TheDooze Molests Collies, and other reasons to hate the Sox

The Boston Red Sox

Re: Things I Hate About The Red Sux and Their Fans

Postby Frank the Tank » 31 Jul 2008, 21:14

nasty nova wrote:This wasn't an indictment against real Sox fans. I was referring only to people who have joined the bandwagon.

Need a hug, Frank?

If the bandwagoners jump off then great. That's a plus.

I always need a hug. Spooning would be good too.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby CourtesyFlush » 01 Aug 2008, 05:37

Frank the Tank wrote:
nasty nova wrote:This wasn't an indictment against real Sox fans. I was referring only to people who have joined the bandwagon.

Need a hug, Frank?

We're looking at you, $.10...
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby DirtDawg » 01 Aug 2008, 08:20

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

Need a hug, Frank?

We're looking at you, $.10...

The Dime wrote:I've been a TRU fan from the very beginning: the instant that they won the World Series in 2004. If it bothers you, my bad.
Last edited by DirtDawg on 01 Aug 2008, 08:53, edited 1 time in total.
Bricks - given the opportunity I would rape your dead grandmother's corpse and burn down your house. No offense.
MTM - A saint that rapes is still saint.
DirtDawg
Never Forgotten

Postby SouthernYokel » 01 Aug 2008, 08:47

...they keep manny ramirez threads in their red sox forums even though he's in the NL now. :D
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby DirtDawg » 04 Aug 2008, 15:12

This has been said before but its worth saying again:

....douchnozzles that like the Sox now that they are trendy and popular. It. Pisses. Me. OFF! a former coworker of mine wrote this about her fiancee in an e-mail to me:

Rocco is the biggest redsox fan ever!

This fuck job and his family have never lived anywhere near New England but somehow he's the biggest fan ever? you gotta be fucking kidding me.

And yes, his real name is Rocco.
Bricks - given the opportunity I would rape your dead grandmother's corpse and burn down your house. No offense.
MTM - A saint that rapes is still saint.
DirtDawg
Never Forgotten

Postby JichaelDick » 04 Aug 2008, 15:24

Speaking of Roccos, I still haven't forgotten what Boston Red Sox fan Kevin Hench wrote about Rocco Baldelli, who in early March wasn't sure if he'd ever play again.

Baldelli is now trying to make a comeback with the Rays, and he played the other night in Huntsville, going 1-2 at the plate, and he made a couple of nice running catches in the outfield (he came in in the 5th). For Hench, I hope Baldelli gets called up September 1 and has some big hits for the Rays (especially if one of them impales Hench) in their quest for the AL East crown.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Rickey Sez » 04 Aug 2008, 15:28

JichaelDick wrote:Speaking of Roccos, I still haven't forgotten what Boston Red Sox fan Kevin Hench wrote about Rocco Baldelli, who in early March wasn't sure if he'd ever play again.

Baldelli is now trying to make a comeback with the Rays, and he played the other night in Huntsville, going 1-2 at the plate, and he made a couple of nice running catches in the outfield (he came in in the 5th). For Hench, I hope Baldelli gets called up September 1 and has some big hits for the Rays (especially if one of them impales Hench) in their quest for the AL East crown.

In fairness, he wrote this before Baldelli was diagnosed with the mitochondrial disorder.
I'd like to see a pair of boobs that would prompt me to write home. Maybe Scarlett Johannson level quality? "Dear Mom and Dad, I saw an awesome rack today. They were perfect. Everything else is fine. Love, BD79."
Rickey Sez
( O )( O )

Postby JichaelDick » 04 Aug 2008, 15:33

Actually, no he didn't.

Here's the article when Baldelli went on the DL. It was posted on March 12, and talked about how his mitochondria weren't working

The Hench article was posted on March 14, or, in time to see that it wasn't just "fatigue" that was keeping him out.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Rickey Sez » 04 Aug 2008, 15:44

JichaelDick wrote:Actually, no he didn't.

Here's the article when Baldelli went on the DL. It was posted on March 12, and talked about how his mitochondria weren't working

The Hench article was posted on March 14, or, in time to see that it wasn't just "fatigue" that was keeping him out.

My bad. I read the date as "March 4".
I'd like to see a pair of boobs that would prompt me to write home. Maybe Scarlett Johannson level quality? "Dear Mom and Dad, I saw an awesome rack today. They were perfect. Everything else is fine. Love, BD79."
Rickey Sez
( O )( O )

Postby JichaelDick » 04 Aug 2008, 15:45

Rickey Sez wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Actually, no he didn't.

My bad. I read the date as "March 4".

It's cool. I still think Hench is a dickbag. If every Red Sox fan were like you and Tank and Prez, I think the backlash would be about 39408230492304% less.

ETA: To the best of my knowledge, Hench hasn't even acknowledged that he made a huge mistake with the Baldelli thing. I MIGHT could buy that Hench only saw "exhaustion" when he checked the wire and thought Baldelli was being a pansy, but at the very least he should have done a mea culpa afterwards.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 05 Aug 2008, 09:12

Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby Jew Jitsu » 11 Aug 2008, 13:33

BSMB will like this one...
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 12 Aug 2008, 20:21

So I am walking through Faneuil Hall today at lunch and I see this huge crowd so I take a look. Bill Lee was there filming a commercial so I stopped for a minute. I ended up standing next to two dudes and a broad all wearing brand new sox hats. The girl asked one of the dudes who that was and he had no clue the second dude just shrugged his shoulders so I look at them and say "That's Bill Lee" and they looked at me like I had 2 heads so then I said "Spaceman...eephus pitch" again just blank stares. I was so pissed off I just walked away before I hit one of them.....I hate these new sox fans.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby richardrh » 12 Aug 2008, 22:11

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:So I am walking through Faneuil Hall today at lunch and I see this huge crowd so I take a look. Bill Lee was there filming a commercial so I stopped for a minute. I ended up standing next to two dudes and a broad all wearing brand new sox hats. The girl asked one of the dudes who that was and he had no clue the second dude just shrugged his shoulders so I look at them and say "That's Bill Lee" and they looked at me like I had 2 heads so then I said "Spaceman...eephus pitch" again just blank stares. I was so pissed off I just walked away before I hit one of them.....I hate these new sox fans.

If they go out and buy the hat, it's more money for the team. Nothing wrong with that. Would you rather have less Red Sox fans?
richardrh
Yankee

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 12 Aug 2008, 22:16

richardrh wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:So I am walking through Faneuil Hall today at lunch and I see this huge crowd so I take a look. Bill Lee was there filming a commercial so I stopped for a minute. I ended up standing next to two dudes and a broad all wearing brand new sox hats. The girl asked one of the dudes who that was and he had no clue the second dude just shrugged his shoulders so I look at them and say "That's Bill Lee" and they looked at me like I had 2 heads so then I said "Spaceman...eephus pitch" again just blank stares. I was so pissed off I just walked away before I hit one of them.....I hate these new sox fans.

If they go out and buy the hat, it's more money for the team. Nothing wrong with that. Would you rather have less Red Sox fans?

1. the money is divided evenly among MLB teams.
B. YES
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

PreviousNext

Return to Just another team.