Tupac: Alive?!?!

Re: Tupac: Alive?!?!

Postby mister bacon » 05 Sep 2017, 10:10

ctz31 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:Will Smith's wife used to bang tupac?


Bump.

Mr. Bacon, how is that tupac post coming along?



31. it's great to hear that you're finally decided to get into the rapper that many people are saying (including me) that is the Greatest of all Time. from what little i know of you and your musical taste here is what i think you'll enjoy.

w/o further adieu, here is 2 Pac FOR CTZ 31, a top 5:


5. if my homies call

fun fact, i first heard of this man when he had a verse on digital underground's classic same song. the next time i heard him rap was in this video below. i chose it for you because i feel like because of your dago heritage you understand the sentiment of being there for your friends no matter what, unlike these boring ass wasp-y types:



4. dear mama

i know that your people appreciate they mama's almost as much as we do. this is a great tribute to his mama. fun fact, before she had tupac his mama was on trial for her role in the notorious black panther movement. she was acquitted, because of white guilt




3. i get around


every rapper has to have at least one party joint to be considered an ALL TIME great. fortunately pac has produced one of the GOAT party jams that will get any dance floor moving. put this shit on and you'll be fuckin fat bitches in no time. mmm mmm bitch.




2. 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted


another fun jam that tends to get the hoes to shake that ass. pac's piercing stutter flows paired with butter-smooth snoop doggy dogg lives up to the hype, all the way. the video features them clowning big and diddy in a scarface parody before people understood the affinity for scarface among the rap community. classic 2 Pac! :lol:





1. hit em up


there's not much more that has to be said about the most vicious diss track of all time. you set me up to get shot so i fucked your wife. i'll kill you and your crew. lil kim you a ugly ass bitch oh and by the way mob deep, one of you has sickle cell. rofl.



let's go to big's reaction -


this how you gotta react if you check on her snaps and she's got a streak with a dude who ain't you lmao

BONUS BEAT!



changes, ft bruce hornby on the keys.



did you know that this was on the soundtrack to Vatican's first myspace page? this is why i tell people that pac is the GOAT.

enjoy 31 and let me know your thoughts on the above. and suck it balls.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 27127
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Tupac: Alive?!?!

Postby ctz31 » 05 Sep 2017, 10:22

TY. I had heard all of those except for the homie one. Just listened and enjoyed. This is probably my current favorite that comes up on my hip hop bbq.

User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 10458
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Tupac: Alive?!?!

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 Sep 2017, 10:23

3. i get around

every rapper has to have at least one party joint to be considered an ALL TIME great. fortunately pac has produced one of the GOAT party jams that will get any dance floor moving.


Pac produced that?

Sure, Jan.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31826
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Tupac: Alive?!?!

Postby nova » 05 Sep 2017, 10:25

It's a fine list. Only thing I take umbrage with is you perpetuating the myth that 2pac is the greatest of all time.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
User avatar
nova
Thrifty Negro
 
Posts: 25635
Joined: 04 Aug 2005, 16:04
Location: King's Tower | Los Angeles, CA

Re: Tupac: Alive?!?!

Postby mister bacon » 05 Sep 2017, 11:12

nova wrote:It's a fine list. Only thing I take umbrage with is you perpetuating the myth that 2pac is the greatest of all time.


"myth"

i mean the entire east coast set up him up in their city. he got shot nine times, goes to sentencing, does time, and then puts out three masterpieces and gets murked. debate your auntie, nova.

Image
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 27127
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Tupac: Alive?!?!

Postby JichaelDick » 05 Sep 2017, 12:44

Good list, bake. This is my personal fave, but A: It's basically Changes and B: I'm a sucker for piano.

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26703
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: Tupac: Alive?!?!

Postby nova » 05 Sep 2017, 14:05

mister bacon wrote:
nova wrote:It's a fine list. Only thing I take umbrage with is you perpetuating the myth that 2pac is the greatest of all time.


"myth"

i mean the entire east coast set up him up in their city. he got shot nine times, goes to sentencing, does time, and then puts out three masterpieces and gets murked. debate your auntie, nova.


