Jay and Bey - Music Royalty

Re: Jay and Bey - Music Royalty

Postby JT99 » 24 May 2016, 09:01

the cheese wrote:
chrisco wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Serious question: do you think Jay regrets getting together with Bey in the first place? Yeah she was "the hot one" in Destinys Child. He's an ugly mo-fo, so it seemed like a good score at the time. Now look. He's made her huge, and she's a complete monster now.


I think Jay will be ok. I mean look at what Phil Simpson did for ESPN. He landed on his feet after that monster bit the hand that fed it.


Assuming that this ends in divorce, even if Jay has to write a $250M check to Bey, he still got 10 years of Beyonce, Rihanna, Rita Ora, and his ex-best friend's wife's pussy. I mean. That ain't bad for 10 years. And at the end of the day, he's still Jay Z, whose 10th best jawn is still better than Beyonce's best, he's still got $250Mish, and he's still a rich as fuck single guy in the global capital of hot women.

Jay will be ok, as my man chrisco says.


Image
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8464
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Jay and Bey - Music Royalty

Postby Goose » 24 May 2016, 10:01

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:I'm sure he would have some good Bitches posts for SOTSG.


I'm sure you're right, but Based on his public claims I don't think he'd be willing to share.

Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
OG's sponsor
 
Posts: 2627
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: Jay and Bey - Music Royalty

Postby JT99 » 25 May 2016, 10:42

GREAT news, kids. We may be out of Divorce Woods.

Jay and Bey were seen HOLDING HANDS last night

Image
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8464
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Jay and Bey - Music Royalty

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 25 May 2016, 11:46

I always thought that Jay Z got on Rihanna, since he "discovered" her and all. Anything to that theory of mine?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 28653
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Jay and Bey - Music Royalty

Postby JT99 » 25 May 2016, 11:57

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I always thought that Jay Z got on Rihanna, since he "discovered" her and all. Anything to that theory of mine?


While some have pointed fingers at Rihanna for being the cause of their marital problems, those rumors likely persist because it is said that Jay hooked up with Rihanna in 2005 when he and Bey, before being married, were on a break.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/beyonce-believed-jay-z-hooked-6676244

Obv, Jay is in the clear on that one...

Image
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8464
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Jay and Bey - Music Royalty

Postby JT99 » 29 May 2016, 11:08

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8464
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Jay and Bey - Music Royalty

Postby JT99 » 07 Jun 2016, 10:47

Beyonce, Jay Z Make It a Family Night With Blue Ivy at CFDA Fashion Awards

Rachel Roy was also there, but there were no complications
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8464
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Jay and Bey - Music Royalty

Postby JT99 » 09 Jun 2016, 10:43

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8464
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Jay and Bey - Music Royalty

Postby JT99 » 13 Jun 2016, 13:04

NEW WEDDING RINGS!!!!

“They are together all the time. Jay doesn’t go to clubs or travel without her – ever. He’s joined her on her world tour and is trying to build trust again,” the insider said, adding that it’s a slow process and Beyonce is “still healing”.

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8464
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Jay and Bey - Music Royalty

Postby SouthernYokel » 14 Jun 2016, 09:10

JT99 wrote:NEW WEDDING RINGS!!!!

“They are together all the time. Jay doesn’t go to clubs or travel without her – ever. He’s joined her on her world tour and is trying to build trust again,” the insider said, adding that it’s a slow process and Beyonce is “still healing”.



it is very sad to me that even if you're as rich as Jay-z you still have to go through the charade when you fuck up. i thought he was a gangster. blueprint my ass
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 27989
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Jay and Bey - Music Royalty

Postby mj3528 » 14 Jun 2016, 09:17

SouthernYokel wrote:
JT99 wrote:NEW WEDDING RINGS!!!!

“They are together all the time. Jay doesn’t go to clubs or travel without her – ever. He’s joined her on her world tour and is trying to build trust again,” the insider said, adding that it’s a slow process and Beyonce is “still healing”.



it is very sad to me that even if you're as rich as Jay-z you still have to go through the charade when you fuck up. i thought he was a gangster. blueprint my ass


good point, and bey is not even that hot
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 7953
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Jay and Bey - Music Royalty

Postby SouthernYokel » 14 Jun 2016, 09:27

mj3528 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
JT99 wrote:NEW WEDDING RINGS!!!!

“They are together all the time. Jay doesn’t go to clubs or travel without her – ever. He’s joined her on her world tour and is trying to build trust again,” the insider said, adding that it’s a slow process and Beyonce is “still healing”.



it is very sad to me that even if you're as rich as Jay-z you still have to go through the charade when you fuck up. i thought he was a gangster. blueprint my ass


good point, and bey is not even that hot


she's hot as fuck but he's rich and famous, he could easily find a much hotter woman (who might not be the most famous woman in the world as well....but would at least shut up when he cheats on her. or maybe at worst post a passive-aggressive instagram photo that ball would share with us for grins).
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 27989
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Jay and Bey - Music Royalty

Postby JT99 » 15 Jun 2016, 10:49

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8464
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Jay and Bey - Music Royalty

Postby JT99 » 06 Jul 2016, 09:24

Things are really starting to look up for these star-crossed kids...

Beyonce hints she's forgiven Jay Z following cheating claims as she speaks about 'forgiveness and redemption'

As she introduced hit song All Night, which was previously claimed to be about her pain following the scandal, Beyonce reportedly told the crowd: "This is my favourite song. It talks about forgiveness, about sweetness and redemption.”


Image
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8464
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Jay and Bey - Music Royalty

Postby JT99 » 15 Jul 2016, 21:05

The other night when you felt the internet go into overdrive, it was just Bey whipping her ponytail around in Dusseldorf

Image
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8464
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

PreviousNext

Return to Music

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest