LETS GO METS! F! A! N! D! D! D! hosted by chrisco

Re: The New York Mess

Postby bosux » 06 Mar 2017, 10:29

like trump, he's an easy target, and one that the pseudo-intelligensia loves patting themselves on the back for hitting
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 17431
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Re: The New York Mess

Postby TVF wannabe » 06 Mar 2017, 12:15

chrisco wrote:Thanks. So it really sounds like I should just buy a bunch of tickets at a time so I force myself to go to as many games as I want.

This happened yesterday:

Image

Cespedes also hit it a million miles over the CF batters eye, but I can't find a gif for that.


just because that bat catch needed some respect. Supposedly the best fielding prospect out there. Don't know if the rest of his game is good enough to make it. Also I think that's Nimmo heading away from the bat, directly into the path
User avatar
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5512
Joined: 07 Jun 2006, 14:16

Re: The New York Mess

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 06 Mar 2017, 12:40

Rodney Farva wrote:i enjoyed reading this: tim tebow's relentless pursuit of failure


That guy really hates Tebow!

Why cant The Ringer do columns like this? Like, with quotes from people and stuff? How hard is that to do?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31081
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: The New York Mess

Postby mj3528 » 06 Mar 2017, 12:43

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:i enjoyed reading this: tim tebow's relentless pursuit of failure


That guy really hates Tebow!

Why cant The Ringer do columns like this? Like, with quotes from people and stuff? How hard is that to do?


Easy, "Hey, I am from ESPN can I talk to you a minute?"

"Hey, I am from the Ringer, can I t talk to you a minute?"

Different responses.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 9315
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: The New York Mess

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 06 Mar 2017, 12:54

mj3528 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:i enjoyed reading this: tim tebow's relentless pursuit of failure


That guy really hates Tebow!

Why cant The Ringer do columns like this? Like, with quotes from people and stuff? How hard is that to do?


Easy, "Hey, I am from ESPN can I talk to you a minute?"

"Hey, I am from the Ringer, can I t talk to you a minute?"

Different responses.


Frankly, I dont even think they try for quotes from anyone. Great journalism, Bill.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31081
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: The New York Mess

Postby chrisco » 20 Mar 2017, 16:47

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/1896 ... -fireflies

Yokel - Please send scouting reports to the home office on Yemen Rd.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12241
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: The New York Mess

Postby SouthernYokel » 20 Mar 2017, 18:04

chrisco wrote:http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/18960670/tim-tebow-play-new-york-mets-class-club-columbia-fireflies

Yokel - Please send scouting reports to the home office on Yemen Rd.


Idk if the charleston team plays the fireflies or not but i will 100% go to the home game vs the flying tebows if it exists. As will probably 10,000 others, i bet itll be bigger than arod's rehab stint

Eta - it appears they do not come to CHS until June. I am afraid the ride may be over by then. :/
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29838
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: The New York Mess

Postby chrisco » 03 Apr 2017, 15:52

I'm calling Asdrubal Cabrera on the ASG roster this year.

I've been on his wagon since the everyone in the infield but him died of dysentery last year, but I think he's breaking through in 2017.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12241
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: The New York Mess

Postby mj3528 » 03 Apr 2017, 16:19

chrisco wrote:I'm calling Asdrubal Cabrera on the ASG roster this year.

I've been on his wagon since the everyone in the infield but him died of dysentery last year, but I think he's breaking through in 2017.

He will hit 2 homers in 3 days and then do nothing for a week. He will also make mind numbing errors in the field.

Oh and you are playing him at ss? Good luck
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 9315
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: The New York Mess

Postby chrisco » 03 Apr 2017, 16:50

mj3528 wrote:
chrisco wrote:I'm calling Asdrubal Cabrera on the ASG roster this year.

I've been on his wagon since the everyone in the infield but him died of dysentery last year, but I think he's breaking through in 2017.

He will hit 2 homers in 3 days and then do nothing for a week. He will also make mind numbing errors in the field.

Oh and you are playing him at ss? Good luck

Maybe for you. For me, he was the hero we didn't want, but that we needed.

Also see my recent history at SS and then expand your search to my entire infield. We pitch, we believe, and everything else Terry and Sandy sort out as we go.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12241
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: LETS GO METS! F! A! N! D! D! D! hosted by chrisco

Postby Prez » 03 Apr 2017, 20:02

Ass-dribble
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 10004
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: The New York Mess

Postby TVF wannabe » 05 Apr 2017, 09:25

chrisco wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
chrisco wrote:I'm calling Asdrubal Cabrera on the ASG roster this year.

I've been on his wagon since the everyone in the infield but him died of dysentery last year, but I think he's breaking through in 2017.

He will hit 2 homers in 3 days and then do nothing for a week. He will also make mind numbing errors in the field.

Oh and you are playing him at ss? Good luck

Maybe for you. For me, he was the hero we didn't want, but that we needed.

Also see my recent history at SS and then expand your search to my entire infield. We pitch, we believe, and everything else Terry and Sandy sort out as we go.


What he said and Asdrubel has actually been really good for the Mets.
User avatar
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5512
Joined: 07 Jun 2006, 14:16

Re: The New York Mess

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 05 Apr 2017, 10:29

JichaelDick wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:way to burn bridges and lose sympathy, dwight going scorched earth: http://nypost.com/2016/08/22/dwight-gooden-declares-war-on-lucifer-darryl-strawberry/


That response is the response of a man trying to hide his addiction. Straw was right


beef squashed

hopefully MTM and Greg's Kite can have a heart-warming moment like this too. Maybe meet somewhere in the middle like a road trip for a columbus blue jackets game. TYIA.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 7766
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Re: LETS GO METS! F! A! N! D! D! D! hosted by chrisco

Postby mj3528 » 14 Apr 2017, 13:36

Jose Reyes has ho management problems:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/jose-reyes%e2%80%99-ex-mistress-mlb-player-lived-a-%e2%80%98double-life%e2%80%99-for-years/ar-BBzQxz6?li=BBnbfcL

Sanchez says she had an affair with Reyes for six years, and he ended things after his wife, Katherine Ramirez, found out about the relationship in 2015. Sanchez says she was dating Reyes before he got married, and she claims to not have known about the wedding until she saw it in a newspaper.

“I’d go to games, we had everything we wanted, he treated us amazing,” Sanchez said, adding that she and her daughter have not seen Reyes since 2015. “I knew once I stopped having sex with Jose he’d stop seeing our daughter. I knew it! I didn’t want to be his mistress the rest of my life. I couldn’t do that.”


she is ok:

Image
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 9315
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: LETS GO METS! F! A! N! D! D! D! hosted by chrisco

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 21 Apr 2017, 10:06

'sup?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31081
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

PreviousNext

Return to MLB

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests