Jay and Bey - Music Royalty

Jay and Bey - Music Royalty

Postby JT99 » 06 May 2016, 10:47

Recently, Queen Beyonce released an album and HBO show entitled "Lemonade". On said album, in a song entitled "Sorry", she made references to Jay-Z cheating on her with "Becky with the good hair".

Well, I don't need to tell you how that got the Beyhive buzzing!

Who is Becky with the good hair?

Early speculation was that it was either:

Designer Rachel Roy, who has spectacular hair

or Rita Ora, who does not

Both rumors seem to be false and each woman has publicly denied involvement with the rap mogul.

There is some speculation that all this is a marketing ruse thought up by the power couple.

However, others yet still wonder if Jay's infidelity is what set off Bey's sister in the elevator in May 2014...

Learn more about the history of Becky here
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Re: Jay and Bey - Music Royalty

Postby Gregs Kite » 06 May 2016, 10:50

I think you're right on target with Sol's attack. Jay was crazy to step out on Bey like that. He should be on his hands and knees, or at least on his way to Target to pick her up some detergent.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 06 May 2016, 10:58

That Rachel Roy is pretty, whoever she is. I hope it's her.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby TheWolf » 06 May 2016, 11:00

Yeah, that's a nice looking lady. I should give her a call.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby ctz31 » 06 May 2016, 11:28

I had read something about Rachael Roy's emails getting hacked recently, and she's terrified that bey is behind it and there is speculation that if they get out it could be a firestorm. JT?
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Dthefritz » 06 May 2016, 17:27

Gregs Kite wrote:I think you're right on target with Sol's attack. Jay was crazy to step out on Bey like that. He should be on his hands and knees, or at least on his way to Target to pick her up some detergent.

Besides, as we all know, yonce had a dalliance of her own with Owebama. The tabloids wouldn't just idly speculate about something like that unless they had solid evidence. Double standard imo.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 06 May 2016, 18:03

How did Balls post this thread from JT's account?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Dthefritz » 06 May 2016, 18:17

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:How did Balls post this thread from JT's account?

Pink font privileges combined with white male hetero privilege. Too much power for none man if you ask me.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby JT99 » 06 May 2016, 19:32

ctz31 wrote:I had read something about Rachael Roy's emails getting hacked recently, and she's terrified that bey is behind it and there is speculation that if they get out it could be a firestorm. JT?

Oh yeah, things are happening....

Roy has allegedly been hacked with personal information, including emails, being accessed.

As you can see from this article both Jay and Bey are bracing for the worst.

However, the scope of this could be bigger since...

The Post says Rachel has claimed she's had flings of sort with other famous married men and those names could be revealed in emails.

News could be breaking fast on this, so stay logged in like Prez.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby JT99 » 08 May 2016, 07:39

Brace yourselves.

We still don't know who Becky with the good hair is, but thanks to Captain American: Civil War, we did find out....

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:

Anyway, it looks like Jay is working on a response album now...

On Wednesday, it was reported that Jay Z is working on his own response to Lemonade, which, in its lyrics, references infidelity and a troubled marriage in no uncertain terms. According to Us Weekly, the album would be "telling his side of things." No word on who he's been working with just yet, but longtime collaborator Just Blaze -- who worked on nearly every album to come from Jay's Roc-A-Fella Records from 2000 onward, and recently co-produced Beyonce's "Freedom" -- hinted at more work with Jay moving forward. "Nothing I can speak about right now," he told Billboard last week, though he noted to Spin he has "at least two albums’ worth of Jay Z material" sitting in his vault. "But stay tuned."

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 May 2016, 08:53

so this'll be the 4th time Jay Z has unretired from rap.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 09 May 2016, 10:11

I hope Jay's response is just rapping Wolf's posts in the bitches thread.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Theny » 09 May 2016, 10:13

Briandong79 wrote:I hope Jay's response is just rapping Wolf's posts in the bitches thread.

Swish

Why don't they just get divorced then?
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 May 2016, 13:13

Theny wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:I hope Jay's response is just rapping Wolf's posts in the bitches thread.

Swish

this marital argument is what's keeping Tidal afloat right now, no way they get divorced for at least 3 more albums.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 May 2016, 14:34

SouthernYokel wrote:
Theny wrote:

Swish

this marital argument is what's keeping Tidal afloat right now, no way they get divorced for at least 3 more albums.

Is she aware that she has no career if it weren't for Hov? Or nah.

I have to think this is a marketing ploy. No way she puts these type of slanderous, crippling accusations out there on her own.

99?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Next

Return to Music