ctz31 wrote:BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I watched The Grammy's. It was ok. I guess. Hosted by James Corden, who is a British late night host in America. He has a show on CBS, I suppose. #synergy. Here are some highlights and lowlights.
- I thought it was funny when Corden pretended to be the 5th member of some group I never heard of. They were all punk, and he was all fat-punk. I enjoyed it. They didnt even point it out. It was funny to me.
- Metallica and Gaga together were awesome, almost. See my lowlight for the negative. But they rocked hard.
- I liked Katy Perry's song. All she does is pump out hits. What an artist! People pretend to love Queen Bey, but fucking A. What's she have, 2 or 3 hits that are pretty universally enjoyed? Crazy In Love, Put a Ring On it, maybe one other. But KP has like 15 monster hits. Dont @ me, beehive.
- Tribe was overall bad. But they did a little of Award Tour and Can I Kick It, before going into their hate whitey nonsense. Busta came out and dedicated the song to President Agent Orange. Bunch of jackasses.
- Rihanna was drinking from a flask and wore a shirt that covered her b*obs, but showed her terrible wing tattoo. She didnt win anything bc she's not Beyonce. Rihanna has actually put out hits in her career.
- The mic for James Hetfield didnt even work! God that was awkward. he had to share a mic with Gaga half way thru when he realized no one could hear him. He was peeved. he kicked the mic stand over after the song.
- Adele did a tribute song for George Michael. But she picked a song that i never heard of, was boring as shit, bc that song meant something to her personally in 1996. And...she fucked up 1 minute into the song, and asked the band to start over. And they did! God it was terrible.
- Beyonce. What in the hell was that shit? For those that didnt see it, she was dressed like a pregnant statue of liberty, but gold instead of blue. It was brutal. Everyone on the internet hated it. Except celebs. I saw an artivle with celeb tweets saying how AMAZING it was. That stupid C Chrissy Tiegen tweeted a pic of herself crying afterwards. GTFO of my country.
- Cordon does some thing on his show called Car Karaoke. He did it with like 10 celebs from the audience,including Neil Diamond. They did a song a long to everyone favorite baseball song, Sweet Caroline. No one knew any of the words except ND. That would include: JLo, John Legend, Faith Hill, and some other morons.
All in all, it was alright TV.
TY. I feel like i was there.
bald undersold a tremendous performance singing, dancing, and shredding on the guitar from that dollar tree version of prince you call bruno mars. he was outstanding last night.
redeemed an entire night of meh performances.