Horse Racing

Horse Racing

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 May 2006, 09:29

Anyone know anything about horse racing? Anyone have any predictions for the Derby? I need to blow some cash at the Turf Club.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31254
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Horse Racing

Postby PhillyJim76 » 05 May 2006, 09:31

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Anyone know anything about horse racing? Anyone have any predictions for the Derby? I need to blow some cash at the Turf Club.


Bet on the horse that looks like Tiff.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5002
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: Horse Racing

Postby Theny » 05 May 2006, 09:38

PhillyJim76 wrote:Bet on the horse that looks like Tiff.


Hi yo!

You could also bet on the horse that looks like Thief. But that horse is running in the Zaire Derby.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30675
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Horse Racing

Postby JichaelDick » 05 May 2006, 09:39

Theny wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Bet on the horse that looks like Tiff.


Hi yo!

You could also bet on the horse that looks like Thief. But that horse is running in the Zaire Derby.


It is now 3445943853043590345843905430582350439543057430584305-2. Don't you think enough is enough at this point?
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26236
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: Horse Racing

Postby Theny » 05 May 2006, 09:40

JichaelDick wrote:
Theny wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Bet on the horse that looks like Tiff.


Hi yo!

You could also bet on the horse that looks like Thief. But that horse is running in the Zaire Derby.


It is now 3445943853043590345843905430582350439543057430584305-2. Don't you think enough is enough at this point?


Not until she apologizes and "makes it up to me." Although, come to think of it, she's probably incredibly tainted by now.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30675
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Postby SouthernYokel » 05 May 2006, 09:40

i'm actually surprised theny hasn't said something about the Christian Childrens Fund pic she posted.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30126
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Postby Theny » 05 May 2006, 09:42

SouthernYokel wrote:i'm actually surprised theny hasn't said something about the Christian Childrens Fund pic she posted.


Too easy.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30675
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Postby PhillyJim76 » 05 May 2006, 09:51

Theny wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:i'm actually surprised theny hasn't said something about the Christian Childrens Fund pic she posted.


Too easy.


Besides, I was here early and nailed the "mmutoni" line about it.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5002
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Postby SouthernYokel » 05 May 2006, 09:52

PhillyJim76 wrote:
Theny wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:i'm actually surprised theny hasn't said something about the Christian Childrens Fund pic she posted.


Too easy.


Besides, I was here early and nailed the "mmutoni" line about it.


Careful simmons, you don't want to congratulate yourself too much for your quality jokes.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30126
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Postby PhillyJim76 » 05 May 2006, 10:02

SouthernYokel wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
Theny wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:i'm actually surprised theny hasn't said something about the Christian Childrens Fund pic she posted.


Too easy.


Besides, I was here early and nailed the "mmutoni" line about it.


Careful simmons, you don't want to congratulate yourself too much for your quality jokes.


That was actually hench's line. Seriously though, i lit up like christmas day when she posted that pic. thank goodness for everyone i have no photoshop skills, or it would have gotten ugly......like bubba sparxx ugly.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5002
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Postby ONTB » 05 May 2006, 10:13

After studying the tape and traveling around the country watching horse racing and fucking chicks with big ugly hats and big pretty tits, I've decided to throw my money behind Bushfire who is going off at 5-1. Bushfire loves the slop, loves it, eats it up. Eats the slop. Born to slop. His father was a mudder. His mother was a mudder.
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: 22 Jan 2005, 17:41

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 May 2006, 11:16

Dammit, you made that horse up. I hear good things about this Sweetnorthernsaint. He is 10-1.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31254
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Postby SouthernYokel » 05 May 2006, 13:42

ONTB wrote:After studying the tape and traveling around the country watching horse racing and fucking chicks with big ugly hats and big pretty tits, I've decided to throw my money behind Bushfire who is going off at 5-1. Bushfire loves the slop, loves it, eats it up. Eats the slop. Born to slop. His father was a mudder. His mother was a mudder.


What did I just say??
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30126
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Postby mister bacon » 05 May 2006, 14:21

I thought that this was a WNBA thread. never mind.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 26661
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Postby God Shamgod » 05 May 2006, 14:36

mister bacon wrote:I thought that this was a WNBA thread. never mind.


Well played.


Since my dad retired, all he does is play golf, drink, and bet horses. He's made some pretty good $$$. I'll talk to him later today and see what he is feeling in the Derby.

ETA: The old man laid down some fat bets today. Has a trifecta of 11,1,7.

Notes 1,2 as good value picks with closing ability.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5689
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Next

Return to Other Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest