Boston Celtics

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby Gregs Kite » 19 Apr 2017, 14:35

SouthernYokel wrote:that's a good jenna marbles gif. i miss that version of her

Thanks. I almost forgot I brought her to the board's attention so long ago.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 19 Apr 2017, 14:37

Gregs Kite wrote:

are you taking credit for ball's work?
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JT99 » 19 Apr 2017, 14:39

SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

At least he beat 31 to the "my work" punchline. IJS
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Gregs Kite » 19 Apr 2017, 14:52

SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 19 Apr 2017, 17:39

Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Theny wrote:How dare you question President Stevens.

Listen, if I need a coach to give the fellas a good ol pep talk before we go play State in the big ol city in fronta hundreds of good folks a watchin, then he's my guy. Heck, he might even take the fellas out for fribbles afterwards.

But this is the NBA, where the regular season is meaningless, and unless you have star players, and I mean actual stars and not frauds like Al Horford Isaiah Thomas, then you do not win in the playoffs.

:wink: :wink:

Al Horford is the max contract player. IT is a second round pick that worked his ass off to be the best player on the number one seeded playoff team. Bit of a difference when dishing out the blame pie.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

At first, I was like anyone who thinks John Wall is better than IT is a gay dahhhkie-lover who's ignorant of basketball on a basic level.

Then I was like IT is a scrappy gritster who's trying his gosh darned best and shouldn't be expected to play like the MVP candidate I insisted he was all season.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 19 Apr 2017, 18:57

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Listen, if I need a coach to give the fellas a good ol pep talk before we go play State in the big ol city in fronta hundreds of good folks a watchin, then he's my guy. Heck, he might even take the fellas out for fribbles afterwards.

But this is the NBA, where the regular season is meaningless, and unless you have star players, and I mean actual stars and not frauds like Al Horford Isaiah Thomas, then you do not win in the playoffs.

Al Horford is the max contract player. IT is a second round pick that worked his ass off to be the best player on the number one seeded playoff team. Bit of a difference when dishing out the blame pie.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

At first, I was like anyone who thinks John Wall is better than IT is a gay dahhhkie-lover who's ignorant of basketball on a basic level.

Then I was like IT is a scrappy gritster who's trying his gosh darned best and shouldn't be expected to play like the MVP candidate I insisted he was all season.

Good one?

IT is the very definition of a, hang on and lemme make sure I nail this, a faccccckkin scrappy facccckin gritstahhh kid. He also played like an MVP candidate this season. He played like and MVP candidate in game one. Then he sucked in game two, and unfortunately when he sucks, ol' max contract Al was needed to play and contribute like a max contract player. Instead he was the ascii shrug guy with a green and white jersey, just "taking what they gave me."

You need extended spring training. Fastballs lost a little zip.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Theny » 19 Apr 2017, 19:18

Would you want to max out IT after this season?
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Dthefritz » 20 Apr 2017, 17:13

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Good one?

IT is the very definition of a, hang on and lemme make sure I nail this, a faccccckkin scrappy facccckin gritstahhh kid. He also played like an MVP candidate this season. He played like and MVP candidate in game one. Then he sucked in game two, and unfortunately when he sucks, ol' max contract Al was needed to play and contribute like a max contract player. Instead he was the ascii shrug guy with a green and white jersey, just "taking what they gave me."

Sorry, but as a blue collar, lion hearted, giant dicked, manly masculine man whos not afraid to tell it like it is, I'm not going to let a supposed MVP off the hook for playing like shit in a PLAYOFF GAME. That's called winning time and the point of a game is to win, not blame some Dominican dude for your failures. Ooooh but he had a good game 1? You don't get any credit in Game 2 for that dumbass. His team lost and as the team's star player, he bears sole responsibility for that. Next thing you're going to tell me lebron's teammates have anything whatsoever to do with whether his team's have ever lost a single game.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 21 Apr 2017, 12:40

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Good one?

