The Bears

Re: The Bears

Postby TheWolf » 08 Jan 2018, 12:25

Dr Jeckyll wrote:Matt Nagy

I have to be honest i never heard this guy's name before, but excited to get someone from the andy coaching tree!

I heard his name during the Chiefs game this weekend, but obviously I know nothing about him. Congrats.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby chrisco » 08 Jan 2018, 12:25

I have to be honest i never heard this guy's name before, but excited to get someone from the andy coaching tree!

Sorry Dr J, but he's not passing the name test for me. Nagy sounds a lot more like a guy who's going to lose the locker room than win the super bowl. You should have gone with a guy like Brock Winningham or Max Power.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 08 Jan 2018, 12:28

chrisco wrote:

Sorry Dr J, but he's not passing the name test for me. Nagy sounds a lot more like a guy who's going to lose the locker room than win the super bowl. You should have gone with a guy like Brock Winningham or Max Power.

haha...i just looked him up. respectfully disagree. i associate the name Matt with innovative leadership.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby mj3528 » 08 Jan 2018, 12:31

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
chrisco wrote:

haha...i just looked him up. respectfully disagree. i associate the name Matt with innovative leadership.

And this guy is a known good guy and pitching coach. Nagy seems like a leader of men name.

UEM knows who and what I mean.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Rodney Farva » 08 Jan 2018, 12:32

i was just about to ask if he was any relation to former Tribe hurler and current Angels pitching coach Charles Nagy, thanks for nothing #s
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby JT99 » 08 Jan 2018, 12:34

Rodney Farva wrote:i was just about to ask if he was any relation to former Tribe hurler and current Angels pitching coach Charles Nagy, thanks for nothing #s

Charles Nagy's brother, Rich, is the Defensive Coordinator at Old Dominion University
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby TheWolf » 08 Jan 2018, 12:36

JT99 wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:i was just about to ask if he was any relation to former Tribe hurler and current Angels pitching coach Charles Nagy, thanks for nothing #s

Charles Nagy's brother, Rich, is the Defensive Coordinator at Old Dominion University

That's a strong coaching family. No relation to this new Bears guy, though?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JT99 » 08 Jan 2018, 12:37

TheWolf wrote:
JT99 wrote:

That's correct, no relation

ETA: Or, at least, not brother
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby jman » 08 Jan 2018, 14:05

More like Matt NAGL amirite?
jman
Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson

Postby Dthefritz » 08 Jan 2018, 19:02

JT99 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
JT99 wrote:

That's correct, no relation

ETA: Or, at least, not brother

Fun fact: Every Hungarian is named Nagy.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 08 Jan 2018, 22:04

jman wrote:More like Matt NAGL amirite?

It seems people are pretty underwhelmed :/
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Rodney Farva » 08 Jan 2018, 22:16

Dr Jeckyll wrote:

bears seems like a team where the fans mistakenly think they're an elite franchise and have wildly unrealistic expectations
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 08 Jan 2018, 22:27

Rodney Farva wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

bears seems like a team where the fans mistakenly think they're an elite franchise and have wildly unrealistic expectations

Agreed. The bears aren’t on the national radar at all, the midwest version of the jets or Arizona cardinals. Mike Ditka is not walking through that door.
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 08 Jan 2018, 22:29

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

Agreed. The bears aren’t on the national radar at all, the midwest version of the jets or Arizona cardinals. Mike Ditka is not walking through that door.

Considering Ditka is arguably the most overrated coach ever......good?
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 08 Jan 2018, 22:35

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

Considering Ditka is arguably the most overrated coach ever......good?

Cult of personality I guess, hes a legend in Chicago, the whole persona. There hasn’t been a lot to hang our hats on since he left so people remember that era very fondly.
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

PreviousNext

Return to NFL