Wrestling

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Wrestling

Postby JichaelDick » 09 Jan 2018, 15:29

mj3528 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Jike,

Do you have any signs made?

I KNEW I forgot something.

How close are you to the ring? What are the odds you will get on screen? BSMB, post a screen grab.

Row 5. Not sure where in terms of camera views
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 09 Jan 2018, 17:29

Run in and do a Vader Bomb on someone.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 10 Jan 2018, 09:02

I watched a little bit to try and see ya Jichael, but between the shitty promos and absolutely dead crowd I couldn't make it that long. Seriously that was a shit crowd.

But how was it for you?
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Jan 2018, 10:41

MisterTambourineMan wrote:I watched a little bit to try and see ya Jichael, but between the shitty promos and absolutely dead crowd I couldn't make it that long. Seriously that was a shit crowd.

But how was it for you?

I enjoyed it. Granted, there were a couple of kids in front and some smart ass dudes in front that said stupid shit that the little kids repeated (and one kept telling for Gran Metallik to "make him a sandwich, which was pretty damn funny). It was overall a bad crowd, the biggest heat better was Shelton Benjamin telling the crowd that THEY hadnt won a title, the Alabama players had and UGA got robbed by bad officiating. I LOL'd.

I did sing Glorious at the top of my lungs.

Also, we got to watch the first match of the Mixed Match Challenge.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby JT99 » 10 Jan 2018, 10:46

JichaelDick wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:I watched a little bit to try and see ya Jichael, but between the shitty promos and absolutely dead crowd I couldn't make it that long. Seriously that was a shit crowd.

But how was it for you?

I enjoyed it. Granted, there were a couple of kids in front and some smart ass dudes in front that said stupid shit that the little kids repeated (and one kept telling for Gran Metallik to "make him a sandwich, which was pretty damn funny). It was overall a bad crowd, the biggest heat better was Shelton Benjamin telling the crowd that THEY hadnt won a title, the Alabama players had and UGA got robbed by bad officiating. I LOL'd.

What happened in the dark?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby mj3528 » 10 Jan 2018, 10:48

JT99 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

But how was it for you?

Jike touched himself?
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Jan 2018, 10:51

JT99 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

But how was it for you?

Bobby Roo and the Usos beat Benjamin, Chad Gable, and Jinder Mahal.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby mj3528 » 10 Jan 2018, 13:35

JichaelDick wrote:
JT99 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

But how was it for you?

Bobby Roo and the Usos beat Benjamin, Chad Gable, and Jinder Mahal.

Post a full recap of this trip including food eaten and drinks drunk. Thank you.
mj3528
#QM

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 10 Jan 2018, 14:39

Did you go through any tables in the parking lot?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Jan 2018, 14:47

It was myself and my brother. We left at around 2, headed down to the Riverchase Galleria in Hoover so my brother could see if there were any WWE Funko Pops he could find. He was unsuccessful, although he did buy a Bullet Club shirt at Hot Topic and after about an hour of gallivanting, we headed toward the Arena. Pregame meal was eaten here. My brother got the All-American Burger, and I got the Cajun Dixie Sandwich. I also ordered some cheese wedges that were fantastic. I drank a water, my brother drank a Dr. Pepper as he was driving. He had told me if he weren't, he probably would have gotten a Yuengling. I have nothing to add to that. Oh, other than we were able to park in the parking lot there for free since we ate in the restaurant, which saved us a few bucks.

We then walked about a quarter of a mile to Legacy Arena of the Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex, where we watched the show from on the floor. It was fun, although the crowd wasn't very great and the kids in front of us were yelling stupid stuff the whole night. Still, doe, they're kids and if they're having fun, I'm having fun.

My little brother is a MUCH bigger wrestling nerd than I am, fwiw.

ETA: No tables were harmed in the parking lot.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Jan 2018, 15:11

JichaelDick wrote:It was myself and my brother. We left at around 2, headed down to the Riverchase Galleria in Hoover so my brother could see if there were any WWE Funko Pops he could find. He was unsuccessful, although he did buy a Bullet Club shirt at Hot Topic and after about an hour of gallivanting, we headed toward the Arena. Pregame meal was eaten here. My brother got the All-American Burger, and I got the Cajun Dixie Sandwich. I also ordered some cheese wedges that were fantastic. I drank a water, my brother drank a Dr. Pepper as he was driving. He had told me if he weren't, he probably would have gotten a Yuengling. I have nothing to add to that. Oh, other than we were able to park in the parking lot there for free since we ate in the restaurant, which saved us a few bucks.

We then walked about a quarter of a mile to Legacy Arena of the Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex, where we watched the show from on the floor. It was fun, although the crowd wasn't very great and the kids in front of us were yelling stupid stuff the whole night. Still, doe, they're kids and if they're having fun, I'm having fun.

My little brother is a MUCH bigger wrestling nerd than I am, fwiw.

ETA: No tables were harmed in the parking lot.

Did Sushi X review the show? /PJ
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 10 Jan 2018, 15:20

You have to get drunk pre-show and then knife-edge your seat mates and go WOOOOOOO!

And then continue getting drunk during the show, take off your sock and threaten to give Mr. Socko to the little kids next to you.

/the Survivor Series PPV where The Rock won his first world title in the tournament
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby PhillyJim76 » 10 Jan 2018, 15:23

Jike did you get to double team Paige with Xavier Woods or is she not on the Smackdown brand?
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby mj3528 » 10 Jan 2018, 15:25

PhillyJim76 wrote:Jike did you get to double team Paige with Xavier Woods or is she not on the Smackdown brand?

Also, was my girl WWE Lana there?

Do you have any pics from this trip to post?
mj3528
#QM

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Jan 2018, 15:57

mj3528 wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Jike did you get to double team Paige with Xavier Woods or is she not on the Smackdown brand?

Also, was my girl WWE Lana there?

Do you have any pics from this trip to post?

I did not see Lana, but her husband was in action, so I'd assume she was there in some capacity.

Here's a few...

https://twitter.com/CantonJayne/status/ ... 0367532032

https://twitter.com/CantonJayne/status/ ... 6888672256

https://twitter.com/CantonJayne/status/ ... 6967131136

https://twitter.com/CantonJayne/status/ ... 0045328384

https://twitter.com/CantonJayne/status/ ... 6623942656
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

PreviousNext

Return to Reality TV