ctz31.... uh.... TheWolf: Music Aficionado

Re: ctz31: Music Aficionado

Postby mister bacon » 24 Sep 2015, 11:24

ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

I forgot! I watched this like last Friday and forgot to comment. I actually enjoyed it even though the guys were goofballs. I did NOT know that owning a Bronco was some G move. who knew? And when did Chad Ocho Cinco start rapping? It was good though. I laughed. Well done Mr. B.

i'm glad you enjoyed it! bronco's were def g rides until OJ fucked it all up.

here's another one in a similar vein:

If I'm hun, I really enjoyed that vid but the music was not as good as the last one. The female leads voice was kinda grating. I think that was intentional but still. But the video was funny and I laughed. I specially enjoyed the part on the television set about the child support, and the fat guy eating chips. His last line was killer. I wouldn't listen to this again but at 3:56 you can't really complain.

okay, this song is very dark when you think about it too much... but i know that won't be a problem for you (no offense)

i am old enough to remember when this was an actual taunt i heard on the church playground.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby nova » 24 Sep 2015, 12:32

Your thoughts, please.

Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby Gregs Kite » 25 Sep 2015, 08:01

When you're done with the black stuff, peep this:

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 25 Sep 2015, 15:27

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby ctz31 » 01 Oct 2015, 13:56

Ok, i had some free time and my african-american buddy norv asked me to settle up in this thread. So without further.

mister bacon wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

I forgot! I watched this like last Friday and forgot to comment. I actually enjoyed it even though the guys were goofballs. I did NOT know that owning a Bronco was some G move. who knew? And when did Chad Ocho Cinco start rapping? It was good though. I laughed. Well done Mr. B.

i'm glad you enjoyed it! bronco's were def g rides until OJ fucked it all up.

here's another one in a similar vein:

If I'm hun, I really enjoyed that vid but the music was not as good as the last one. The female leads voice was kinda grating. I think that was intentional but still. But the video was funny and I laughed. I specially enjoyed the part on the television set about the child support, and the fat guy eating chips. His last line was killer. I wouldn't listen to this again but at 3:56 you can't really complain.

okay, this song is very dark when you think about it too much... but i know that won't be a problem for you (no offense)

i am old enough to remember when this was an actual taunt i heard on the church playground.

I need to be honest again. I watched this sometime last week, but then forgot to post. I barely remember it but there ain't no chance i'm watching the same vid twice. I remember thinking the little girls were hellannoying. Some of the lines were funny though. I don't recall any T&A. I guess that sorta makes sense based on the song's theme. I didn't enjoy this one as much as the previous mr. b entries. FWIW, i grew up around hundreds, thousands of black people, and I ain't never heard the mama smoke crack line. Maybe they just thought i looked like i grew up in a stable two parent home? Who knows.

nova wrote:Your thoughts, please.

I didn't particularly enjoy this music either. But I got through the whole thing because the vid was good. I like to watch nogs acting noggerish. Fuckin loveable lunatics. What was up with that weird look on the guy right at the start with the Russell Simmons line lol. Plus decent T&A, although you'd expect better in a rap vid. Good side boob on the one hussy, and the hot tub girls were all good. WOULD. As for the song, I didn't particularly find these guys to be great rappers. I don't even know what the lyrics were. Maybe they were lyricologists. I dunno. The first guy I barely understood. The second one rapped real slow. Like just saying the words. That always irritates me, if i feel like I could do it just as well. Speak faster. Ya know. Like the definition of rap. Wouldn't listen to each of these entries so far agane.

Gregs Kite wrote:When you're done with the black stuff, peep this:

1:43. I'm finally on to you greg kite. You don't actually listen to or enjoy any of this dung you post in here. You googled some site, "the 50 weirdest songs or music video's of all time" and you are just going down the list. "Spark". That is an energy drink to be mixed with vodka from the advocaire health line. Not a band. The vid had no point and the message rang hollow. Once you're married sex is just gay. I'd rather think about sports and how to load my next drink. I have a rule. The next song you post, the band has to have been heard of by one of the normal people here. Either me, balls, or jew jitsu.

MisterTambourineMan wrote:

4:33, and no video. Didn't have any idea where this one was going right off the bat. None at all. Made it 1:40. I refuse to believe this is a real person, famous outside of the cult MTM is a part of. I won't click to check but I'm guessing that youtube vid has like 2,800 views, 18 likes, and 74 dislikes. I picture this song playing in the background as your little girlfriend from work repeatedly drives a blade into your belly. T's & P's.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 06 Oct 2015, 13:19

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby mister bacon » 06 Oct 2015, 13:41

2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 06 Oct 2015, 14:17

Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby ctz31 » 07 Oct 2015, 10:01

MisterTambourineMan wrote:

Can I say something potentially explosive and controversial? That was good! I enjoyed that song. And I liked the video better. Had a nice nostalgic anytown usa in the winter feel to it. And don't get me started on that gorgeous dog. /whitepeople

But for real, I was shocked i enjoyed those people. That nice young man had a good voice, i enjoyed the musical portions of the song. Even the violin girl looked like she may have had a decent hipster feel to her where I wouldn't mind tasting her bum, although they didn't really show her on the screen much. WOULD listen again. How about that.

mister bacon wrote:

I gotta be honest. I always thought that a group named Public Enemy would have more of a gangster rap feel to it. This group felt more like a gimmick band. What with that Flavor Flave guy as their leader. What a weirdo. And the only reason I know his name is because I seen his comedy central roast. He is/was banging the russian chick from Rocky. Yamma hamma. Anyway, this didn't really do it for me. It was short and sweet. WHICH IS NICE. But I dunno. Never really got into the flow. Vid could have used some gratuitious skin as well. Heard worse I guess but wouldn't again. Try again Mr. B.

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:

I did 2:30. By IMS standards that wasn't bone shakingly awful I guess. I still think you should seek therapy immediately. You have some deep seeded issues that need to be flushed to the forefront if you ever want to be normal. Its not that the music was that mind numbingly bad. it's just I can't imagine a human being ever actively seeking out this stuff. Like where do you find it. Do you go to record stores and just search for obscure 8 tracks? I'm probably being too harsh on this one. Okie doke.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby JT99 » 07 Oct 2015, 10:43

A little Great Lakes love...

TRIGGER WARNING: It's a tragic tale

Last edited by JT99 on 07 Oct 2015, 10:49, edited 2 times in total.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby mj3528 » 07 Oct 2015, 10:46

JT99 wrote:A little Lake Erie love...

good song, better beer:

2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 07 Oct 2015, 10:59

JT99 wrote:A little Great Lakes love...

Big deal, 29 people died on the Edmund Fitzgerald.

Try the Sultana that had three of its four boilers explode and sunk the steamboat in the Mississippi in 1865, killing 1800 passengers.

Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby nerf66 » 07 Oct 2015, 16:24

BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 08 Oct 2015, 08:07

Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby the cheese » 08 Oct 2015, 08:42

If ctz31: Music Aficionado doesn't return a good grade for The Cars I'll probably cry.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

PreviousNext

Return to Music