Lilith Fair

Re: Lilith Fair

Postby mister bacon » 16 Feb 2017, 09:16

TheWolf wrote: I refuse to voluntarily listen to a Sarah MacLachlan song, doe.

2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby TheWolf » 16 Feb 2017, 09:17

mister bacon wrote:

I refuse.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mister bacon » 16 Feb 2017, 09:22

TheWolf wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

I refuse.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby TheWolf » 16 Feb 2017, 09:35

That song is OK because it was on Dawson's Creek. It mostly sucks on its own though.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby ctz31 » 16 Feb 2017, 09:36

Great thread. I've told the story that my first "date" with my white was to lillith fair, like 4 years before we actually started dating. My buddy was dating some underage chick and begged me to come along w him to this concert w his girl and my future wipe. Wikipedia tells me this was 1998, which would put me at 19 and my future missus at 16. Nice. My pal is a year older than me btw. He had fun.

It was at a theme park. Darien Lake. JT, check it out. We drank huge ass beers at some fried chicken joint in the park. Watched the concert. phenomenal! I dont' remember who performed other than sara mcglachlin. After we watched fireworks. I sat on a blanket w the girl but nothing happened. I think we argued a lot that night. Such an attitude on that B!

We worked together at the restaurant after that for several years before she cheated on her boyfriend w me. Once a cheater!
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby mister bacon » 16 Feb 2017, 09:52

ctz31 wrote:Great thread. I've told the story that my first "date" with my white was to lillith fair, like 4 years before we actually started dating. My buddy was dating some underage chick and begged me to come along w him to this concert w his girl and my future wipe. Wikipedia tells me this was 1998, which would put me at 19 and my future missus at 16. Nice. My pal is a year older than me btw. He had fun.

It was at a theme park. Darien Lake. JT, check it out. We drank huge ass beers at some fried chicken joint in the park. Watched the concert. phenomenal! I dont' remember who performed other than sara mcglachlin. After we watched fireworks. I sat on a blanket w the girl but nothing happened. I think we argued a lot that night. Such an attitude on that B!

We worked together at the restaurant after that for several years before she cheated on her boyfriend w me. Once a cheater!

excellent post! i'm glad you're enjoying the thread! a joint in the park, large beers and an outdoor concert sounds like paradise right about now.

edit: did you dance to a sarah song as your first wedding dance? would have been so romantic!

mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby ctz31 » 16 Feb 2017, 09:58

mister bacon wrote:
ctz31 wrote:Great thread. I've told the story that my first "date" with my white was to lillith fair, like 4 years before we actually started dating. My buddy was dating some underage chick and begged me to come along w him to this concert w his girl and my future wipe. Wikipedia tells me this was 1998, which would put me at 19 and my future missus at 16. Nice. My pal is a year older than me btw. He had fun.

excellent post! i'm glad you're enjoying the thread! a joint in the park, large beers and an outdoor concert sounds like paradise right about now.

edit: did you dance to a sarah song as your first wedding dance? would have been so romantic!

No. Our first song was a rascal flatt joint broken road. it caused my cousins white (both my cousin and her were divorced from other marriages at the time) to get all pissy about it because apparently they used that song too, i have no idea if it was before or after us, and she was all "that song doesn't make sense for them! why would they pick that? it makes sense for us!"

We just liked the song! Speaking of joints my white, who was a big pothead as a teen recently insinuated she wanted to start smoking weed again. The mid life crisis continues!
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby mister bacon » 16 Feb 2017, 10:05

ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

No. Our first song was a rascal flatt joint broken road. it caused my cousins white (both my cousin and her were divorced from other marriages at the time) to get all pissy about it because apparently they used that song too, i have no idea if it was before or after us, and she was all "that song doesn't make sense for them! why would they pick that? it makes sense for us!"

We just liked the song! Speaking of joints my white, who was a big pothead as a teen recently insinuated she wanted to start smoking weed again. The mid life crisis continues!

so your lilith fair loving, phys ed teaching wife wants to start smoking weed? yeah i'm getting back to my original diagnosis. i don't think it's other dudes you should be worried about here. ijs.

mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 16 Feb 2017, 10:05

ctz31 wrote: Speaking of joints my white, who was a big pothead as a teen recently insinuated she wanted to start smoking weed again. The mid life crisis continues!

She wants something to help lower those inhibitions to cheating....
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby chrisco » 16 Feb 2017, 10:07

Moms smoking weed again is all the rage right now.

Did you bring up reincarnation over a couple of beers that night?

BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby ctz31 » 16 Feb 2017, 10:10

mister bacon wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

so your lilith fair loving, phys ed teaching wife wants to start smoking weed? yeah i'm getting back to my original diagnosis. i don't think it's other dudes you should be worried about here. ijs.

She is NOT lillith fair loving. She listens to rap and pop shit. She was all excited the other day because she found all her old rap cds in the garage. She's been listening to them in the car. I didn't think CD players were still a thing but apparently her SUV has one.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Goose » 16 Feb 2017, 10:26

Here's a few.

Juliana Hatfield Three - Spin the Bottle w/MTV 90's VJ intro:

Meredith Brooks - I'm a Bitch:

and consumate SOTSG-favorite, Belly - Feed the Tree:

Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 16 Feb 2017, 15:33

Whenever a local team goes through a lull in their season, this one radio host will start his show with this as a joke to fuck with the rubes.

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BigJohnStudd » 17 Feb 2017, 21:01

ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

She is NOT lillith fair loving. She listens to rap and pop shit. She was all excited the other day because she found all her old rap cds in the garage. She's been listening to them in the car. I didn't think CD players were still a thing but apparently her SUV has one.

What kind of car? Subaru?
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Theny » 17 Feb 2017, 22:02

Surprised we haven't had any Sophie B. Hawkins jawns in here yet.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

PreviousNext

Return to Music