25 years ago today

Re: 25 years ago today

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 07 Mar 2017, 13:50

Eminem on his 18th bday in 1990.
Attachments
IMG_2724.JPG
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29374
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: 25 years ago today

Postby mister bacon » 07 Mar 2017, 13:57

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Eminem on his 18th bday in 1990.



that shirt. yes.

Image
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25518
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: 25 years ago today

Postby chrisco » 07 Mar 2017, 14:10

mister bacon wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Eminem on his 18th bday in 1990.



that shirt. yes.

Image


Yeah. I'm going to get a little kooky here and say that I wish the internet was more like Alf.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 11151
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: 25 years ago today

Postby Frank the Tank » 07 Mar 2017, 17:07

chrisco wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Eminem on his 18th bday in 1990.



that shirt. yes.

Image


Yeah. I'm going to get a little kooky here and say that I wish the internet was more like Alf.


More like the character or more like the show?
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31263
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: 25 years ago today

Postby chrisco » 07 Mar 2017, 17:20

Frank the Tank wrote:
chrisco wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Eminem on his 18th bday in 1990.



that shirt. yes.

Image


Yeah. I'm going to get a little kooky here and say that I wish the internet was more like Alf.


More like the character or more like the show?

You tell me? (I think the character because I can barely remember the show)
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 11151
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: 25 years ago today

Postby mister bacon » 07 Mar 2017, 17:36

chrisco wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
chrisco wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Eminem on his 18th bday in 1990.



that shirt. yes.

Image


Yeah. I'm going to get a little kooky here and say that I wish the internet was more like Alf.


More like the character or more like the show?

You tell me? (I think the character because I can barely remember the show)


both en joy cats a lot so there's some common ground.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25518
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: 25 years ago today

Postby Briandong79 » 14 Mar 2017, 08:45



25 years ago yesterday.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29686
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Previous

Return to Music

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest