The Great Band Debates of Our Time

Re: The Great Band Debates of Our Time

Postby paje » 13 Oct 2017, 15:06

TheWolf wrote:I want to bang both of them obviously, but Carrie's hotter - obviously now, but also compared to Shania's peak.

No. no no no. Peak Shania was perfection. She was amazing. There was a Shania concert on TV in the late 90s that I VHS taped for the sole purpose of beating off to #simplertimes.

Carrie does the SNF intro song, right? I liked Faith's Hill's better.

Shania's still the one.

ps: this is who was banging peak Shania. Gives hope to the rest of us (if the rest of us our millionaires).

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
paje
Another dude worth meeting

Postby ctz31 » 13 Oct 2017, 15:08

paje wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I want to bang both of them obviously, but Carrie's hotter - obviously now, but also compared to Shania's peak.

No. no no no. Peak Shania was perfection. She was amazing. There was a Shania concert on TV in the late 90s that I VHS taped for the sole purpose of beating off to #simplertimes.

Carrie does the SNF intro song, right? I liked Faith's Hill's better.

Shania's still the one.

ps: this is who was banging peak Shania. Gives hope to the rest of us (if the rest of us our millionaires).

Jesus. Shania was def haf in her peak. I just like carrie better for some reason. I always use her as the barometer of a famous chick i coulda gotten on if they weren't famous. Like kite, with john kruk.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Oct 2017, 15:15

Shania. Way hotter, imo. And I am aware of 1 or 2 of her songs.

The one song that Carrie does that i know is that god awful SNF one. The whole Sunday Night Football presentation is a disgrace.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby mj3528 » 13 Oct 2017, 15:41

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Shania. Way hotter, imo. And I am aware of 1 or 2 of her songs.

The one song that Carrie does that i know is that god awful SNF one. The whole Sunday Night Football presentation is a disgrace.

Carrie wrote the new song. It is so bad.

Peak Carrie does it for me. Peak Carrie is prettier and sexier than peak Shania to me. Both worthy conquests. Carrie might get fat later in life. She was pudgy on Idol.

Both of their music is borderline unlistenable.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Goose » 13 Oct 2017, 16:16

I don't like either of their music. I would be willing to lie to either one of them about it just to see them naked for five seconds. Carrie's better now, but peak Shania was better for me.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Dthefritz » 13 Oct 2017, 16:42

First of all, I think we need to commemorate that American Idiot is a top 5 reasons why we should all be rooting for the Aliens in Independence Day. The entire species was pretty much a mistake, and Wake Me Up When September Ends should play at humanity's funeral, lest their be any doubt that ARE extinction is a good thing.

Carrie Underwood is generic, replacement-level hotness personified. I honestly couldn't recognize her without being prompted. I never had any special kind of crush on Shania, but in her heyday was clearly in a much more elite category.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby bosux » 13 Oct 2017, 20:25

shania's super bowl appearance was jerk-worthy
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby JichaelDick » 14 Oct 2017, 03:01

I love Ms. Underwood, but Shania was ridix. Not a huge fan of her music (although I do like "Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under"), but she was hotter than hell in her prime.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby JT99 » 14 Oct 2017, 13:33

Musically, my pick would be Shania although I think Carrie prolly has a better voice.

Physically, it's Shania IN A WALK! Carrie always looks too made-up for me.

Peak Shania was damn near peak woman.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby the cheese » 17 Oct 2017, 14:00

Faith > Shania > Carrie
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby jman » 17 Oct 2017, 14:28

would it kill you guys to post some pics? It's like I'm playin' cards with my brother's kids or somethin'.

jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby TheWolf » 17 Oct 2017, 14:31

Lord's work, jman. I kinda forgot how hot Shania is/was. I have a soft (or hard :lol:) spot for Carrie and will not apologize for it. But you have provided enough evidence to convince me that Shania is objectively hotter.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Oct 2017, 14:33

FWIW I think Rivers Cuomo is hotter than Billie Joe Armstrong.

Heya cowboy....
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 01 Nov 2017, 10:18

another LFO guy has Stage 4 cancer

What The hell?

I put it in this thread bc Rich Cronin, who died in 2010, gave the best Stern interview, imo. He made us all feel like we were getting JLH.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby chrisco » 01 Nov 2017, 10:30

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:another LFO guy has Stage 4 cancer

What The hell?

I put it in this thread bc Rich Cronin, who died in 2010, gave the best Stern interview, imo. He made us all feel like we were getting JLH.

For a second we were talking about LMFAO who I think are somewhat underrated despite having a Gangham Style sized hit.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

PreviousNext

Return to Music