The Bears

Re: The Bears

Postby TheWolf » 08 Jan 2018, 12:25

Dr Jeckyll wrote:Matt Nagy

I have to be honest i never heard this guy's name before, but excited to get someone from the andy coaching tree!


I heard his name during the Chiefs game this weekend, but obviously I know nothing about him. Congrats.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 20040
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: The Bears

Postby chrisco » 08 Jan 2018, 12:25

Dr Jeckyll wrote:Matt Nagy

I have to be honest i never heard this guy's name before, but excited to get someone from the andy coaching tree!

Sorry Dr J, but he's not passing the name test for me. Nagy sounds a lot more like a guy who's going to lose the locker room than win the super bowl. You should have gone with a guy like Brock Winningham or Max Power.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12787
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: The Bears

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 08 Jan 2018, 12:28

chrisco wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:Matt Nagy

I have to be honest i never heard this guy's name before, but excited to get someone from the andy coaching tree!

Sorry Dr J, but he's not passing the name test for me. Nagy sounds a lot more like a guy who's going to lose the locker room than win the super bowl. You should have gone with a guy like Brock Winningham or Max Power.


haha...i just looked him up. respectfully disagree. i associate the name Matt with innovative leadership.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8108
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Re: The Bears

Postby mj3528 » 08 Jan 2018, 12:31

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:Matt Nagy

I have to be honest i never heard this guy's name before, but excited to get someone from the andy coaching tree!

Sorry Dr J, but he's not passing the name test for me. Nagy sounds a lot more like a guy who's going to lose the locker room than win the super bowl. You should have gone with a guy like Brock Winningham or Max Power.


haha...i just looked him up. respectfully disagree. i associate the name Matt with innovative leadership.


And this guy is a known good guy and pitching coach. Nagy seems like a leader of men name.

Image

UEM knows who and what I mean.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 10134
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: The Bears

Postby Rodney Farva » 08 Jan 2018, 12:32

i was just about to ask if he was any relation to former Tribe hurler and current Angels pitching coach Charles Nagy, thanks for nothing #s
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25588
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: The Bears

Postby JT99 » 08 Jan 2018, 12:34

Rodney Farva wrote:i was just about to ask if he was any relation to former Tribe hurler and current Angels pitching coach Charles Nagy, thanks for nothing #s


Charles Nagy's brother, Rich, is the Defensive Coordinator at Old Dominion University
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10359
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: The Bears

Postby TheWolf » 08 Jan 2018, 12:36

JT99 wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:i was just about to ask if he was any relation to former Tribe hurler and current Angels pitching coach Charles Nagy, thanks for nothing #s


Charles Nagy's brother, Rich, is the Defensive Coordinator at Old Dominion University


That's a strong coaching family. No relation to this new Bears guy, though?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 20040
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: The Bears

Postby JT99 » 08 Jan 2018, 12:37

TheWolf wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:i was just about to ask if he was any relation to former Tribe hurler and current Angels pitching coach Charles Nagy, thanks for nothing #s


Charles Nagy's brother, Rich, is the Defensive Coordinator at Old Dominion University


That's a strong coaching family. No relation to this new Bears guy, though?


That's correct, no relation

ETA: Or, at least, not brother
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10359
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: The Bears

Postby jman » 08 Jan 2018, 14:05

More like Matt NAGL amirite?
User avatar
jman
Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson
 
Posts: 907
Joined: 11 Nov 2008, 21:35
Location: stayin thirsty

Re: The Bears

Postby Dthefritz » 08 Jan 2018, 19:02

JT99 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:i was just about to ask if he was any relation to former Tribe hurler and current Angels pitching coach Charles Nagy, thanks for nothing #s


Charles Nagy's brother, Rich, is the Defensive Coordinator at Old Dominion University


That's a strong coaching family. No relation to this new Bears guy, though?


That's correct, no relation

ETA: Or, at least, not brother

Fun fact: Every Hungarian is named Nagy.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 8119
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: The Bears

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 08 Jan 2018, 22:04

jman wrote:More like Matt NAGL amirite?


It seems people are pretty underwhelmed :/
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8108
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Re: The Bears

Postby Rodney Farva » 08 Jan 2018, 22:16

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
jman wrote:More like Matt NAGL amirite?


It seems people are pretty underwhelmed :/


bears seems like a team where the fans mistakenly think they're an elite franchise and have wildly unrealistic expectations
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25588
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: The Bears

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 08 Jan 2018, 22:27

Rodney Farva wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
jman wrote:More like Matt NAGL amirite?


It seems people are pretty underwhelmed :/


bears seems like a team where the fans mistakenly think they're an elite franchise and have wildly unrealistic expectations


Agreed. The bears aren’t on the national radar at all, the midwest version of the jets or Arizona cardinals. Mike Ditka is not walking through that door.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8108
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Re: The Bears

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 08 Jan 2018, 22:29

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
jman wrote:More like Matt NAGL amirite?


It seems people are pretty underwhelmed :/


bears seems like a team where the fans mistakenly think they're an elite franchise and have wildly unrealistic expectations


Agreed. The bears aren’t on the national radar at all, the midwest version of the jets or Arizona cardinals. Mike Ditka is not walking through that door.


Considering Ditka is arguably the most overrated coach ever......good?
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13482
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: The Bears

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 08 Jan 2018, 22:35

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
jman wrote:More like Matt NAGL amirite?


It seems people are pretty underwhelmed :/


bears seems like a team where the fans mistakenly think they're an elite franchise and have wildly unrealistic expectations


Agreed. The bears aren’t on the national radar at all, the midwest version of the jets or Arizona cardinals. Mike Ditka is not walking through that door.


Considering Ditka is arguably the most overrated coach ever......good?


Cult of personality I guess, hes a legend in Chicago, the whole persona. There hasn’t been a lot to hang our hats on since he left so people remember that era very fondly.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8108
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

PreviousNext

Return to NFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest