Syd Barrett Of Pink Floyd Dead at Age 60

Re: Syd Barrett Of Pink Floyd Dead at Age 60

Postby Goose » 08 Aug 2017, 15:42

mj3528 wrote:
Goose wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Goose wrote:Is it my imagination or was this written by a guy who doesn't like Pink Floyd and doesn't think they have more than a dozen or so good songs?

Maybe they'll hire Jike to write a similarly composed Beatles article.

I didn't read it, but if it's your imagination that it looks like #fp is running some new software that allows him to get inside your imagination (which would surprise no one, by the way), because he already said the same thing.

That's my fault. I think I blacked out when I got to the part where he says he likes The Final Cut and didn't remember reading the other part of his post. The Final Cut is terrible.

Really? I still listen to the Final Cut all the time. I am shocked that people don't like it. Maybe we can have cheese weigh in on its merits as a Pink Floyd album, and if he likes it we will know that it is awful.

That's fair.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Dthefritz » 08 Aug 2017, 20:10

I severely dislike "Money". It's boring , repetitive and the lyrics are like something Oliver stone doodled in the margins in 7th grade math.

The fact that this douche ranked it 40 spots above "Have a Cigar", his demerit system notwithstanding, makes me fake internet angry.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Magnum » 24 Aug 2017, 12:03

Time is a better song than Money from that album. I like Shine on You Crazy Diamond over Wish You Were Here, but solid top 3, especially live (have seen with bands like Aussie Pink Floyd).

Not really a fan of Syd Barrett stuff. Without those songs, decent top 15 list. Not sure why Animals didn't get more love (Dogs is my fav from that album). And High Hopes. ok.
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 24 Aug 2017, 12:24

that list made me realize that they have a ton of garbage.

Their hits are huge. And I like Division Bell.

But man. That is a lot of nonsense they have put out.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Previous

Return to Music