Jay and Bey - Music Royalty

Re: Jay and Bey - Music Royalty

Postby Rodney Farva » 20 May 2016, 02:33

You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby JT99 » 20 May 2016, 09:40

Sooooooo many layers to this onion...

In this one article alone, we have:

1. Beyonce's mother confirming that Lemonade was about Jay and Bey's marriage,
2. Kim Kardashian "finding" Becky with the good hair, and
3. Some groupie, known as "Superhead", making weird claims

Of course, the internet has been rife with speculation as to who “Becky” as referenced in Beyonce’s Lemonade could be, and a few weeks ago, a woman who had previously had an “encounter” with Jay Z came out to reveal that she was “Becky with the good hair.” And it was none other than Karrine “Superhead” Steffans.

In an essay she wrote for Xo Jane, she offered the following, “Over 15 years ago, I had Beyoncé’s husband. Yes, I was one of Jay Z’s Beckys back in the year 2000 for about three minutes, which is about as long it takes me to satisfy a man in the back of a Maybach while overlooking the beaches of Malibu”.

She, however makes it clear that this was before he met Beyonce stating, “This was pre-Yoncé, of course, but the fact is that a Becky is a Becky, and I was the Becky for many men, and they were all my salvation and my destitution. They were my reason and my rationale, my life and my death, and eventually, my fame and my infamy.”
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby SouthernYokel » 20 May 2016, 09:43

Superhead wrote a NYT bestseller about being a groupie.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Gregs Kite » 20 May 2016, 09:47

Hi guys, I know you're new here and probably just feeling your way around the forums, but just wanted to let you know that the fellas here typically like to see a photograph when we discuss ladies so we can judge them based on their appearance and then say if we would engage in intercourse with them. Thanks!

She is pretty and I would do sex with her.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JT99 » 20 May 2016, 09:50

Gregs Kite wrote:Hi guys, I know you're new here and probably just feeling your way around the forums, but just wanted to let you know that the fellas here typically like to see a photograph when we discuss ladies so we can judge them based on their appearance and then say if we would engage in intercourse with them. Thanks!

She is pretty and I would do sex with her.

Barbarians!
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 23 May 2016, 10:11

Did you see LeBron quoting Jay Z this weekend in regards to altercations?

LeBron James was asked about his mentality when he's on the receiving end of fouls and his tendency not to react with physicality back towards other players.

James told reporters he plays a couple of lines from Jay-Z's "Streets is Watching" in his head.

“I always think back to the Jay Z phrase, and a line he had of, ‘If I shoot you, then I’m brainless. If you shoot me, you’re famous. What am I to do?’ So, that always plays in my head any time I feel like I want to react. I’ve got to keep my brain.”

Do you think Bey was annoyed about this?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Gregs Kite » 23 May 2016, 10:38

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Did you see LeBron quoting Jay Z this weekend in regards to altercations?

LeBron James was asked about his mentality when he's on the receiving end of fouls and his tendency not to react with physicality back towards other players.

James told reporters he plays a couple of lines from Jay-Z's "Streets is Watching" in his head.

“I always think back to the Jay Z phrase, and a line he had of, ‘If I shoot you, then I’m brainless. If you shoot me, you’re famous. What am I to do?’ So, that always plays in my head any time I feel like I want to react. I’ve got to keep my brain.”

Do you think Bey was annoyed about this?

I think she would be thrilled he honored her hubby like that, especially after getting brutally assaulted like this.

You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JT99 » 23 May 2016, 10:49

News continues to flow quickly here as it looks like we may find out more soon.

Hope y'all on Tidal already...

'It's more their style to respond through music': Beyonce and Jay Z 'record secret album together amid claims of infidelity'

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Goose » 23 May 2016, 19:35

JT99 wrote:News continues to flow quickly here as it looks like we may find out more soon.

Hope y'all on Tidal already...

'It's more their style to respond through music': Beyonce and Jay Z 'record secret album together amid claims of infidelity'

Can't wait for that Miranda Lambert-Blake Shelton jawn. Hopefully somebody will start a thread to discuss it.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby JT99 » 24 May 2016, 07:35

MTM's Minnesota gods tried hurling lightning bolts at Bey last night, but the show went on and the Beyhive had their night.

Minneapolis Lightning Forces Temporary Evacuation of Beyoncé Concert

Lightning forced the temporary evacuation Monday night of Beyoncé's concert in Minneapolis, Minnesota, stranding thousands of members of the Beyhive in stadium concourses and nearby shelters.

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 24 May 2016, 08:19

Serious question: do you think Jay regrets getting together with Bey in the first place? Yeah she was "the hot one" in Destinys Child. He's an ugly mo-fo, so it seemed like a good score at the time. Now look. He's made her huge, and she's a complete monster now.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby JT99 » 24 May 2016, 08:37

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Serious question: do you think Jay regrets getting together with Bey in the first place? Yeah she was "the hot one" in Destinys Child. He's an ugly mo-fo, so it seemed like a good score at the time. Now look. He's made her huge, and she's a complete monster now.

Like any marriage, it seems that they have had their ups and their downs with their own moments of doubt, but their bond is deep and their love is true.

They'll surely come out the other end of this with a deeper and more meaningful relationship than what they previously thought possible.

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 24 May 2016, 08:37

I'm sure he would have some good Bitches posts for SOTSG.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby chrisco » 24 May 2016, 08:39

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Serious question: do you think Jay regrets getting together with Bey in the first place? Yeah she was "the hot one" in Destinys Child. He's an ugly mo-fo, so it seemed like a good score at the time. Now look. He's made her huge, and she's a complete monster now.

I think Jay will be ok. I mean look at what Phil Simpson did for ESPN. He landed on his feet after that monster bit the hand that fed it.
SY wrote:....but yeah if there's an awkward silence i am definitely filling it with nonsense.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby the cheese » 24 May 2016, 08:59

chrisco wrote:

I think Jay will be ok. I mean look at what Phil Simpson did for ESPN. He landed on his feet after that monster bit the hand that fed it.

Assuming that this ends in divorce, even if Jay has to write a $250M check to Bey, he still got 10 years of Beyonce, Rihanna, Rita Ora, and his ex-best friend's wife's pussy. I mean. That ain't bad for 10 years. And at the end of the day, he's still Jay Z, whose 10th best jawn is still better than Beyonce's best, he's still got $250Mish, and he's still a rich as fuck single guy in the global capital of hot women.

Jay will be ok, as my man chrisco says.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

PreviousNext

Return to Music