ctz31.... uh.... TheWolf: Music Aficionado

Re: ctz31: Music Aficionado

Postby nova » 20 Oct 2015, 10:26

Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby JT99 » 20 Oct 2015, 10:42

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Gregs Kite » 21 Oct 2015, 07:28

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby NotAndyGreenwald » 22 Oct 2015, 12:30

mj3528 » 03 Dec 2015, 22:34 something rarely said, but NAG was right.

Gregs Kite - Yesterday, 20:56: Is NAG _ v2.0?
NotAndyGreenwald
Rocky Balboa

Postby JT99 » 22 Oct 2015, 13:13

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Prez » 22 Oct 2015, 13:37

Seriously, fuck you guys for overwhelming ctz and ruining one of the best threads on the bored.

Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby ctz31 » 26 Oct 2015, 12:47

JichaelDick wrote:CTZ, no rush, but I thought I would get you something in your wheelhouse.

I liked that. Such a simple time. When they didn't try and overwhelm you with 6 minutes of music and singing every song. I never heard of that guy but he seems like the type of dude that woulda been repped and robbed by Hesh. His family is owed reparations. Anyway, the guy had a nice voice, and I enjoyed his dance stylings. JichaelDick gets it. Well at least when he isn't bringing that faggy wilson phillip shit in here. That was nice. Good job jichael.

the cheese wrote:ctz...I've got an American classic for you.

Was kinda torn on this one. At the start it had a nice little flavor to the music and i was feeling like i'd enjoy it. It had a vibe like that one rainbow song that fat mexican is famous for singing where he plays one of those little guitars. But then this nick drake character started singing. And let me tell you, I didn't care for it one bit. I couldn't understand him and he sounded like a stoned out weirdo. The video was pointless too. All in all I'll give you a pass because it was 2 min and the music was ok.

CourtesyFlush wrote:I'll give you a dollar if you figure out what they're talking about...

Did 1:46. Fucking weirdos. Nice song. One line played over and over for 3 and a half minutes presumably. I believe I have heard in a television program or movie that the white horse is cocaine. If I am correct, what I'd like you to do, is take the dollar you owe me, fill it up with enough white horse to kill a 130lb man in excellent cardiovascular condition, roll it up, and snort the entire thing stat. Better make it enough to take out a 140lb'er to be safe. For posting that nonsense. TY.

Maybe i'll do more later.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby CourtesyFlush » 26 Oct 2015, 12:54

ctz31 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:I'll give you a dollar if you figure out what they're talking about...

Did 1:46. Fucking weirdos. Nice song. One line played over and over for 3 and a half minutes presumably. I believe I have heard in a television program or movie that the white horse is cocaine. If I am correct, what I'd like you to do, is take the dollar you owe me, fill it up with enough white horse to kill a 130lb man in excellent cardiovascular condition, roll it up, and snort the entire thing stat. Better make it enough to take out a 140lb'er to be safe. For posting that nonsense. TY.

Maybe i'll do more later.

WRONG! Heroin is the answer we were looking for. Heroin.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 27 Oct 2015, 12:28

CTZ, it took me a while to realize what you enjoyed, but once I did, I knew what to do. I assure you, there will be no "Wilson Phillips shit" or anything like it now. My bad...
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby ctz31 » 29 Oct 2015, 14:50

First off, I am blatantly ignoring Courtesy Flush's entry above. This miserable queue piling up to my dismay, and this guy has the affrontery to post two songs in a row? iiiiiiiii don't think so osborn /lutz

MisterTambourineMan wrote:

I enjoyed that a lot. I think i've heard pieces of that before, but never the whole song. That is how you are supposed to rap. Not that stupid shit where they basically talk, that i've complained about in here before. Nice fast pace, nice lyrics, sounds good. Nice video. I enjoyed the flasher and her boobies. Nice profanity, although I don't understand why every once in a while they would just randomly bleep out an F word. Ok. Anyway, this was a good selection, and I made it the entire 5:47. I also enjoy a song that is demeaning to woman, even though it may upset GK and sco. WOULD listen again.

nova wrote:

I thought Roots was a movie or tv program? This wasn't too bad. I could see getting into this. I don't really know what they were singing about, and the video coulda been better. I don't know what the point of the little girl was. Was that rock n roll? They kept mentioning R&R. I can't figure out genre's. That was definitely in the top 40-50% of songs that have happened in this thread. Made it all the way. Probably wouldn't again, but that's just because listening to music for fun is juvenile.

JT99 wrote:

I don't know mannnnnn. I don't mind some 80's shit, which I'm assuming this is. It had an ok beat to it. It was a little too slow for me, ya know? I like something w a little quicker pace like.....jesus I don't. That song from that St. Elmo Fire movie, which I don't think i've seen. I just know the song is from it for some reason. Anyway, I managed to get through another one. 3 in a row. That is definitely a record. Let's see if whoever is next can grind that streak to a halt with their terrible musical tastes......

Oh hey, Greg's Kite! Sigh.

Gregs Kite wrote:

Haha, I know this greg music schtick. Instead of trolling me with music that you know I will hate, you go to the other end of the spectrum with what you would refer to is plain vanilla white toast, radio music. And I hear ya. I can dig a lot of that shit. But not this. I've heard this song before. i was initially intrigued, because the chick looked hot, with those beautiful blue eyes, and I wanted to make it through. But this just isn't my bag baby. I did 1:22. I never heard of the cardigans. For some reason i thought this song was by that group that sang that I'm just a girl song, which probably makes no sense at all. Whatever.

bye, for now. /ETA
ctz31
#nnf

Postby JT99 » 03 Nov 2015, 08:45

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby chrisco » 03 Nov 2015, 10:30

BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 03 Nov 2015, 12:07

Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby ctz31 » 03 Nov 2015, 15:02

NotAndyGreenwald wrote:

"This video contains content from Universal Music GmbH. It is not available in your country."

No arguments here!

JT99 wrote:

That wasn't bad. It reminded me of the type of song that blind dude woulda been singing in a honky tonk in roadhouse. Ladies and gentleman, the name is dalton.

Anyway, it was just ok as far as songs go. The beat was pretty good I guess. I don't really have much to say about this one. For a song called hot girls in love, the vid shoulda maybe had some hot girls. Not one ok looking 7. This was very whelming. I don't really have much to say either way. Loverboy, ok band, better movie.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Nov 2015, 08:03

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to Music