Even got a .38, don't give me no hastle
When that little brown book in your pocket read Mathew's
Jesus Christ, brothers around here stick together like cheap rice
So Run little doggy, wolves is comin'
Tell him London, he get done in
Flame boy to his brains, hangin' out his onion
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Re: songs < than two minutes

Postby SouthernYokel » 24 Jul 2012, 10:00

JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 26 Nov 2012, 11:36

Great thread.

I never heard this til 2K13, but its hot, yo.

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Frank the Tank » 26 Nov 2012, 13:40

2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Rodney Farva » 11 Dec 2012, 12:10

1:28 of goodness

You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby nova » 11 Dec 2012, 12:26

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Great thread.

I never heard this til 2K13, but its hot, yo.

Joe Budden's response was better.

Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 02 Oct 2016, 19:16

Jike/Prez,

Do you remember this natl anthem controversy from the 68 WS? I was watching BSMB-famous HBO Real Sports do a story about that cunt Kaepernik. Sweet version, imo.

On October 7, 1968, at the height of protests against the Vietnam War, Feliciano was given the opportunity … to perform "The Star-Spangled Banner" at Tiger Stadium in Detroit during Game 5 pre-game ceremonies of the 1968 World Series. His personalized, slow, Latin jazz performance proved highly controversial.

As a result of his unusual delivery, many radio stations refused to play his songs and his career stalled for almost three years. In an October, 2006 NPR broadcast, he expressed pride at opening the door for later interpretations of the national anthem.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Dthefritz » 02 Oct 2016, 19:32

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Jike/Prez,

Do you remember this natl anthem controversy from the 68 WS? I was watching BSMB-famous HBO Real Sports do a story about that cunt Kaepernik. Sweet version, imo.

On October 7, 1968, at the height of protests against the Vietnam War, Feliciano was given the opportunity … to perform "The Star-Spangled Banner" at Tiger Stadium in Detroit during Game 5 pre-game ceremonies of the 1968 World Series. His personalized, slow, Latin jazz performance proved highly controversial.

As a result of his unusual delivery, many radio stations refused to play his songs and his career stalled for almost three years. In an October, 2006 NPR broadcast, he expressed pride at opening the door for later interpretations of the national anthem.

All I know is that it was less of a big deal than the Christina Aguilera anthem controversy, because twitter didn't exist in 1968. No one denies this.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Prez » 02 Oct 2016, 23:02

I was 4, I don't remember it .... Jike, what was the crowd like at that game?
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby JichaelDick » 03 Oct 2016, 19:45

Prez wrote:

I was 4, I don't remember it .... Jike, what was the crowd like at that game?

They weren't too pleased honestly, and even less pleased when the Cardinals took a 3-0 lead. They got over it when the Tigers came back.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Return to Music