Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert are Done

Re: Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert are Done

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 04 Nov 2015, 07:48

Friendly reminder that the CMAs are tonight at 8 on ABC. Paisley and Underwood are co-hosting. Expect Miranda and Blake to basically be roasted all night. They're good sports though, so they'll take it in stride. I wonder if Gwen will catch any friendly fire, herself.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Magnum » 04 Nov 2015, 19:24

Balls, are you one of those people who pretend to like country music and go to those god-awful concerts in your cowboy hat and boots?

Can you name 1 Blake Shelton song?

TYIA.
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 04 Nov 2015, 21:21

Magnum wrote:Balls, are you one of those people who pretend to like country music and go to those god-awful concerts in your cowboy hat and boots?

Can you name 1 Blake Shelton song?

TYIA.

Country is good shit. I dont know song titles of any artist. Blake is bigger than song titles. The guy is a star.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby CourtesyFlush » 05 Nov 2015, 07:48

Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 05 Nov 2015, 08:49

Boston, how about a recap of the CMA's? I am dying to hear what happened with the Paisley roast. I hope he gave it to them good. I also enjoy country music in spurts. Keep that in mind when you post in my thread you ingrates.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 Nov 2015, 09:16

ctz31 wrote:Boston, how about a recap of the CMA's? I am dying to hear what happened with the Paisley roast. I hope he gave it to them good. I also enjoy country music in spurts. Keep that in mind when you post in my thread you ingrates.

The CMAs were good. Live country music is fun.

The show started off with Brad and Carrie in the back in Star Wars get-ups (synergy bc Disney has that movie or something), and a bunch of country stars were dressed up too. JT's fav Darius Rucker was a Storm Trooper.

They went in on Blake in the monologue. Carrie and Brad were addressing the recent breakups, elephant in the room, and then the camera panned to Miss Piggy and Kermit sitting apart (synergy with ABC). That was a nice red herring or something. But the crowd knew what was coming. Then Brad got Blake, but I forget what he said. The camera went to Blake, and the crowd went bananas (synergy with Gwen).

The performances were all pretty good. Justin Timberlake did a duet with the new artist of the year, Chris something. The crowd loved it - they did 2 songs, I dindt know either one. But the crowd knew every word. I thought Florida Georgia Line kinda missed their mark. I didnt realize that they dont play instruments. Its just 2 guys standing next to each other with a band behind them. Pretty g*y, imo. Even JT was playing the axe. Blake Shelton rocked it, and Reba did a duet with Brooks and Dunn that brought the house down.

Good stuff all around.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Goose » 05 Nov 2015, 09:19

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
ctz31 wrote:Boston, how about a recap of the CMA's? I am dying to hear what happened with the Paisley roast. I hope he gave it to them good. I also enjoy country music in spurts. Keep that in mind when you post in my thread you ingrates.

JT's fav Darius Rucker was a Storm Trooper.

Not Lando? Big miss there.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby ctz31 » 05 Nov 2015, 09:22

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:

The CMAs were good. Live country music is fun.

The show started off with Brad and Carrie in the back in Star Wars get-ups (synergy bc Disney has that movie or something), and a bunch of country stars were dressed up too. JT's fav Darius Rucker was a Storm Trooper.

They went in on Blake in the monologue. Carrie and Brad were addressing the recent breakups, elephant in the room, and then the camera panned to Miss Piggy and Kermit sitting apart (synergy with ABC). That was a nice red herring or something. But the crowd knew what was coming. Then Brad got Blake, but I forget what he said. The camera went to Blake, and the crowd went bananas (synergy with Gwen).

The performances were all pretty good. Justin Timberlake did a duet with the new artist of the year, Chris something. The crowd loved it - they did 2 songs, I dindt know either one. But the crowd knew every word. I thought Florida Georgia Line kinda missed their mark. I didnt realize that they dont play instruments. Its just 2 guys standing next to each other with a band behind them. Pretty g*y, imo. Even JT was playing the axe. Blake Shelton rocked it, and Reba did a duet with Brooks and Dunn that brought the house down.

Good stuff all around.

Nice. I went to a rascal flatts concert once, and it was fun! Lotta hotties there too. If I was forced at gunpoint to have to attend a concert again in my life I'd probably pick either country, or maybe bon jovi or bruno mars. MAYBE maroon 5. That would be fun i think.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby JT99 » 05 Nov 2015, 09:25

Balls, speaking of the elephant in the room.....

Do you think that Blake was the one to first step out on his marriage? Seems like a bit of a scoundrel thing to do, right?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 05 Nov 2015, 09:29

Also, point of order, Blake/Gwen are on this show called The Voice which is aired on NBC which is owned by Comcast. The CMAs were aired on ABC which is owned by Disney. While showing Blake was all cheeky and whatnot, it was not your typical Disney synergy like the Muppets.

Go with Christ.
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby JichaelDick » 05 Nov 2015, 11:33

Some Beach, Ol' Red, Boys 'Round Here, God Gave Me You...

There's 4 Blake Shelton songs, and I'm already mad at myself for knowing those.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BigJohnStudd » 05 Nov 2015, 12:47

ctz31 wrote: I also enjoy country music in spurts.

http://www.sonsofthespurtsguy.com
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Briandong79 » 05 Nov 2015, 13:06

The Timberlake/Chris Stapleton duet was really, really good.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Nov 2015, 13:25

Briandong79 wrote:The Timberlake/Chris Stapleton duet was really, really good.

Cmon, rookie.

You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 09 Nov 2015, 15:36

I actually find Stefani pretty attractive.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

PreviousNext

Return to Music