Random Thoughts - The NFL Edition

Re: Random Thoughts - The NFL Edition

Postby TheWolf » 02 Nov 2017, 10:24

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:least surprising peek behind the curtain that is Rex Grossman's mind

Did Spurrier instill it in you or were you born that way? Seems to me like you're a big fat liar, Rex Grossman.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby ctz31 » 02 Nov 2017, 10:25

ctz31
#nnf

Postby CourtesyFlush » 02 Nov 2017, 11:23

Dthefritz wrote:
jman wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Theny wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:a) i think papa john's is fine, as compared to pizza hut and dominos.

No, its terrible.

counterpoint: so are pizza hut and dominos

alonzo

They really do make their own dough and sauce. So that's a leg up on the other two.

They must be doing both wrong because they both suck.

Domino's and Pizza Hut are fine. Papa John's is abortion remnants.

Hadn't had any of them in a long time, but they brought in Papa John's recently for a lunch at work. It was just as horrible as I remember.

I remember at one point both Papa John's and Dominoes had the "Monday Night Football" Theme in their ads at the same time. They would often air back to back.

Dominos>PIzza Hut>Papa John's. All three are shitty, but shitty pizza is a part of life.

This guy gets it.

SAVAGE
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 03 Nov 2017, 08:59

Everybody Hates Thursday Football

“They suck,” Incognito said of Thursday games. “They throw a wrench in our schedule. It’s absolutely ridiculous that we have to do this. As physical as this game is, as much work and preparation that goes into this, to force us to play games on four-day weeks, it’s completely unfair and bullshit. The league makes money off it, and that’s all they care about anyway.”

Listen to your friend, Richie Incognito. He's a - wait Richie Incognito?

He's the voice of reason???
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Goose » 14 Nov 2017, 16:26

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Everybody Hates Thursday Football

“They suck,” Incognito said of Thursday games. “They throw a wrench in our schedule. It’s absolutely ridiculous that we have to do this. As physical as this game is, as much work and preparation that goes into this, to force us to play games on four-day weeks, it’s completely unfair and bullshit. The league makes money off it, and that’s all they care about anyway.”

Listen to your friend, Richie Incognito. He's a - wait Richie Incognito?

He's the voice of reason???

Explain this to me like I'm Yokel, but if they insist on having Thursday night games, why can't they schedule a bye week for the two teams on the previous Sunday. I realize that would mean that you couldn't play every Thursday (they play 14 now), but it seems like a happy medium could be met here with maybe 10-12 games.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Jew Jitsu » 14 Nov 2017, 16:30

You think that tweak could lead to Entertaining as Hell Thursday Night games?
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby chrisco » 14 Nov 2017, 16:53

Jew Jitsu wrote:You think that tweak could lead to Entertaining as Hell Thursday Night games?

Nah, you need a play in tournament for Thursday night games to be entertaining as hell.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Theny » 14 Nov 2017, 18:00

I like Richie. He's been misrepresented damn it!
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby ctz31 » 14 Nov 2017, 18:11

Theny wrote:I like Richie. He's been misrepresented damn it!

Of course you like him. You and #'s and boston fans only like players you never won anything with.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby ctz31 » 14 Nov 2017, 18:17

ctz31 wrote:

Of course you like him. You and #'s and boston fans only like players you never won anything with.

Double post. that was stupid. Boston should not have been included. They like some players that win for them, even if they are mediocre system driven. I just am irked at jonny damon hate. It should have just been you and #'s.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Theny » 14 Nov 2017, 18:42

ctz31 wrote:

Huge miss on mtm there.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Nov 2017, 19:20

ctz31 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

Double post. that was stupid. Boston should not have been included. They like some players that win for them, even if they are mediocre system driven. I just am irked at jonny damon hate. It should have just been you and #'s.

This is why you don't try to post SICK BURNZ sitting at the 'Bees bar waiting on your orange chicken salad and third 25 ouncer.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 14 Nov 2017, 19:32

Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

This is why you don't try to post SICK BURNZ sitting at the 'Bees bar waiting on your orange chicken salad and third 25 ouncer.

Maybe you missed my crockpot dinner preparation update earlier. But probably not. I didn't get home til after 7 though. Terrible traffic.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby TheWolf » 14 Nov 2017, 19:43

ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

Maybe you missed my crockpot dinner preparation update earlier. But probably not. I didn't get home til after 7 though. Terrible traffic.

Why would the crock pot dinner prevent you from picking up takeout and beers for yourself? #narrative
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 14 Nov 2017, 20:29

Theny wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

Huge miss on mtm there.

Well this was on a tee:

As opposed to all those players I won something with.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

PreviousNext

Return to NFL