Milwaukee Bucks - Potentially Relevant

Milwaukee Bucks - Potentially Relevant

Postby someguysomewhere » 15 Nov 2009, 15:16

If this kid keeps this up, we might have to start paying attention to what's going on in the Bradley Center for the next few years.

I wonder if Memphis, OKC, Sacto, 'sota, GState, the Kniks and the Craptors might want a do-over on the draft.

the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Re: Milwaukee Bucks - Potentially Relevant

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 Nov 2009, 15:37

But would GM Simmons have taken BJ? Thats what I care about
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby someguysomewhere » 15 Nov 2009, 16:02

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:But would GM Simmons have taken BJ? Thats what I care about

Not surprisingly, the answer appears to be hell no.

Future NBA Executive of the Year wrote:5:32: Milwaukee follows up Tuesday's big trade (Richard Jefferson for a bag of doughnuts) by taking 19-year-old point guard Brandon Jennings, who averaged 19 minutes a game in Italy last season and gets a "Must Improve: Decision Making" graphic. If Jennings wanted to get paid for a year before he entered the draft, why didn't he just go to Memphis?

5:34: Fraschilla on Jennings: "Has to work on a jump shot. No doubt about that. Has to work on the halfcourt and running an offense." On the bright side, he can now tell the difference between a chianti and a barolo.

5:35: Bilas on Jennings: "His jump shot is broken, and it needs to be fixed … and I think he needs to improve his leadership abilities."

5:36: Simmons on Jennings: "Is there a way I can bet on his being back in Italy within five years?"

5:37: Andy Katz reports Jennings didn't come to the draft because his agent was afraid he might not get picked high. That prompts my old college roommate Chip (the only Bucks fan I know) to e-mail, "Is it a bad thing when your team makes a pick at No. 10, and the guy isn't there because his agent kept him away from the draft room?" Yes. Yes it is.
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby nova » 15 Nov 2009, 16:15

I can't be the only who saw young, pre-cornrows Allen Iverson in thos highlights from last night?
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby someguysomewhere » 15 Nov 2009, 16:20

nasty nova wrote:I can't be the only who saw young, pre-cornrows Allen Iverson in thos highlights from last night?

All I saw in those highlights was that someone needs to force that little motherfucker to his right hand.

He's nice, but I don't think he's got the "pop" that Iverson had when he was young. On the other hand, he's way more of a 1 than AI ever was.
the very best of _:

Mar 15

Apr 25
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby ComplexLitigations » 11 Feb 2010, 16:23

Can we make a side thread for everytime Michael Redd gets injured?
nasty nova wrote:I watched Dumb and Dumber three times a day for an entire summer when it was on PPV at my friend's house.
ComplexLitigations
Bruce Dickinson

Postby Rodney Farva » 11 Feb 2010, 23:05

You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby CourtesyFlush » 12 Feb 2010, 07:03

Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby ComplexLitigations » 12 Feb 2010, 10:03

nasty nova wrote:I watched Dumb and Dumber three times a day for an entire summer when it was on PPV at my friend's house.
ComplexLitigations
Bruce Dickinson

Postby ComplexLitigations » 28 Mar 2010, 10:32

Not super relevant, but as I mentioned once before, my bro is security at Dave and Busters in Milwaukee, and I got to meet Brandon Jennings last night (again) for the 2nd time lol super nice guy. Who would have guessed he frequents D&B's?
ComplexLitigations
Bruce Dickinson

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Mar 2010, 10:35

ComplexLitigations wrote:Not super relevant, but as I mentioned once before, my bro is security at Dave and Busters in Milwaukee, and I got to meet Brandon Jennings last night (again) for the 2nd time . super nice guy. Who would have guessed he frequents D&B's?

What else is there to do in 'waukee? Wasnt that what McGahee said about Buffalo, the only thing to do was go to DnBs?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby ComplexLitigations » 28 Mar 2010, 10:51

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
ComplexLitigations wrote:Not super relevant, but as I mentioned once before, my bro is security at Dave and Busters in Milwaukee, and I got to meet Brandon Jennings last night (again) for the 2nd time . super nice guy. Who would have guessed he frequents D&B's?

What else is there to do in 'waukee? Wasnt that what McGahee said about Buffalo, the only thing to do was go to DnBs?

What about a tour of the miller brewery! lol yeah there isn't much to milwaukee, even though if I recall correctly Simmons said its one of his top 5 favorite cities?
ComplexLitigations
Bruce Dickinson

Postby mister bacon » 28 Mar 2010, 14:58

ComplexLitigations wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:

What about a tour of the miller brewery!

brandon jennings isn't 21 yet.

yeah there isn't much to milwaukee, even though if I recall correctly Simmons said its one of his top 5 favorite cities?

if your idea of a good time is drinking assloads of beer and hitting on uggos, then hey...
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 05 Apr 2010, 15:14

Don't watch this if you just ate a lot of food, are sick, or pregnant. In fact, don't watch this at all. Don't.

:-&

Bogut turned into a player too. Still shouldn't have been taken ahead of Paul/Williams, but he's become an all-star center. They coulda stolen a series this year, but now they won't, not without Bogut. Won't be an easy beat though, Skiles won't allow that.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Briandong79 » 07 Apr 2010, 11:16

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Next

Return to NBA