Wrestling

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Wrestling

Postby mj3528 » 10 Jan 2018, 16:01

JichaelDick wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Jike did you get to double team Paige with Xavier Woods or is she not on the Smackdown brand?


Also, was my girl WWE Lana there?

Do you have any pics from this trip to post?


I did not see Lana, but her husband was in action, so I'd assume she was there in some capacity.

Here's a few...

https://twitter.com/CantonJayne/status/ ... 0367532032

https://twitter.com/CantonJayne/status/ ... 6888672256

https://twitter.com/CantonJayne/status/ ... 6967131136

https://twitter.com/CantonJayne/status/ ... 0045328384

https://twitter.com/CantonJayne/status/ ... 6623942656


Thanks for posting the pics. Glad you had fun
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 9783
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Wrestling

Postby PhillyJim76 » 10 Jan 2018, 16:20

https://deadspin.com/wwe-network-is-bet ... 1821953237

Not to shit on Jikes posts but this article is pretty interesting. I honestly don’t watch wrestling anymore absent the Rumble and Wrestlemania. However, I will gladly pay $10 a month forever to pop on an old TBS Saturday Night wrestling show from 1986.
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5127
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: Wrestling

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Jan 2018, 16:45

PhillyJim76 wrote:https://deadspin.com/wwe-network-is-better-than-ever-but-does-wwe-even-know-1821953237

Not to shit on Jikes posts but this article is pretty interesting. I honestly don’t watch wrestling anymore absent the Rumble and Wrestlemania. However, I will gladly pay $10 a month forever to pop on an old TBS Saturday Night wrestling show from 1986.


That was what drew me in to begin with.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26429
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: Wrestling

Postby PhillyJim76 » 10 Jan 2018, 16:53

JichaelDick wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:https://deadspin.com/wwe-network-is-better-than-ever-but-does-wwe-even-know-1821953237

Not to shit on Jikes posts but this article is pretty interesting. I honestly don’t watch wrestling anymore absent the Rumble and Wrestlemania. However, I will gladly pay $10 a month forever to pop on an old TBS Saturday Night wrestling show from 1986.


That was what drew me in to begin with.


You watch that MidAtlantic stuff they posted?
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5127
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: Wrestling

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Jan 2018, 17:08

PhillyJim76 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:https://deadspin.com/wwe-network-is-better-than-ever-but-does-wwe-even-know-1821953237

Not to shit on Jikes posts but this article is pretty interesting. I honestly don’t watch wrestling anymore absent the Rumble and Wrestlemania. However, I will gladly pay $10 a month forever to pop on an old TBS Saturday Night wrestling show from 1986.


That was what drew me in to begin with.


You watch that MidAtlantic stuff they posted?


Haven't yet. Have watched a shitload of the WCCW, ECW, WCW, Smoky Mountain, and AWA stuff.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26429
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: Wrestling

Postby JichaelDick » 12 Jan 2018, 16:14

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26429
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: Wrestling

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Jan 2018, 16:55


At least she still has her home movie career.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31490
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Wrestling

Postby PhillyJim76 » 14 Jan 2018, 07:56

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:

At least she still has her home movie career.

Too soon
Jike- do you feel Sasha is responsible for this with an overly reckless kick to the back?
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5127
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: Wrestling

Postby JichaelDick » 14 Jan 2018, 08:31

PhillyJim76 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:

At least she still has her home movie career.

Too soon
Jike- do you feel Sasha is responsible for this with an overly reckless kick to the back?


Sasha should have been more careful considering Paige was already kinda fragile, but if it wasn't Sasha, it'd have eventually been someone else.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26429
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Previous

Return to Reality TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest