Music News (sadly, with no Kurt Loder)

Re: Music News (sadly, with no Kurt Loder)

Postby Goose » 22 May 2017, 13:19

JT99 wrote:
chrisco wrote:In fairness, Brendan Fraser is pretty awesome. He should have been a bigger actor...not really, I think his career is about right for him. Still <3 that dude.

In double reverse fairness, she didn't introduce Fraser as someone whose work she admired, but rather as one of her "crushes".

Unconventional choice, but I applaud her for it.

So Mags is a forehead kind of woman. OKM#

And to maintain a little thread integrity...
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Magnum » 22 May 2017, 13:32

Andre Agassi, not Rafa.

Back to Chris
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby the cheese » 22 May 2017, 13:33

Andre? Bro is all forehead.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Magnum » 22 May 2017, 13:55

the cheese wrote:Andre? Bro is all forehead.

STOP JUDGING ME!
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby the cheese » 22 May 2017, 13:59

Magnum wrote:
the cheese wrote:Andre? Bro is all forehead.

STOP JUDGING ME!

Not judging, I may have a chance.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby TheWolf » 22 May 2017, 14:00

I have a forehead and almost literally the same name as one of Mag's crushes. We are obviously destined to be together.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby the cheese » 22 May 2017, 14:03

TheWolf wrote:I have a forehead and almost literally the same name as one of Mag's crushes. We are obviously destined to be together.

Andre?
the cheese
The Douche

Postby chrisco » 22 May 2017, 14:07

the cheese wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I have a forehead and almost literally the same name as one of Mag's crushes. We are obviously destined to be together.

Andre?

Nice djoke. :lol:
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby TheWolf » 22 May 2017, 14:08

the cheese wrote:

Andre?

LOL.

There might be one person on the board who doesn't know my real name, so I'm keeping it a secret. No I'm not. My name is Brian Fraser. It's very similar to Brendan Fraser.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby the cheese » 22 May 2017, 14:11

TheWolf wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Andre?

LOL.

There might be one person on the board who doesn't know my real name, so I'm keeping it a secret. No I'm not. My name is Brian Fraser. It's very similar to Brendan Fraser.

Of the Barkhamsted Frasers? Or the Naugatuck Frasers?
the cheese
The Douche

Postby mj3528 » 22 May 2017, 14:42

the cheese wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Andre?

LOL.

I think it is more than one. I don't even know your real name.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby TheWolf » 22 May 2017, 14:47

mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Andre?

LOL.

I think it is more than one. I don't even know your real name.

Well, there you go. I gotta go get Pup 1 off the school bus. Now that you know everything about me, can you please take a look in my fridge and let me know what I should make for dinner tonight?
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Magnum » 22 May 2017, 15:13

TheWolf wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Andre?

LOL.

Not Andre Fagassi? That would have been better.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby TheWolf » 22 May 2017, 15:17

Magnum wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Andre?

LOL.

Not Andre Fagassi? That would have been better.

:lol:
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 25 May 2017, 09:27

Chris Cornell was messed up during his Detroit concert … hours before he committed suicide — this according to a longtime confidant who was present and working the event.

Ted Keedick, who worked with Chris for the last decade as his house engineer and tour manager, tells TMZ, “Chris was out of character from note 1 of the show. I’ve never heard or seen him that way before, at least if we did not cancel a show.”

Keedick says Chris seemed “high” and “fucked up,” but not depressed. In fact, Keedick says during sound check Chris was in good spirits. It’s consistent with what Chris’ widow says of her phone conversations with Chris before and after the show.

Vicky Cornell says Chris told her he had taken “an extra Ativan or two” and she was so alarmed she called hotel security to check on him. Chris’ own security guy discovered the singer had hanged himself in his bathroom.

Keedick says Chris was off during the entire show, saying, “I’d never heard his voice that way before. He was having serious control problems.”

Keedick was positioned in the middle of the audience with his mixing board, and at one point during the concert he was so concerned he phoned someone backstage and asked what was wrong with Chris.

As we reported, Chris had struggled with drug abuse for years, but his wife says he was clean when he died. Based on Keedick’s account, it appears he fell off the wagon before his last concert.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

PreviousNext

Return to Music