The Official Hip-Hop Thread

Re: The Official Hip-Hop Thread

Postby TheWolf » 11 Jul 2017, 08:55

I'm 73% sure you just made up Tidal for that post.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19409
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: The Official Hip-Hop Thread

Postby chrisco » 11 Jul 2017, 08:57

TheWolf wrote:I'm 73% sure you just made up Tidal for that post.

Tidal is partnered with Sprint. I'm 90% sure that Sprint went out of business in the 80's like MCI or Ovaltine.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12565
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: The Official Hip-Hop Thread

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 11 Jul 2017, 09:01

chrisco wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I'm 73% sure you just made up Tidal for that post.

Tidal is partnered with Sprint. I'm 90% sure that Sprint went out of business in the 80's like MCI or Ovaltine.


Ovaltine? Should have called it roundtine, smh.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 7959
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Re: The Official Hip-Hop Thread

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 11 Jul 2017, 10:29

Oh dear god, this Jay-Z 4:44 is the worst album I have ever heard. Holy shit, dude. Its coma-inducing.

Would it kill these guys to put out something with a banging beat? JTFC.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31490
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: The Official Hip-Hop Thread

Postby PhillyJim76 » 11 Jul 2017, 12:57

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Oh dear god, this Jay-Z 4:44 is the worst album I have ever heard. Holy shit, dude. Its coma-inducing.

Would it kill these guys to put out something with a banging beat? JTFC.



^^^^banging beat^^^^ this fuckin guy
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5127
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: The Official Hip-Hop Thread

Postby the cheese » 11 Jul 2017, 13:22

PhillyJim76 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Oh dear god, this Jay-Z 4:44 is the worst album I have ever heard. Holy shit, dude. Its coma-inducing.

Would it kill these guys to put out something with a banging beat? JTFC.



^^^^banging beat^^^^ this fuckin guy


Jim, real talk. How many Ja Rule CDs did bald own back in the day?
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18527
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: The Official Hip-Hop Thread

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 11 Jul 2017, 14:03

the cheese wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Oh dear god, this Jay-Z 4:44 is the worst album I have ever heard. Holy shit, dude. Its coma-inducing.

Would it kill these guys to put out something with a banging beat? JTFC.



^^^^banging beat^^^^ this fuckin guy


Jim, real talk. How many Ja Rule CDs did bald own back in the day?


w.e.

Sorry for making a post with an opinion.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31490
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: The Official Hip-Hop Thread

Postby PhillyJim76 » 11 Jul 2017, 14:55

You are forty years old. I don't think hip hop is for you anymore.
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5127
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: The Official Hip-Hop Thread

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 11 Jul 2017, 15:25

PhillyJim76 wrote:You are forty years old. I don't think hip hop is for you anymore.


This is barely hip-hop. This is garbage, Mr. Big Pun Pandora.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31490
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: The Official Hip-Hop Thread

Postby PhillyJim76 » 11 Jul 2017, 15:43

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:You are forty years old. I don't think hip hop is for you anymore.


This is barely hip-hop. This is garbage, Mr. Big Pun Pandora.


What does Big Pun got to do got to do with it yeah?
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5127
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: The Official Hip-Hop Thread

Postby Dthefritz » 11 Jul 2017, 17:24

PhillyJim76 wrote:You are forty years old. I don't think hip hop is for you anymore.

don't tell that to Shawn "Jay Z" Carter who is probably pushing 50.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 7864
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: The Official Hip-Hop Thread

Postby JT99 » 11 Jul 2017, 20:04

Dthefritz wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:You are forty years old. I don't think hip hop is for you anymore.

don't tell that to Shawn "Jay Z" Carter who is probably pushing 50.


That's JAY-Z now, son.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10105
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: The Official Hip-Hop Thread

Postby Dthefritz » 11 Jul 2017, 20:09

JT99 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:You are forty years old. I don't think hip hop is for you anymore.

don't tell that to Shawn "Jay Z" Carter who is probably pushing 50.


That's JAY-Z now, son.

It's an upper case J and an upper case Z, in white block letters with a light brown circle around each one. If you wanna be technical about it.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 7864
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: The Official Hip-Hop Thread

Postby JT99 » 11 Jul 2017, 20:20

Dthefritz wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:You are forty years old. I don't think hip hop is for you anymore.

don't tell that to Shawn "Jay Z" Carter who is probably pushing 50.


That's JAY-Z now, son.

It's an upper case J and an upper case Z, in white block letters with a light brown circle around each one. If you wanna be technical about it.


Per usual, I'm not clear what you are posting.

Here is what I referenced...

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/jay-z-changing-article-1.3262445
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10105
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: The Official Hip-Hop Thread

Postby Dthefritz » 11 Jul 2017, 20:35

JT99 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:You are forty years old. I don't think hip hop is for you anymore.

don't tell that to Shawn "Jay Z" Carter who is probably pushing 50.


That's JAY-Z now, son.

It's an upper case J and an upper case Z, in white block letters with a light brown circle around each one. If you wanna be technical about it.


Per usual, I'm not clear what you are posting.

Here is what I referenced...

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/jay-z-changing-article-1.3262445

Oh, I got your reference. It was well played. This was mine

Image
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 7864
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

PreviousNext

Return to Music

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests