The Official Fightin' Phils Thread

Re: The Official Fightin' Phils Thread

Postby TheWolf » 11 Apr 2017, 08:26

I think clown tits just means they're comically oversized. I don't know, I laughed.

It appears I was right. TY for the link, Prez.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 17358
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: The Official Fightin' Phils Thread

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 11 Apr 2017, 08:58

Rodney Farva wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Rose is going into the Phillies Wall of Fame.

The utter disrespect that the networks (Fox) and teams show to the MLB commish office is ridiculous. Goodell would never put up with this shit.


Pete Rose was one of the greatest ball players ever. Giamatti-Vincent-selig can all suck my dick. Put Pete in the HOF where he belongs.


he was also a cheating, lying sack o' shit. eff him.

=D+= =D+= =D+=
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11836
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: The Official Fightin' Phils Thread

Postby OJ8871440 » 11 Apr 2017, 16:44

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Rose is going into the Phillies Wall of Fame.

The utter disrespect that the networks (Fox) and teams show to the MLB commish office is ridiculous. Goodell would never put up with this shit.


Pete Rose was one of the greatest ball players ever. Giamatti-Vincent-selig can all suck my dick. Put Pete in the HOF where he belongs.


he was also a cheating, lying sack o' shit. eff him.

=D+= =D+= =D+=


Image

This is as close as he will get to the HOF while he's alive (put him in the day after he dies). I know it's a crappy picture...$60 to take a photo with him
Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 pm Dr Jeckyll who the hell reads OJ posts?
User avatar
OJ8871440
Rocky Balboa
 
Posts: 1219
Joined: 18 Feb 2008, 03:22

Re: The Official Fightin' Phils Thread

Postby Frank the Tank » 11 Apr 2017, 17:45

He was at Mohegan Sun the other day. I declined to wait in line.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31406
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: The Official Fightin' Phils Thread

Postby OJ8871440 » 11 Apr 2017, 18:03

Frank the Tank wrote:He was at Mohegan Sun the other day. I declined to wait in line.


While my friend and I were deciding whether to give in to Rose's demands, someone came up to us with extra tickets to the ceremony for $40 each (you only get tickets if you have a HOF membership) so we did that instead

Our view went from this:

Image

to this (plus free waters and a program):

Image
Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 pm Dr Jeckyll who the hell reads OJ posts?
User avatar
OJ8871440
Rocky Balboa
 
Posts: 1219
Joined: 18 Feb 2008, 03:22

Re: The Official Fightin' Phils Thread

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Apr 2017, 06:48

Image
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 22532
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The Official Fightin' Phils Thread

Postby bosux » 12 Apr 2017, 08:15

That person does not look healthy
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 17131
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Re: The Official Fightin' Phils Thread

Postby TheWolf » 12 Apr 2017, 08:20

bosux wrote:That person does not look healthy


Crystal meth is a hell of a drug.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 17358
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: The Official Fightin' Phils Thread

Postby Prez » 12 Apr 2017, 08:24

bosux wrote:That person does not look healthy


That person has earned over $70 million throwing batting practice to major league hitters.

Also this is his wipe:
Image
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9941
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: The Official Fightin' Phils Thread

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Apr 2017, 08:43

Prez wrote:
bosux wrote:That person does not look healthy


That person has earned over $70 million throwing batting practice to major league hitters.

Also this is his wipe:
Image


She looks...I dont know. Like his mom maybe?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 30459
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: The Official Fightin' Phils Thread

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Apr 2017, 08:45

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Prez wrote:
bosux wrote:That person does not look healthy


That person has earned over $70 million throwing batting practice to major league hitters.

Also this is his wipe:
Image


She looks...I dont know. Like his mom maybe?


No possible way you're happy with that one. Go back and try again.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 22532
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The Official Fightin' Phils Thread

Postby Rodney Farva » 12 Apr 2017, 13:18

Gregs Kite wrote:Image



"Aa-won Buhh"
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24641
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: The Official Fightin' Phils Thread

Postby PhillyJim76 » 12 Apr 2017, 18:19

Bucholz out for the year torn Elbow tendon. That fucker
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4735
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: The Official Fightin' Phils Thread

Postby TheWolf » 12 Apr 2017, 19:34

'Bout time the Phils catch a break. Congrats.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 17358
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: The Official Fightin' Phils Thread

Postby PhillyJim76 » 12 Apr 2017, 20:32

TheWolf wrote:'Bout time the Phils catch a break. Congrats.


He had 5-12 6 something era written all over him
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4735
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

PreviousNext

Return to MLB

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TheWolf and 1 guest