He very well may be the GOAT, I just would like to see who your other contenders are. Break it down for me. There are maybe four or five other people who can make a case, but I can't definitively say they're THE greatest.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
User avatar
nova
Thrifty Negro
 
Posts: 25635
Joined: 04 Aug 2005, 16:04
Location: King's Tower | Los Angeles, CA

Re: Tupac: Alive?!?!

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 05 Sep 2017, 14:07

nova wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
nova wrote:It's a fine list. Only thing I take umbrage with is you perpetuating the myth that 2pac is the greatest of all time.


"myth"

i mean the entire east coast set up him up in their city. he got shot nine times, goes to sentencing, does time, and then puts out three masterpieces and gets murked. debate your auntie, nova.


He very well may be the GOAT, I just would like to see who your other contenders are. Break it down for me. There are maybe four or five other people who can make a case, but I can't definitively say they're THE greatest.



Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13482
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Tupac: Alive?!?!

Postby Dthefritz » 05 Sep 2017, 17:21

nova wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
nova wrote:It's a fine list. Only thing I take umbrage with is you perpetuating the myth that 2pac is the greatest of all time.


"myth"

i mean the entire east coast set up him up in their city. he got shot nine times, goes to sentencing, does time, and then puts out three masterpieces and gets murked. debate your auntie, nova.


He very well may be the GOAT, I just would like to see who your other contenders are. Break it down for me. There are maybe four or five other people who can make a case, but I can't definitively say they're THE greatest.

Are we sure Tupac is better than Kurupt?
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 8119
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: Tupac: Alive?!?!

Postby JT99 » 05 Sep 2017, 19:32

I got a list, here's the order of my list that it's in
It goes Reggie, Jay-Z, 2Pac and Biggie
Andre from OutKast, Jada, Kurupt, Nas, and then Em
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10358
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Tupac: Alive?!?!

Postby Dthefritz » 05 Sep 2017, 19:36

JT99 wrote:I got a list, here's the order of my list that it's in
It goes Reggie, Jay-Z, 2Pac and Biggie
Andre from OutKast, Jada, Kurupt, Nas, and then Em

I have always harbored a sneaking suspicion that he calibrated the list so that it rhymed and sounded cool rather than reflected his actual ranking. Xpost lyndon larouche.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 8119
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: Tupac: Alive?!?!

Postby JT99 » 05 Sep 2017, 19:41

Dthefritz wrote:
JT99 wrote:I got a list, here's the order of my list that it's in
It goes Reggie, Jay-Z, 2Pac and Biggie
Andre from OutKast, Jada, Kurupt, Nas, and then Em

I have always harbored a sneaking suspicion that he calibrated the list so that it rhymed and sounded cool rather than reflected his actual ranking. Xpost lyndon larouche.


It would also not surprise if personal grudges and biases helped with both inclusion and exclusion from the list.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10358
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Tupac: Alive?!?!

Postby chrisco » 05 Sep 2017, 20:02

JT99 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
JT99 wrote:I got a list, here's the order of my list that it's in
It goes Reggie, Jay-Z, 2Pac and Biggie
Andre from OutKast, Jada, Kurupt, Nas, and then Em

I have always harbored a sneaking suspicion that he calibrated the list so that it rhymed and sounded cool rather than reflected his actual ranking. Xpost lyndon larouche.


It would also not surprise if personal grudges and biases helped with both inclusion and exclusion from the list.


Two Questions:

1. Who is reggie? Seriously, TYIA.

2. Please provide the %s about why no one has this conversation on the production side:

A. Because Dre is so far beyond anyone else.
B. Because there's no words therefore no drama.

3. As an indulgence, who is 2,3,4,5 on the production list and how big is the gap between 1 and 2?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12786
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Tupac: Alive?!?!

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 05 Sep 2017, 20:29

That list is invalid. Does not have Rakim or Big Daddy Kane.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 18774
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Tupac: Alive?!?!

Postby JichaelDick » 05 Sep 2017, 21:32

Reggie is Redman.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26703
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

PreviousNext

Return to Music

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron