Worst Song Ever Made

Re: Worst Song Ever Made

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 20 Sep 2016, 13:19

You guys seen this? Apparently, it caused a bit of an internet hullabaloo that caused Feldman much anguish. This is his new band perfroming on The Today Show.

Singer Corey Feldman broke down in tears after a slew of internet users ridiculed his eccentric performance on the "Today" show.

The musician, who rose to fame in the 1980s as an actor, addressed his detractors in a since-deleted Facebook Live video Sunday to reveal he couldn't bring himself to get out of bed following the backlash for his rendering of his new song "Go 4 It" on Friday's show.

The performance, which featured wild dance moves from a hooded, black-clad Feldman as his band of angels rocked behind him, has since gone viral — much to the chagrin of the 45-year-old musician.

"We just wanted to tell everybody that, like, it's been really painful," Feldman said in the deleted video, according to People. "We put ourselves out there and we did the best that we could. And, like, I've never had such mean things said about me. Like constantly."

"All we can say is that we tried really hard," he told viewers. "Because we love our fans and we just wanted to give them the best show that we could. But we don't deserve ... these things that are said about us are awful."

The artist, who explained that his new album is meant to denote "good versus evil," quickly received a slew of negative feedback after taking the "Today" show stage, with many taking to social media to comment on his act.

"It was a song, okay? It wasn't that weird," he said of the performance, which featured rapper Doc Ice.

"I'm sorry if it's not good enough for you, but you don't have to beat us up. I just want to say that, like, why is it okay to, like, publicly shame us?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Re: Worst Song Ever Made

Postby ctz31 » 20 Sep 2016, 13:23

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:You guys seen this? Apparently, it caused a bit of an internet hullabaloo that caused Feldman much anguish. This is his new band perfroming on The Today Show.

Singer Corey Feldman broke down in tears after a slew of internet users ridiculed his eccentric performance on the "Today" show.

The musician, who rose to fame in the 1980s as an actor, addressed his detractors in a since-deleted Facebook Live video Sunday to reveal he couldn't bring himself to get out of bed following the backlash for his rendering of his new song "Go 4 It" on Friday's show.

The performance, which featured wild dance moves from a hooded, black-clad Feldman as his band of angels rocked behind him, has since gone viral — much to the chagrin of the 45-year-old musician.

"We just wanted to tell everybody that, like, it's been really painful," Feldman said in the deleted video, according to People. "We put ourselves out there and we did the best that we could. And, like, I've never had such mean things said about me. Like constantly."

"All we can say is that we tried really hard," he told viewers. "Because we love our fans and we just wanted to give them the best show that we could. But we don't deserve ... these things that are said about us are awful."

The artist, who explained that his new album is meant to denote "good versus evil," quickly received a slew of negative feedback after taking the "Today" show stage, with many taking to social media to comment on his act.

"It was a song, okay? It wasn't that weird," he said of the performance, which featured rapper Doc Ice.

"I'm sorry if it's not good enough for you, but you don't have to beat us up. I just want to say that, like, why is it okay to, like, publicly shame us?

Nice. Corey Feldman of hit movie "Hooking Up" fame. You should peep it.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Previous

Return to Music