What Would Egotastic Mile Zone Do? - The Celebrities Thread

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: What Would Egotastic Mile Zone Do? - The Celebrities Thr

Postby Briandong79 » 11 May 2017, 09:30

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31130
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: What Would Egotastic Mile Zone Do? - The Celebrities Thr

Postby SouthernYokel » 11 May 2017, 09:33

Briandong79 wrote:Don't talk to Steve Harvey.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/newyork/s ... um=primary


i saw that. i wonder if he's a dick or if someone that works for him is the worst.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29808
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: What Would Egotastic Mile Zone Do? - The Celebrities Thr

Postby the cheese » 11 May 2017, 09:57

SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Don't talk to Steve Harvey.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/newyork/s ... um=primary


i saw that. i wonder if he's a dick or if someone that works for him is the worst.


Holy shit though, if I could tell everyone I work with that the only way to talk to me was via a scheduled meeting that only I could approve...that would be the dream. I could get so much done and leave at 2.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18427
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: What Would Egotastic Mile Zone Do? - The Celebrities Thr

Postby chrisco » 11 May 2017, 10:02

the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Don't talk to Steve Harvey.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/newyork/s ... um=primary


i saw that. i wonder if he's a dick or if someone that works for him is the worst.


Holy shit though, if I could tell everyone I work with that the only way to talk to me was via a scheduled meeting that only I could approve...that would be the dream. I could get so much done and leave at 2.

Man, the best I could do was tell people that I would not accept any meeting invites or review any comps for approval after 5:30 (unless we were going to the printers that day).

It worked for a summer. I didn't have a nervous breakdown. It was nice. Then the jackals came back stronger than ever.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12214
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: What Would Egotastic Mile Zone Do? - The Celebrities Thr

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 11 May 2017, 10:08

chrisco wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Don't talk to Steve Harvey.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/newyork/s ... um=primary


i saw that. i wonder if he's a dick or if someone that works for him is the worst.


Holy shit though, if I could tell everyone I work with that the only way to talk to me was via a scheduled meeting that only I could approve...that would be the dream. I could get so much done and leave at 2.

Man, the best I could do was tell people that I would not accept any meeting invites or review any comps for approval after 5:30 (unless we were going to the printers that day).

It worked for a summer. I didn't have a nervous breakdown. It was nice. Then the jackals came back stronger than ever.


You guys are in-demand!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31045
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: What Would Egotastic Mile Zone Do? - The Celebrities Thr

Postby nerf66 » 12 May 2017, 07:11

SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Don't talk to Steve Harvey.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/newyork/s ... um=primary


i saw that. i wonder if he's a dick or if someone that works for him is the worst.


This isn't a dick move. It reads poorly, but BD, imagine you had a big case that was going to be televised daily for the month of July and people were coming up to you all day with questions about firm procedures, comments about the trial, meaningless stuff about other cases, and an occasional "I was thinking of you last night when my kid said...."

BTW, if you quit, everyone loses their job. Everyone.

He demonstrated restraint.

This is the exact same thing with those band riders that seem outlandish. 6 times out of 10, those "ridiculous" requests are there because people are fucking idiots.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
User avatar
nerf66
Yellow Jacket
 
Posts: 3857
Joined: 12 Nov 2004, 20:01

Re: What Would Egotastic Mile Zone Do? - The Celebrities Thr

Postby Rodney Farva » 12 May 2017, 07:18

wouldn't the better move be to have the show runner/executive producer issue the rules and take the fall as the bad guy?
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24976
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: What Would Egotastic Mile Zone Do? - The Celebrities Thr

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 May 2017, 07:37

I have much more respect for him doing this himself than hiding behind someone else.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23715
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: What Would Egotastic Mile Zone Do? - The Celebrities Thr

Postby mister bacon » 12 May 2017, 08:02

Rodney Farva wrote:wouldn't the better move be to have the show runner/executive producer issue the rules and take the fall as the bad guy?



no because people will ignore that and still try to talk to him. then he becomes the bad guy anyway.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 26348
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: What Would Egotastic Mile Zone Do? - The Celebrities Thr

Postby JichaelDick » 12 May 2017, 08:09

mister bacon wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:wouldn't the better move be to have the show runner/executive producer issue the rules and take the fall as the bad guy?



no because people will ignore that and still try to talk to him. then he becomes the bad guy anyway.


