Who is the Gayest Music Act today? (w reasons)

Re: Who is the Gayest Music Act today? (w reasons)

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 27 Dec 2012, 20:04

SouthernYokel wrote:plus me and cheese like them. that'll put a bow on this thread i guess. lock it up.

plus me. fun is the answer.

Though, where do these One Direction fellas fall? Like, they're clearly gay, but they're designed to be gay as well, for the ladies - which is odd, isn't it? But based on everything I know about them (those Brees' Pepsi ads) they're the gayest. But they're supposed to be, so does that detract from their gayness? Are they less gay because they're supposed to be gay? Some real existential questons here.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Dec 2012, 20:51

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Though, where do these One Direction fellas fall? Like, they're clearly gay, but they're designed to be gay as well, for the ladies - which is odd, isn't it? But based on everything I know about them (those Brees' Pepsi ads) they're the gayest. But they're supposed to be, so does that detract from their gayness? Are they less gay because they're supposed to be gay? Some real existential questons here.

My man raises an interesting question here. I mean, yeah, we all first saw this thread and thought, "Oh good, Balls decided to be a dickhole and start a retarded thread _ would laugh at."

Now that we've opened the gay kimono a little but I think it begs more questions than answers. Are we to interpret the literal definition of gayest music act? Like, popular musical acts today who, within the confines of their craft, enjoy putting the p in the b? If this is the case, then we should probably examine more than Frank Ocean. Yeah, just because he's come clean to everyone about his proclivities for cock doesn't mean he's the gayest act today. For all we know the Followill brothers have Crisco parties with each other every other weekend. We just don't know.

Unfortunately there's another side to this coin. Does the gayest act involve how the musical act makes us feel about ourselves? Because I gotta tell ya, every time I hear that Kenny Chesney, I want to go down to my local 4H and find me a strapping cowboy to peg my ass like a wild bronco. This can be true about a number of popular artists today. We just don't know.

I feel like this thread, if explored correctly, can unravel into a meaningful discussion of who we are as mass consumers of musical artists, coupled with our hidden desires to be with a man. Sometimes it's the simplest of ideas that can erupt into groundbreaking social movements. I believe that's what we have here. We should all take time over the next day, week, month, and year to dive deeply into this topic, not only at the behest of Balls, the genius behind this driving question, but also to further explore MTM's delicate, yet powerful, question of what constitutes gayest? Who is gay? What is gay? We just don't know. Well done men. Well done.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 27 Dec 2012, 21:38

Gregs Kite wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Though, where do these One Direction fellas fall? Like, they're clearly gay, but they're designed to be gay as well, for the ladies - which is odd, isn't it? But based on everything I know about them (those Brees' Pepsi ads) they're the gayest. But they're supposed to be, so does that detract from their gayness? Are they less gay because they're supposed to be gay? Some real existential questons here.

My man raises an interesting question here. I mean, yeah, we all first saw this thread and thought, "Oh good, Balls decided to be a dickhole and start a retarded thread _ would laugh at."

Now that we've opened the gay kimono a little but I think it begs more questions than answers. Are we to interpret the literal definition of gayest music act? Like, popular musical acts today who, within the confines of their craft, enjoy putting the p in the b? If this is the case, then we should probably examine more than Frank Ocean. Yeah, just because he's come clean to everyone about his proclivities for cock doesn't mean he's the gayest act today. For all we know the Followill brothers have Crisco parties with each other every other weekend. We just don't know.

Unfortunately there's another side to this coin. Does the gayest act involve how the musical act makes us feel about ourselves? Because I gotta tell ya, every time I hear that Kenny Chesney, I want to go down to my local 4H and find me a strapping cowboy to peg my ass like a wild bronco. This can be true about a number of popular artists today. We just don't know.

I feel like this thread, if explored correctly, can unravel into a meaningful discussion of who we are as mass consumers of musical artists, coupled with our hidden desires to be with a man. Sometimes it's the simplest of ideas that can erupt into groundbreaking social movements. I believe that's what we have here. We should all take time over the next day, week, month, and year to dive deeply into this topic, not only at the behest of Balls, the genius behind this driving question, but also to further explore MTM's delicate, yet powerful, question of what constitutes gayest? Who is gay? What is gay? We just don't know. Well done men. Well done.

Fantastic.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby bosux » 28 Dec 2012, 09:28

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Fantastic.

i know, right? i can't believe a writing gig never panned out for this guy.
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Gregs Kite » 28 Dec 2012, 09:45

Jimmy Predictable wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Fantastic.

i know, right? i can't believe a writing gig never panned out for this guy.

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 28 Dec 2012, 10:13

she's ugly
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby nova » 28 Dec 2012, 10:14

Grr. I hate spunky gingers.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Dec 2012, 10:40

she is not hot at all, you guys
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 28 Dec 2012, 11:24

You guys are the gayest.

She's smoking hot.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby bosux » 28 Dec 2012, 12:11

rack it.

by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby mister bacon » 28 Dec 2012, 12:33

nova wrote:Grr. I hate spunky gingers.

i'd certainly fill that ginger with my spunnnnnk

b/w

does your hatred for your wife know no bounds? sheesh.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby nova » 28 Dec 2012, 12:36

mister bacon wrote:
nova wrote:Grr. I hate spunky gingers.

i'd certainly fill that ginger with my spunnnnnk

b/w

does your hatred for your wife know no bounds? sheesh.

I should have put it in the sarcasm font. I'm a big fan of Emma Stone.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby mister bacon » 28 Dec 2012, 12:43

*waits for 3000 word treatise by ONTB about why emma stone is not hot*
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Gregs Kite » 28 Dec 2012, 13:02

bosux wrote:rack it.

I havent seen piss poor trolling this bad since the EbenezerSpooge/Dick Dietsch fiasco of 2012.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Dec 2012, 14:31

The next logical step for a sex symbol like Emma Stone is to drop a country album. Rack it.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

PreviousNext

Return to Music