Music Divas

Re: Music Divas

Postby CourtesyFlush » 05 May 2016, 12:32

Balls, my first thought was 'when did Perry Farrell start designing dresses and hanging out with the glitterati?"

Sounds like my girl Demi is overreacting here. I hate it because I'm a big fan of her work backside. Why can't these too booties just get along?
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 Jul 2016, 07:00

Can someone let us in on what Bacon is talking about on Black Twitter, about Taylor Swift, Kim K, and Kanye?

Thank you.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby CourtesyFlush » 18 Jul 2016, 08:11

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Can someone let us in on what Bacon is talking about on Black Twitter, about Taylor Swift, Kim K, and Kanye?

Thank you.

This link provides a good summary. Seemingly every female celebrity under 30 got in on the action.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 18 Jul 2016, 08:19

CourtesyFlush wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Can someone let us in on what Bacon is talking about on Black Twitter, about Taylor Swift, Kim K, and Kanye?

Thank you.

This link provides a good summary. Seemingly every female celebrity under 30 got in on the action.

I found it hilarious that Selena Gomez was all like, "Man, this hate ain't cool" when she played the role of Katy Perry in Bad Blood. And T-Swizzle is a huge hypocrite. But...I have to take Kim Kardashian West's side, which makes me hate myself more. I think Tool said it best...

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 Jul 2016, 08:38

TY. That is pretty convoluted, but I think I got the gis of it.

Not totally sure what Calvin Harris and Katy Perry have to do with the Kim and Kanye thing.

But Taylor is a psychotic, is my takeaway.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby JichaelDick » 18 Jul 2016, 08:43

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:TY. That is pretty convoluted, but I think I got the gis of it.

Not totally sure what Calvin Harris and Katy Perry have to do with the Kim and Kanye thing.

But Taylor is a psychotic, is my takeaway.

It's more that Taylor Swift always whines about bullying and pitting women against women. But her actions with Calvin (putting out that she wrote a big hit of his after they broke up after agreeing to share credit) and especially Katy (who she not only wrote a song about, but then made a short film about to bash her for the sin of recruiting backup dancers) are, well, women.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 18 Jul 2016, 15:52

Still don't geddit :beatsme:

Man, that Khloe Kardashian is a beast of a woman.
#2C4S

Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby Goose » 18 Jul 2016, 18:27

Mario Speedwagon wrote:Still don't geddit :beatsme:

Takes good pictures though.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby TheWolf » 18 Jul 2016, 20:16

Still can't believe anyone gives any fucks. :beatsme:
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 18 Jul 2016, 22:28

TheWolf wrote:

I want to think this, but as a proud member of #TeamKaty, watching Taylor take an L, even from someone as odious as Kimye, I can't help but smile.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 19 Jul 2016, 07:40

JichaelDick wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

I want to think this, but as a proud member of #TeamKaty, watching Taylor take an L, even from someone as odious as Kimye, I can't help but smile.

You've chosen a side. You're part of the problem, dude.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 19 Jul 2016, 08:11

JichaelDick wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

i also love katy and would do anything to bone her, but she should just gtfo on this and let the other people look like shitheels. it is beneath her tits to participate.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 19 Jul 2016, 08:29

Tough to overcome genetics.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby JichaelDick » 19 Jul 2016, 11:12

SouthernYokel wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

i also love katy and would do anything to bone her, but she should just gtfo on this and let the other people look like shitheels. it is beneath her tits to participate.

She at least had some plausible deniability for the whole kerfluffle on Sunday night/Monday morning, what with that Rise song going #1. Clearly it was a shot, but she could always couch it as promoting her #brand.

Wolf, as a man, I chose Team Katy for her looks, her music (I'm not the biggest fan, but I like her stuff better than a lot of others), and her Ole Miss fandom.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby CourtesyFlush » 19 Jul 2016, 11:14

JichaelDick wrote:Wolf, as a man, I chose Team Katy for her looks, her music (I'm not the biggest fan, but I like her stuff better than a lot of others), and her Ole Miss fandom.

Not necessarily in that order

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to Music