You know what really grinds my gears? (RANTS)

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: You know what really grinds my gears? (RANTS)

Postby Rodney Farva » 12 Apr 2016, 10:32

when i ask someone to email me something, and instead sending an attachment like a normal person they share it via google docs. drives me fucking nuts.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Frank the Tank » 12 Apr 2016, 10:48

Rodney Farva wrote:when i ask someone to email me something, and instead sending an attachment like a normal person they share it via google docs. drives me fucking nuts.

Acceptable only if the file is too big to email.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 12 Apr 2016, 10:58

Rodney Farva wrote:when i ask someone to email me something, and instead sending an attachment like a normal person they share it via google docs. drives me fucking nuts.

If it is someone from inside your organization, put that shit on the SharePoint site and send a link so I can always access the most recent version. Ain't nobody wanting new attachments all the time.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby the cheese » 12 Apr 2016, 11:10

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:

If it is someone from inside your organization, put that shit on the SharePoint site and send a link so I can always access the most recent version. Ain't nobody wanting new attachments all the time.

Christ I would kill for a sharepoint site at newcheese co. these fuckers.

i complained enough over the last four months and got put on the business process committee for my efforts.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby chrisco » 12 Apr 2016, 13:17

the cheese wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:

Christ I would kill for a sharepoint site at newcheese co. these fuckers.

i complained enough over the last four months and got put on the business process committee for my efforts.

Wiki that shit yo.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Frank the Tank » 24 Apr 2016, 09:11

I left a gas station about 50 miles from the southern New Jersey border yesterday and drove to my home near Hartford, CT at about 9:15 last night. Without traffic it probably would have been midnight when I got home. Wound up getting in at 1:30am due to George Washington Bridge traffic. Now, you can't be too mad about that since traffic is always fucked up on that bridge and shit happens, so my rant isn't about that. However, I noticed a new level of assholitude from so many drivers. People have always been idiots in traffic, but the number of near accidents I witnessed last night from people wedging their cars into spaces between other cars where they don't fit and people doing 100mph whenever traffic broke a little was through the fucking roof. In New Haven an accident happened about 1/4-1/2 mile in front of me as all kinds of idiots were speeding. All kinds of cars just started spinning out. Had to slalom between the wreckages to get by (we checked to make sure everyone was not badly injured and that 911 had been called but then got the fuck out of dodge as I hadn't been close enough to be of value to the police report as a witness). It was just struck that never had I seen so many people at one time driving like they had a death wish.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Theny » 24 Apr 2016, 12:46

Frank the Tank wrote:I left a gas station about 50 miles from the southern New Jersey border yesterday and drove to my home near Hartford, CT at about 9:15 last night. Without traffic it probably would have been midnight when I got home. Wound up getting in at 1:30am due to George Washington Bridge traffic. Now, you can't be too mad about that since traffic is always fucked up on that bridge and shit happens, so my rant isn't about that. However, I noticed a new level of assholitude from so many drivers. People have always been idiots in traffic, but the number of near accidents I witnessed last night from people wedging their cars into spaces between other cars where they don't fit and people doing 100mph whenever traffic broke a little was through the fucking roof. In New Haven an accident happened about 1/4-1/2 mile in front of me as all kinds of idiots were speeding. All kinds of cars just started spinning out. Had to slalom between the wreckages to get by (we checked to make sure everyone was not badly injured and that 911 had been called but then got the fuck out of dodge as I hadn't been close enough to be of value to the police report as a witness). It was just struck that never had I seen so many people at one time driving like they had a death wish.

Millennials. Smh.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby JichaelDick » 26 Apr 2016, 23:21

The Goddamn Beyhive.

Beyonce is a very good entertainer, her music is not my cup of tea, but I get why people like it, but every single time she does anything, these people go apeshit crazy and turn into an SJW's nightmare toward those who don't bow down to the QUEEEEEEEEEEEENNNN (SLAY ME, QUEEEEEEN, YAAAAAAAAASSSSS). I know Bill Hicks' Arizona Bay and the Album and song dedicated to it were released when she was just an elementary school kid in Houston named Beyonce Knowles, but I swear her fanbase could have been the target of "Aenema" by Tool.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Dthefritz » 26 Apr 2016, 23:34

JichaelDick wrote:The Goddamn Beyhive.

Beyonce is a very good entertainer, her music is not my cup of tea, but I get why people like it, but every single time she does anything, these people go apeshit crazy and turn into an SJW's nightmare toward those who don't bow down to the QUEEEEEEEEEEEENNNN (SLAY ME, QUEEEEEEN, YAAAAAAAAASSSSS). I know Bill Hicks' Arizona Bay and the Album and song dedicated to it were released when she was just an elementary school kid in Houston named Beyonce Knowles, but I swear her fanbase could have been the target of "Aenema" by Tool.

Apparently, she was riding a horse at one point in the video. As we all know, horses were originally domesticated in the Eurasian Steppes just three short millennia ago. Did Turkic nomads approve of this blatant cultural appropriation? Are they a part of the conversation? I tried to raise this to a co-worker of mine, but she just blacksplained the entire concept of cultural appropriation from her point of view as if I couldn't possibly understand. Soooo patronizing. I didn't feel safe.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Jew Jitsu » 26 Apr 2016, 23:46

Beyoncé fucking sucks and she's built like a strong safety
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby JichaelDick » 26 Apr 2016, 23:47

Dthefritz wrote:

Apparently, she was riding a horse at one point in the video. As we all know, horses were originally domesticated in the Eurasian Steppes just three short millennia ago. Did Turkic nomads approve of this blatant cultural appropriation? Are they a part of the conversation? I tried to raise this to a co-worker of mine, but she just blacksplained the entire concept of cultural appropriation from her point of view as if I couldn't possibly understand. Soooo patronizing. I didn't feel safe.

Huh?
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Apr 2016, 06:52

When exactly does your world and the Hive world cross paths?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 27 Apr 2016, 08:17

I have no idea what any of you are talking about. Sometimes its good to be oblivious and not pay attention and get angry about every single current event that is going on in the world.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby JT99 » 27 Apr 2016, 08:22

ctz31 wrote:I have no idea what any of you are talking about. Sometimes its good to be oblivious and not pay attention and get angry about every single current event that is going on in the world.

That is exactly the attitude that THEY want you to have. Open your eyes, pal.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby SouthernYokel » 27 Apr 2016, 08:27

i don't mind beyonce fans. i don't enjoy the people who live in a ctz-like beyonce-free world and are suddenly her biggest fans for a few days while it's the thing people talk about. pretty annoying to read 50 yr old white male sportswriters' hot takes on beyonce's transcendence.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.