Your 2011 Boston Red Sox!

The Boston Red Sox

Re: Your 2011 Boston Red Sox!

Postby Rickey Sez » 15 Oct 2011, 12:38

I disagree, Prez. I thought it was hilarious. Especially Wally and the fat pitchers.
I'd like to see a pair of boobs that would prompt me to write home. Maybe Scarlett Johannson level quality? "Dear Mom and Dad, I saw an awesome rack today. They were perfect. Everything else is fine. Love, BD79."
User avatar
Rickey Sez
( O )( O )
 
Posts: 7491
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 09:25

Re: Your 2011 Boston Red Sox!

Postby nova » 17 Oct 2011, 12:36

I agree with Rickey. That was pretty funny.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
User avatar
nova
Thrifty Negro
 
Posts: 25550
Joined: 04 Aug 2005, 16:04
Location: King's Tower | Los Angeles, CA

Re: Your 2011 Boston Red Sox!

Postby bosux » 17 Oct 2011, 13:42

fat beckett giving up the home run gets me everytime
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 17480
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Re: Your 2011 Boston Red Sox!

Postby mister bacon » 19 Oct 2011, 12:47

bosux wrote:fat beckett giving up the home run gets me everytime



same here. man, they really made him a lard-ass.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 26667
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Your 2011 Boston Red Sox!

Postby Rodney Farva » 20 Oct 2011, 04:08

i love ghost babe ruth diving to knock the ball between buckner's legs
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25097
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Your 2011 Boston Red Sox!

Postby bosux » 25 Oct 2011, 20:33

lackey to have TJ surgery...at least you people won't have to suffer through his starts next year
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 17480
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Re: Your 2011 Boston Red Sox!

Postby Theny » 26 Oct 2011, 01:45

I hear joe torre may ban MLB teams from having beer around after this stuff w the pitchers. Retarded. I still can't believe how much mileage that story got.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30678
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Your 2011 Boston Red Sox!

Postby mister bacon » 26 Oct 2011, 07:29

Theny wrote:I hear joe torre may ban MLB teams from having beer around after this stuff w the pitchers. Retarded. I still can't believe how much mileage that story got.



wow, i would hate to be known around the league as the asshole who got beer banned from the clubhouse. nagl.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 26667
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Your 2011 Boston Red Sox!

Postby Rodney Farva » 26 Oct 2011, 08:01

i think i read somewhere that only 14 teams still allow beer in the clubhouse so it wouldn't be as huge a deal if it happens.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25097
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Your 2011 Boston Red Sox!

Postby someguysomewhere » 27 Oct 2011, 00:07

Rodney Farva wrote:i think i read somewhere that only 14 teams still allow beer in the clubhouse so it wouldn't be as huge a deal if it happens.


Not a big deal? Is this America or the Soviet Fucking Union?
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
User avatar
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 10404
Joined: 19 May 2006, 12:04
Location: The foul line, looking terrified.

Re: Your 2011 Boston Red Sox!

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 27 Oct 2011, 08:37

someguysomewhere wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:i think i read somewhere that only 14 teams still allow beer in the clubhouse so it wouldn't be as huge a deal if it happens.


Not a big deal? Is this America or the Soviet Fucking Union?


Not a big deal, eh?

Image
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31260
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Your 2011 Boston Red Sox!

Postby TVF wannabe » 27 Oct 2011, 11:53

someguysomewhere wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:i think i read somewhere that only 14 teams still allow beer in the clubhouse so it wouldn't be as huge a deal if it happens.


Not a big deal? Is this America or the Soviet Fucking Union?

After the Cardinals pitcher got killed is when they started banning beer in some clubhouses.
User avatar
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5516
Joined: 07 Jun 2006, 14:16

Re: Your 2011 Boston Red Sox!

Postby someguysomewhere » 27 Oct 2011, 12:07

TVF wannabe wrote:
someguysomewhere wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:i think i read somewhere that only 14 teams still allow beer in the clubhouse so it wouldn't be as huge a deal if it happens.


Not a big deal? Is this America or the Soviet Fucking Union?

After the Cardinals pitcher got killed is when they started banning beer in some clubhouses.


Fucking Communists. How the fuck are you going to tell a grown man he can't have a beer at the end of the working day?
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
User avatar
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 10404
Joined: 19 May 2006, 12:04
Location: The foul line, looking terrified.

Re: Your 2011 Boston Red Sox!

Postby Briandong79 » 27 Oct 2011, 12:17

someguysomewhere wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
someguysomewhere wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:i think i read somewhere that only 14 teams still allow beer in the clubhouse so it wouldn't be as huge a deal if it happens.


Not a big deal? Is this America or the Soviet Fucking Union?

After the Cardinals pitcher got killed is when they started banning beer in some clubhouses.


Fucking Communists. How the fuck are you going to tell a grown man he can't have a beer at the end of the working day?


Because it's in his place of business? Seriously, I don't agree with the rule either and I think they should be allowed to drink beer if they want, but if you don't think an employer can tell an employee he can't have beer while he's on the clock at his place of employment, I'm not really sure what to tell you.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31287
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Your 2011 Boston Red Sox!

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 27 Oct 2011, 12:28

Briandong79 wrote:
someguysomewhere wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
someguysomewhere wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:i think i read somewhere that only 14 teams still allow beer in the clubhouse so it wouldn't be as huge a deal if it happens.


Not a big deal? Is this America or the Soviet Fucking Union?

After the Cardinals pitcher got killed is when they started banning beer in some clubhouses.


Fucking Communists. How the fuck are you going to tell a grown man he can't have a beer at the end of the working day?


Because it's in his place of business? Seriously, I don't agree with the rule either and I think they should be allowed to drink beer if they want, but if you don't think an employer can tell an employee he can't have beer while he's on the clock at his place of employment, I'm not really sure what to tell you.


I know what to tell you...Baseball players are fucking sissies.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31260
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

PreviousNext

Return to Just another team.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron