ctz31.... uh.... TheWolf: Music Aficionado

ctz31.... uh.... TheWolf: Music Aficionado

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 22 Jan 2014, 11:00

Simple premise. We post a song, ctz31 listens to it and provides us with his thoughts.

*** PLEASE DO NOT POST ANOTHER VIDEO IF CTZ HAS NOT YET REVIEWED THE MOST RECENT ONE POSTED ***

We'll start off with the Arcade Fire, OF COURSE.

Last edited by Clayton Bigsby on 05 May 2016, 11:55, edited 2 times in total.
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Re: ctz31: Music Aficionado

Postby ctz31 » 22 Jan 2014, 11:16

I made it to the 3 minute mark before wanting to pull my ears off, but I didn't wanna be a dink, so this being the first go around, I listened to the entire thing. Nice effort on the groups part btw. 7:14 of song and they sang maybe 75 unique words throughout. Here comes da night doe. None of the words they did sing made sense in context mind you, but cute nonetheless. Video was terrible obv. I imagine Mr. Bacon spend 75% of his 20's in that setting. As for the actual music, i could see enjoying that beat if i was really high on some potent drugs. Ectasy or something. There was something there. But not much for the sober man. I enjoyed the lyrics on the screen, and the michael buble comment at the end. Would not listen again.

Lyrics: D-
Beat: C-
Video: D
Overall: D

White people.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby JichaelDick » 22 Jan 2014, 11:19

One of my favorites, and I know one of yours, ctz...

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby ctz31 » 22 Jan 2014, 11:34

Ideally, we should be alright in here, if we can keep these under 4 minutes like this one. First of all, the name. Wilson Phillips. Catchy, and very original ladies.

Next point of contention, is the dyke haircuts. I was kinda feeling the blonde with the tits, and the one with the long hair had some decent DSL's. Would Release Me load on both of their faces. The other one is a solid pass.

The lyrics. I didn't really pay attention to them, because I spent most of the video looking around making sure no one was overhearing my headphones again. But i assume these woman were doing what most woman typically do, and whining about a man. The beat was grating at first, but got a little bit catchy near the end. I am pretty gay with music, but not this gay. Would not actively seek out to listen again, but if it came on in the car when I was say tugging in a Target parking lot, i'd maybe leave on as background noise.

Video: C-
Lyrics: D
Music: C+
Overall: C-

Bitches.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby BigJohnStudd » 22 Jan 2014, 11:51

ctz31 wrote:Ideally, we should be alright in here, if we can keep these under 4 minutes like this one. First of all, the name. Wilson Phillips. Catchy, and very original ladies.

Next point of contention, is the dyke haircuts. I was kinda feeling the blonde with the tits, and the one with the long hair had some decent DSL's. Would Release Me load on both of their faces. The other one is a solid pass.

Of course Carnie Wilson is the fat one. Her name means "meat" for gawd's sake!
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Gregs Kite » 22 Jan 2014, 11:54

Hi 31,

Now that rules have been explained to me, I feel confident about posting this and look forward to your comments.

Love,

GK

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby nova » 22 Jan 2014, 13:22

Going with Mark D'Antonio's theme song from this past season:

Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 22 Jan 2014, 13:42

freaking mods, can't follow the rules

or properly post youtube
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby nova » 22 Jan 2014, 13:48

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:freaking mods, can't follow the rules

or properly post youtube

Thirty-four seconds. Blow me.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby ctz31 » 22 Jan 2014, 13:58

Gregs Kite wrote:Hi 31,

Now that rules have been explained to me, I feel confident about posting this and look forward to your comments.

Love,

GK

3 minutes. Nice. That was classic saturday night band at the local bar right there. I pictured myself standing around with a beer, getting annoyed trying to talk over the music, occassionally shocked to find myself enjoying it. They probably get $500 a gig or something. Maybe it was the rum at lunch, but not a bad sound.

Video: n/a, but those guys in the stand still pic were stinkin cute.
Lyrics: n/a, unintelligible
Beat: Decent. B-
Overall: C
ctz31
#nnf

Postby JT99 » 22 Jan 2014, 14:02

ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Hi 31,

Love,

GK

They probably get $500 a gig $100 plus free drinks or something. Maybe it was the rum at lunch, but not a bad sound.

FIFY
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby ctz31 » 22 Jan 2014, 14:16

nova wrote:Going with Mark D'Antonio's theme song from this past season:

Random Thoughts:
-I'm ok with going over teh 4min mark, just don't expect me to always make it through this filth.
-I don't know who Mark D'Antonio is.
-I'm not a fan of the black man trend of going shirtless in their vids. Put a jersey on.
-Not even close to enough female tits and ass in this thing. I know the black man likes to draw attention to themselves, but think of the little people.
-I can't figure out if the main nog was supposed to be talented or not. I think i could probably pull off that type of singing, minus the dancing, preening, and general niggerish behavior. This guy is most assurdly rich off this shit (i mean his name is Rich Homey), i just don't "get" it.
-I was feeling the beat. Head bobbin at my desk like the wigger I aspire to be. Would not have been embarrassed to have the headphones overheard.
-Again the lyrics were hardly original. Not much there. I like more fast paced lyricology i guess. :beatsme:
-Probably would not listen again.

Lyrics: D+
Beat: B
Video: C-
Overall: C+
ctz31
#nnf

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 22 Jan 2014, 14:20

nova wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:freaking mods, can't follow the rules

or properly post youtube

Thirty-four seconds. Blow me.

it was more the "don't post a song until ctz has responded to the last one"

so, yeah, blow me
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby BigJohnStudd » 22 Jan 2014, 14:46

This is the Number One song in the USA right now. Your thoughts?

BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 22 Jan 2014, 14:57

MisterTambourineMan
Now

Next

Return to Music