Yep. Go ahead and nip it in the bud. You and Kit were right.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26086
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: What Would Egotastic Mile Zone Do? - The Celebrities Thr

Postby nerf66 » 12 May 2017, 11:43

Rodney Farva wrote:wouldn't the better move be to have the show runner/executive producer issue the rules and take the fall as the bad guy?



Fair question. And you're not wrong. The simple answer is yes...

... though it seems very unlikely he'd craft that email if a couple of grips were constantly stopping by his dressing room to talk about their big weekend plans. He mentions something like "if you received this, yes I'm talking about you" which would indicate to me the higher ups are the actual real issue.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
User avatar
nerf66
Yellow Jacket
 
Posts: 3857
Joined: 12 Nov 2004, 20:01

Re: What Would Egotastic Mile Zone Do? - The Celebrities Thr

Postby Jew Jitsu » 12 May 2017, 19:51

nerf66 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Don't talk to Steve Harvey.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/newyork/s ... um=primary


i saw that. i wonder if he's a dick or if someone that works for him is the worst.


This isn't a dick move. It reads poorly, but BD, imagine you had a big case that was going to be televised daily for the month of July and people were coming up to you all day with questions about firm procedures, comments about the trial, meaningless stuff about other cases, and an occasional "I was thinking of you last night when my kid said...."

BTW, if you quit, everyone loses their job. Everyone.

He demonstrated restraint.

This is the exact same thing with those band riders that seem outlandish. 6 times out of 10, those "ridiculous" requests are there because people are fucking idiots.

While people are assholes through and through you're making it seem like the dude is the head scientist or SpaceX and not some career comic filiming a half hour daily show on a channel no one ever watches.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
User avatar
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8793
Joined: 05 Jan 2007, 15:12
Location: Sunset Blvd., North Pole

Re: What Would Egotastic Mile Zone Do? - The Celebrities Thr

Postby TheWolf » 12 May 2017, 20:53

Jew Jitsu wrote:
nerf66 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Don't talk to Steve Harvey.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/newyork/s ... um=primary


i saw that. i wonder if he's a dick or if someone that works for him is the worst.


This isn't a dick move. It reads poorly, but BD, imagine you had a big case that was going to be televised daily for the month of July and people were coming up to you all day with questions about firm procedures, comments about the trial, meaningless stuff about other cases, and an occasional "I was thinking of you last night when my kid said...."

BTW, if you quit, everyone loses their job. Everyone.

He demonstrated restraint.

This is the exact same thing with those band riders that seem outlandish. 6 times out of 10, those "ridiculous" requests are there because people are fucking idiots.

While people are assholes through and through you're making it seem like the dude is the head scientist or SpaceX and not some career comic filiming a half hour daily show on a channel no one ever watches.


... Who's worth $100 million for some reason.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 18396
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: What Would Egotastic Mile Zone Do? - The Celebrities Thr

Postby Jew Jitsu » 13 May 2017, 13:41

There's no way that dude is worth a hundred million. That means he had to have earned, one way or another, about 175-200 million. I highly doubt he's worth even 10-20% of that
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
User avatar
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8793
Joined: 05 Jan 2007, 15:12
Location: Sunset Blvd., North Pole

Re: What Would Egotastic Mile Zone Do? - The Celebrities Thr

Postby nerf66 » 13 May 2017, 14:41

Jew Jitsu wrote:There's no way that dude is worth a hundred million. That means he had to have earned, one way or another, about 175-200 million. I highly doubt he's worth even 10-20% of that


You're a very smart person.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
User avatar
nerf66
Yellow Jacket
 
Posts: 3857
Joined: 12 Nov 2004, 20:01

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests