Musicals--Not just for queers anymore

Re: Musicals--Not just for queers anymore

Postby Frank the Tank » 04 Dec 2016, 14:34

Hamilton double-post, because Farva demanded it.

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer gets the Hamilton treatment. MTM might enjoy this too, but this video is really for Farva because of his hard-on for Lin-Manuel Miranda.

2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Goose » 19 Dec 2016, 09:53

Caught a few minutes of Queen Rock Montreal during football commercials yesterday.

Can't believe this guy was gay:

It really destroys the credibility of "Fat Bottomed Girls."
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 19 Dec 2016, 10:24

Brian May wrote that song. Had Freddie wrote it, it would be called Fat Bottomed Dudes.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Frank the Tank » 11 Jun 2017, 13:05

Yesterday I went to New York City (rumor has it that it's the greatest city in the world) and saw Tony-nominated Dear Evan Hansen. It was really really good. The music is definitely a step below Hamilton in terms of catchiness, but it still is a haunting and powerful play. Socially awkward boy (probably autistic but that word isn't used) pretends to have been friends with kid who committed suicide. Weaves web of lies. We laugh, we cry, and at the end of the day we learn something about redemption. Strong recommend.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Jun 2017, 08:15

Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:14 pm BigJohnStudd Kite, the Tonys are in commercial right now, so I know you'll see this. How much would you pay to ride David Hyde Pierce's mustache?

No more than $40.

Image\

Tickly wickly!

Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:07 pm BigJohnStudd Kite, which of the gayboy coming of age musicals do you like for the Tonys this year.

I really enjoyed "Sweat".
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Previous

Return to Music