this time! /anus

on the serious note the fact that he bothered gronk enough for gronk to drop a cheap shot on him speaks well for his future.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby ctz31 » 11 Jan 2018, 13:18

mister bacon wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

on the serious note the fact that he bothered gronk enough for gronk to drop a cheap shot on him speaks well for his future.

cheap shot? He barely touched him! /retardpatfans
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Gregs Kite » 11 Jan 2018, 13:20

ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

cheap shot? He barely touched him! /retardpatfans

He dropped the People's Forearm on him. Nothing cheap about it. :D
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Jan 2018, 13:37

I can’t find a link, but I heard a quote from Charlie Weis on Sirius today about Tyrod Taylor. I will paraphrase, but it was basically “if your running back is your leading receiver, that’s not good. If the Bills want to go to the next level, and I think they do, they need to move on from Tyrod.”

Did we know that Charlie Weis was a racist?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby jman » 12 Jan 2018, 14:17

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I can’t find a link, but I heard a quote from Charlie Weis on Sirius today about Tyrod Taylor. I will paraphrase, but it was basically “if your running back is your leading receiver, that’s not good. If the Bills want to go to the next level, and I think they do, they need to move on from Tyrod.”

He coached for both the Patriots and Notre Dame so he's certainly an awful human being.
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby mj3528 » 12 Jan 2018, 14:34

jman wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I can’t find a link, but I heard a quote from Charlie Weis on Sirius today about Tyrod Taylor. I will paraphrase, but it was basically “if your running back is your leading receiver, that’s not good. If the Bills want to go to the next level, and I think they do, they need to move on from Tyrod.”

He coached for both the Patriots and Notre Dame so he's certainly an awful human being.

He is right though. The Browns leading receiver was Duke Johnson, a part-time running back.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby mister bacon » 12 Jan 2018, 15:11

did "decided tactical advantage" Charlie Weis note that the RB is one of the best players in the league and most certainly the best player on the field most of the time?

no wonder he's found such success without systemqb12!
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby ctz31 » 12 Jan 2018, 15:13

mister bacon wrote:

did "decided tactical advantage" Charlie Weis note that the RB is one of the best players in the league and most certainly the best player on the field most of the time?

no wonder he's found such success without systemqb12!

I feel bad for Rick Dennison. Another victim of Teflon Tyrod!
ctz31
#nnf

Postby chrisco » 12 Jan 2018, 15:20

I remember you hanging Tyrod out to dry last offseason too. Maybe this year, he'll lead you to a conference chip lost.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/gm-b ... nchise-qb/
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby ctz31 » 12 Jan 2018, 15:27

chrisco wrote:I remember you hanging Tyrod out to dry last offseason too. Maybe this year, he'll lead you to a conference chip lost.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/gm-b ... nchise-qb/

Yea, i should be thrilled with TT's season, where he was inexplicably bad in 2/3rds of the games and we somehow snuck to a 9-7 record because of great defense and a mess of a conference, and then were embarrassed in the playoffs against an equally bad qb directly because of TTs play.
ctz31
#nnf

Previous

Return to NFL