Hanging out with convicted murderer, Aaron Hernandez

Re: Hanging out with convicted murderer, Aaron Hernandez

Postby Briandong79 » 19 Apr 2017, 16:15

Theny wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Reportedly wrote John 3:16 in blood on his forehead, his cell was smeared with blood, and he may have smoked synthetic weed last night. Oh.
http://deadspin.com/report-aaron-hernan ... 1794468830

Red marker, not blood.

Sorry, yeah, went a little crazy with the blood references there.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Gregs Kite » 19 Apr 2017, 16:39

Briandong79 wrote:
Theny wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Reportedly wrote John 3:16 in blood on his forehead, his cell was smeared with blood, and he may have smoked synthetic weed last night. Oh.
http://deadspin.com/report-aaron-hernan ... 1794468830

Red marker, not blood.

Sorry, yeah, went a little crazy with the blood references there.

Rushing to get that scoop will always lead to carelessness. [-X
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Jew Jitsu » 19 Apr 2017, 20:17

ctz31 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Goose wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:So he committed suicide so that his wife and girl keep their money? otherwise right after being acquitted is interesting timing.

Way to keep an eye on the financials here. LOL

If he had life insurance I think suicide voids most of those policies.

It would also be interesting to know how much money he had left.

depends on how good a policy he got. some of them do a vesting thing where once you've had it for a certain amount of time your % of payout in event of a suicide goes up. if he had term life i'm sure it was canceled when he went to jail though (assuming that's legal to do and that the company realized they were insuring THAT Aaron Hernandez, neither of which is a given)

There's pressure not to exclude suicide these days because suicide is usually considered to be an extension of mental illness, and it's not SJWy to exclude mental illness as a legitimate cause of death. Last policy I got excluded suicide for two years, but after that it's a full payout.

Better mark that date on your calendar and keep any eye on your wife's browser history for "staging suicide".

Oh she thinks it's excluded. Telling a spouse about a suicide exemption is a rookie mistake.

That is insane to me that they cover suicide. I'd imagine depressed and or people in trouble w the law murking themselves left and right so their family can cash in on the policy.

Won't someone think of Liberty Mutual?!?!!
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby ctz31 » 19 Apr 2017, 21:38

Jew Jitsu wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Goose wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:So he committed suicide so that his wife and girl keep their money? otherwise right after being acquitted is interesting timing.

Way to keep an eye on the financials here. LOL

If he had life insurance I think suicide voids most of those policies.

It would also be interesting to know how much money he had left.

depends on how good a policy he got. some of them do a vesting thing where once you've had it for a certain amount of time your % of payout in event of a suicide goes up. if he had term life i'm sure it was canceled when he went to jail though (assuming that's legal to do and that the company realized they were insuring THAT Aaron Hernandez, neither of which is a given)

There's pressure not to exclude suicide these days because suicide is usually considered to be an extension of mental illness, and it's not SJWy to exclude mental illness as a legitimate cause of death. Last policy I got excluded suicide for two years, but after that it's a full payout.

Better mark that date on your calendar and keep any eye on your wife's browser history for "staging suicide".

Oh she thinks it's excluded. Telling a spouse about a suicide exemption is a rookie mistake.

That is insane to me that they cover suicide. I'd imagine depressed and or people in trouble w the law murking themselves left and right so their family can cash in on the policy.

Won't someone think of Liberty Mutual?!?!!

I'd think liberty mutual would think of liberty mutual. Beat me
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Gregs Kite » 21 Apr 2017, 07:57

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby babylurch » 21 Apr 2017, 08:03

Gregs Kite wrote:Dude, he's not gay.

Nope, he's dead.
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby nerf66 » 21 Apr 2017, 15:02

two things:

1. So they put an inmate on "eye ball to eye ball" suicide watch because he might be a little upset A-Her hung himself? That seems like a waste of money.
2. It's going to be awesome when his brain comes back negative for CTE. "Turns out he was just a piece of shit."
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby Prez » 23 Apr 2017, 08:22

Another similar story from a slightly more reliable source?
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 23 Apr 2017, 09:53

Prez wrote:

Reliability of sources? We're on a messageboard that has linked deadspin probably thousands of times :P . The Newsweek story was interesting, the timing of everything seemed weird at first but I guess it all makes sense now.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 23 Apr 2017, 09:54

Prez wrote:

"I knew."
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Prez » 24 Apr 2017, 18:44

Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 24 Apr 2017, 20:09

Prez wrote:El. Oh. El.

He seems like a nice young man.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby bosux » 25 Apr 2017, 12:03

that website gives my browser parkinsonsbola...thanks, Red Sox Nation
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Prez » 25 Apr 2017, 13:23

bosux wrote:that website gives my browser parkinsonsbola...thanks, Red Sox Nation

You can thank OG, he linked it on da book. I had no issue with it.
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Briandong79 » 26 Apr 2017, 09:12

Decent Hernandez story on PMT today--Apparently the day he first got arrested, the Patriots old punter Zoltan whateverhisnameis was doing some videos for Barstool, and they were like "did you see this? How crazy is this?" and Zoltan basically said "it wouldn't surprise me if he killed multiple people." Oh.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

PreviousNext

Return to NFL