Sorry, but as a blue collar, lion hearted, giant dicked, manly masculine man whos not afraid to tell it like it is, I'm not going to let a supposed MVP off the hook for playing like shit in a PLAYOFF GAME. That's called winning time and the point of a game is to win, not blame some Dominican dude for your failures. Ooooh but he had a good game 1? You don't get any credit in Game 2 for that dumbass. His team lost and as the team's star player, he bears sole responsibility for that. Next thing you're going to tell me lebron's teammates have anything whatsoever to do with whether his team's have ever lost a single game.

I get it. You're doing a Kite. Cool response.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 25 Apr 2017, 07:12

Nice of Al Horford to show up in Game Four of the play-offs. I can't hate, he finally looked like a competent NBA player for once.

But IT. Oh IT....... swoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon. My man took over the game in the second half. Now, he didn't do any fun nae nae dances or anything, but he did throw the team on his back with FOUR FOULS and squeezed the life out of the Bulls and that whiny baby Jimmy Butler. Bold strategy by Hoiberg to play Jimmy Butler on IT and run him into the ground, then decide not to follow any logic and beat the shit out of IT every time IT drove the lane. AND THEN bitch about him carrying the ball. Carrying the basketball. What?

"As far as the Marcus Smart situation goes, he’s a great actor. Acting tough, that’s what he does. But I don’t think he’s about that, and I’m the wrong guy to get in my face. So, he needs to take it somewhere else because I’m not the one for that."

NBA players are so tough. :roll:

In all seriousness, I would not mess with Smart. Dude ain't right. Love him, though. xoxoxoxox

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 25 Apr 2017, 07:50

Gregs Kite wrote:Nice of Al Horford to show up in Game Four of the play-offs. I can't hate, he finally looked like a competent NBA player for once.

But IT. Oh IT....... swoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon. My man took over the game in the second half. Now, he didn't do any fun nae nae dances or anything, but he did throw the team on his back with FOUR FOULS and squeezed the life out of the Bulls and that whiny baby Jimmy Butler. Bold strategy by Hoiberg to play Jimmy Butler on IT and run him into the ground, then decide not to follow any logic and beat the shit out of IT every time IT drove the lane. AND THEN bitch about him carrying the ball. Carrying the basketball. What?

"As far as the Marcus Smart situation goes, he’s a great actor. Acting tough, that’s what he does. But I don’t think he’s about that, and I’m the wrong guy to get in my face. So, he needs to take it somewhere else because I’m not the one for that."

In all seriousness, I would not mess with Smart. Dude ain't right. Love him, though. xoxoxoxox

Was this post in draft for 24 hours?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 25 Apr 2017, 07:52

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Nice of Al Horford to show up in Game Four of the play-offs. I can't hate, he finally looked like a competent NBA player for once.

Was this post in draft for 24 hours?

No, I forgot to do this yesterday because I was researching Eagles draft picks. Took a lot out of me.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Apr 2017, 06:38

Bulls ain't bout this life, son.

Chicago FINALLY got around to beating the shit out of MVP candidate IT in the second half but it still didn't matter, looks like Balls' prediction of Celtics in six will come to fruition. :)

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby jman » 27 Apr 2017, 08:43

Gregs Kite wrote:Bulls ain't bout this life, son.

um...they're the 8 seed?

Epic comeback in the works by the Celts. And they didn't even need Dave Roberts to come off the bench and hit a game-winning 3 to spark it.
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Apr 2017, 08:46

jman wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Bulls ain't bout this life, son.

um...they're the 8 seed?

Epic comeback in the works by the Celts. And they didn't even need Dave Roberts to come off the bench and hit a game-winning 3 to spark it.

Hang on. We can shit all over the Celtics for being a shitty #1 seed but now that the Bulls are trailing it's because they're a lowly 8 seed and not the dominant team we saw in games one and two?

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to NBA