Tek

The Boston Red Sox

Re: Tek

Postby Rodney Farva » 28 Feb 2012, 12:10

that we in the last sentence of prez's post: typo? or was it?
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25097
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Tek

Postby Prez » 28 Feb 2012, 13:53

Rodney Farva wrote:that we in the last sentence of prez's post: typo? or was it?


we = he

I think it's been clearly established that I suck at typing.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 10007
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: Tek

Postby bosux » 29 Feb 2012, 12:14

if there is a hall of fame for fighting with your mask on and hitting dingers for toothless learning-impaired children, then tek is first ballot material
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 17480
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Re: Tek

Postby PhillyJim76 » 29 Feb 2012, 14:07

Anybody who casts a HOF ballot with Tek's name on it should lose their voting privlieges
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5002
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: Tek

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 Mar 2012, 08:59

bosux wrote:if there is a hall of fame for fighting with your mask on and hitting dingers for toothless learning-impaired children, then tek is first ballot material



:(
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24146
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Tek

Postby Montecore's Revenge » 01 Mar 2012, 22:30

Fairly obviously, he isn't a HOF-er, but I was a fan of Varitek's. One of those guys who did things the proverbial "right way." I was more of a Bill Mueller guy (I could more easily relate to his totally nondescript and boring white guy persona), but Varitek was right up there. He'll be missed, and I do think his ability to call a game was significant. Either he or John Farrell will make a good Red Sox manager when Valentine gets fired in two years.
User avatar
Montecore's Revenge
The Angel of Death
 
Posts: 6418
Joined: 06 Jan 2006, 20:48
Location: Not using steroids

Re: Tek

Postby mister bacon » 02 Mar 2012, 12:27

Montecore's Revenge wrote:Fairly obviously, he isn't a HOF-er, but I was a fan of Varitek's. One of those guys who did things the proverbial "right way." I was more of a Bill Mueller guy (I could more easily relate to his totally nondescript and boring white guy persona), but Varitek was right up there. He'll be missed, and I do think his ability to call a game was significant. Either he or John Farrell will make a good Red Sox manager when Valentine gets fired in two years.



a manager coming back to manage the team he played on with the guy who replaced him behind the plate? ask this guy how that worked out.

Image
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 26661
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Tek

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 02 Mar 2012, 12:37

I see that Varitek's wife and 3 kids were with him at his press conference. Wasnt he humping mj's dreamgirl a few years ago? Do they have an open marriage or something?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31254
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Tek

Postby PornoGil » 02 Mar 2012, 12:41

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I see that Varitek's wife and 3 kids were with him at his press conference. Wasnt he humping mj's dreamgirl a few years ago? Do they have an open marriage or something?

New wife. Not her kids. Ex-wife looked like a dude. New wife used to eff Nick Swisher. I h8 that I know this stuff.
User avatar
PornoGil
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4582
Joined: 06 Sep 2006, 13:00

Re: Tek

Postby chrisco » 02 Mar 2012, 12:43

PornoGil wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I see that Varitek's wife and 3 kids were with him at his press conference. Wasnt he humping mj's dreamgirl a few years ago? Do they have an open marriage or something?

New wife. Not her kids. Ex-wife looked like a dude. New wife used to eff Nick Swisher. I h8 that I know this stuff.

What's Tom & Giselle's connection to Mrs Tek?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12376
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Tek

Postby PornoGil » 02 Mar 2012, 12:48

'splain? [/kit]
User avatar
PornoGil
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4582
Joined: 06 Sep 2006, 13:00

Re: Tek

Postby chrisco » 02 Mar 2012, 13:01

PornoGil wrote:'splain? [/kit]

Poor attempt at topical humour. Because you know it seems like everything in New England has to do with those two. Nevermind, I'm going to go to the vacation thread and post about a some coworker's beastly wife that I just had dinner with in Dar Es Salaam. /farva
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12376
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Tek

Postby Briandong79 » 24 Feb 2016, 12:46

Friend posted this on Facebook today. Before Balls asked, born and raised in Iowa.

Image
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31283
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Tek

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 24 Feb 2016, 12:53

Briandong79 wrote:Friend posted this on Facebook today. Before Balls asked, born and raised in Iowa.

Image


Whoops
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31254
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Previous

Return to Just another team.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest