ctz31.... uh.... TheWolf: Music Aficionado

Re: ctz31: Music Aficionado

Postby JT99 » 14 Apr 2016, 22:38

SouthernYokel wrote:dude wore a hat indoors while playing the national anthem. clownshoe

You can be executed for doing that while living in the Republic of thecheese.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Re: ctz31.... uh.... TheWolf: Music Aficionado

Postby ctz31 » 05 May 2016, 12:34

Wolf, I look forward to reading your first musical review. TY.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 May 2016, 12:39

ctz31 wrote:Wolf, I look forward to reading your first musical review. TY.

Oh. OH, lookie here, it's the prodigal son returning. Too late. New sheriff in town. You're old news.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
YEE HAW!

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby the cheese » 05 May 2016, 12:40

JT99 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:dude wore a hat indoors while playing the national anthem. clownshoe

You can be executed for doing that while living in the Republic of thecheese.

God damn right.

wolf...please review this classic by Rickey Sex's friend Franz.

Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby TheWolf » 05 May 2016, 12:52

I'll try to knock out what's in ctz's queue, but I reserve the right to get bored and say fuck you guys and this thread. I got time for one right now...

Gregs Kite wrote:

I've heard of these guys! As you all know, I don't listen to hip hop. /South Park I probably heard this song before, but it didn't sound familiar. 6 fucking minutes... Christ, this is quite an undertaking I've signed up for. 31 warned me, doe, so I don't get to complain.

I typically hate that rap thing where multiple people take turns singing verses. Not really sure why, but I want my songs to have one singer. This thing had an OK beat though, and the changing voices didn't bother me as much as it does in other rap songs I've heard. The most memorable thing about it was that one of the dudes said vortex, which is exactly what this little experiment is likely to turn into.

Rap continues to not be remotely my thing, but as far as the genre goes this ain't half bad. I would willingly listen to more Clan songs.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby ctz31 » 06 May 2016, 09:17

Oh hey wolf, I am glad you are getting used to your new world in here, where you take the time to listen to a terrible song, and post your thoughts, to no responses, until inevitably someone comes in and posts another terrible song. And another. And another one /biggie /musical ref.

QUESTION
ctz31
#nnf

Postby ctz31 » 04 Jan 2018, 11:03

Oh hey wolf:

Thoughts?
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Gregs Kite » 04 Jan 2018, 11:08

I fucking hate you.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 08 Jan 2018, 08:34

ctz31 wrote:Oh hey wolf:

Thoughts?

My apologies for not getting to this important post last week. But I'd like to bring it back to the forefront to make sure Greg can see it again.

I will say they did a decent job with the lyrics here. I appreciate a good song parody, and this one was well-done. But these Holderangus people are only enjoyable when the wife is prominently featured in the video because she's nice to look at. She was barely in this thing at all, and I have to be honest; the couple of quick shots of her made it look like Father Time may be starting to catch up with her. If she's not hot anymore, the family has zero redeeming qualities and really needs to disappear forever.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby ctz31 » 09 Jan 2018, 10:48

TheWolf wrote:
ctz31 wrote:Oh hey wolf:

Thoughts?

My apologies for not getting to this important post last week. But I'd like to bring it back to the forefront to make sure Greg can see it again.

I will say they did a decent job with the lyrics here. I appreciate a good song parody, and this one was well-done. But these Holderangus people are only enjoyable when the wife is prominently featured in the video because she's nice to look at. She was barely in this thing at all, and I have to be honest; the couple of quick shots of her made it look like Father Time may be starting to catch up with her. If she's not hot anymore, the family has zero redeeming qualities and really needs to disappear forever.

ty. i agree. i enjoy the holderanguses.
ctz31
#nnf

Previous

Return to Music