Music Divas

Music Divas

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 22 Feb 2016, 09:39

You guys see this story on Ke$ha, how she tried to sue her record label to break the contract bc of some r*pe allegations against her manager, or something.So she has to stay with this label for X-number of more albums. She was crying in court and such. This has turned into such a big deal that Taylor Swift "donated" $250K to Ke$ha for her hardships. I mean, WTF. Dont you think she could find more deserving people to donate that money to? Cmon Tay.

Well, That donation didnt impress everyone. Let's see what Demi Lovato thought about it:
How the f--k am I making this about myself? At least I'm talking about it. Not everyone has 250k to just give to people. Would love to but I didn't grow up with money and def haven't made as much as her. At least I speak up about s--t that's uncomfortable to talk about rather than trying to be politically correct 24/7.

WHOA

Swift's fans didnt take too kindly at the shade that Lovato was throwing her way. Lovato's reaction?
I didn't shade Taylor. If you take it that way than fine. I'm just tired of seeing women use ‘women empowerment' and ‘feminism' to further brands without actually being the ones that have the uncomfortable conversations, I get shade and I don't give a f--k because someone has to be the one to take it. At least I'm getting my hands dirty.

I am going to keep my eye on this. Poor Taylor seems to get into tiff's with everyone. Katy Perry first, now Lovato? Whats the deal?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Re: Music Divas

Postby Frank the Tank » 22 Feb 2016, 09:41

I do not want you to be distracted from your Stefani/Shelton monitoring.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 22 Feb 2016, 09:54

Frank the Tank wrote:I do not want you to be distracted from your Stefani/Shelton monitoring.

I am def staying on top of that triangle. But I felt that we needed a catch-all thread for woman in music. Its not like T Swift, Beyonce, Katy Perry and the like are big enough for their own thread. They certainly are no Blake Shelton.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby CourtesyFlush » 22 Feb 2016, 09:57

Balls, what's your take on Demi Lovato? I'm a big fan of her hotness.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 22 Feb 2016, 10:03

CourtesyFlush wrote:Balls, what's your take on Demi Lovato? I'm a big fan of her hotness.

I think she's like a good looking girl that would hang out with you in college or something. But not super-legit hot. She's a smidge chunky, has a cute, not-hot face, but I am a fan overall. She's probably about a 7 IRL. But she does a lot with what she has.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby CourtesyFlush » 22 Feb 2016, 10:05

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Balls, what's your take on Demi Lovato? I'm a big fan of her hotness.

I think she's like a good looking girl that would hang out with you in college or something. But not super-legit hot. She's a smidge chunky, has a cute, not-hot face, but I am a fan overall. She's probably about a 7 IRL. But she does a lot with what she has.

That's exactly how I view her. She's not in the Katy Perry or T-Sweezy hotness realm but she is right up my alley with her chunky ass. I mean, look at that ass:

Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 24 Feb 2016, 08:54

For those needing a background on the Kesha / Dr Luke beef: http://www.hlntv.com/articles/2016/02/2 ... the-making
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 24 Feb 2016, 16:05

Old news. It's what happen when MKULTRA / MONARCH mind control goes awry:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/k ... ing-death/
#2C4S

Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby Goose » 24 Feb 2016, 16:10

CourtesyFlush wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:

That's exactly how I view her. She's not in the Katy Perry or T-Sweezy hotness realm but she is right up my alley with her chunky ass. I mean, look at that ass:

Flush putting out Nova bait.

Here it is all dressed up:

Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby chrisco » 24 Feb 2016, 16:18

Mario Speedwagon wrote:Old news. It's what happen when MKULTRA / MONARCH mind control goes awry:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/k ... ing-death/

I figured you were deep in the underground Ke$ha railroad. Good luck with your op.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Dthefritz » 24 Feb 2016, 19:41

chrisco wrote:For those needing a background on the Kesha / Dr Luke beef: http://www.hlntv.com/articles/2016/02/2 ... the-making

Where's all the scorchery about how people are white knighting Kesha and all her problems are her own fault because she was a crazy bitch who was asking for it with all that slutty lightning eyeshadow. I'm kinda disappointed imo.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 07 Mar 2016, 12:21

x-post mudsharkin'
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 May 2016, 10:53

You guys following the latest dust-up, this time between Demi Lovato and Nikki Minaj? I am seeing a pattern here, that Demi Lovato has a short fuse. It's perhaps time for her to look in the mirror.

Anyway, here is what is bothering her THIS week. Sheesh.

Nikki and Demi were at the Met Gala (that thing that ctz was talking about) the other day. Nikki was posting pictures of herself, with Demi and designer Jeremy Scott, who designed the dresses fro both Minaj and Lovato. The issue was that Nikki was taking herself and Scott, but not Lovato, which Lovato found strange. (Sidenote, doesnt he look like the drummer from Blink 182, but less emaciated?)

the "Confident" singer shared the now-viral pic of Minaj seemingly glaring at her. “This picture pretty much summed up my first and probably last met,” she captioned the snap, adding a slew of hashtags including “#whatsgood,” the infamous line Minaj used against Miley Cyrus in their onstage showdown at the 2015 Video Music Awards.

This light-hearted dig led to Twitter Trolls taking Demi to task. That didnt sit too well with Lovato, 23, who said she was only joking. Demi did not appreciate the trolling, which led to a mini-public Twitter meltdown. Some of her tweets:
Maybe my midnight rants are a part of my bipolar disorder. Can't change being crazy.. But you can press unfollow.

Imagine your grandparents finding out you spend your free time being an internet troll to celebrities you don't even know

At least I’m honest. I’d rather annoy people with my honesty and loud opinions than stay silent and be fake as f--k. #lasttweetofthenight #goingtosleep.

What does this all mean for the music industry? Is Demi over-reacting? Was Nikki wrong to not tag her in the first place? Flush - thoughts?

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Rodney Farva » 05 May 2016, 12:25

what's up with her arm? michael jackson disease?
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 05 May 2016, 12:27

Rodney Farva wrote:what's up with her arm? michael jackson disease?

Reflection from her dress, obv.
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Next

Return to Music