"311, I am ready to fight."

Postby Colonel Angus » 17 Feb 2006, 10:01

"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Postby SouthernYokel » 17 Feb 2006, 10:07

Colonel Angus wrote:"Kid Rock, I am ready to sex tape":

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/02/17/people.kidrock.reut/index.html


I love that they had to put "Rock and Stapp do not engage in sexual acts with each other on the tape" in the article. CNN knows where everyone is gonna go with this one.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Postby Colonel Angus » 17 Feb 2006, 10:11

If I were in a death pool, Stapp would be my sleeper pick.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Postby SouthernYokel » 17 Feb 2006, 10:12

Colonel Angus wrote:If I were in a death pool, Stapp would be my sleeper pick.


You mean like a who's going to commit a heroin induced suicide? Yeah, Stapp would be a good pick right now. I'd also go with someone from the group of garage bands out currently. Maybe Jack White.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Postby Rodney Farva » 03 Mar 2006, 03:30

You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24257
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Postby SouthernYokel » 03 Mar 2006, 09:35

JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Postby Colonel Angus » 03 Mar 2006, 10:00

SouthernYokel wrote:


Someone = the western hemisphere.


Scott, if someone doesn't want you to be successful in your solo career, they don't need to release a sex tape of you. They just need to give you free studio time.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Postby DirtDawg » 03 Mar 2006, 10:46

I just discovered this thread so I'm kind of a johnny-come-lately.

I wanna go on record saying I'm a 311 fan. I've seen them in concert a bunch of times and own all of their albums (except the latest one).

On top of that, Stapp is a pole-smoker. So, fuck that religious kook. Fuck him right in his jeebus-loving ear.
User avatar
DirtDawg
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 7664
Joined: 25 Jan 2006, 14:13
Location: RIP. Just Win, Baby

Postby Theny » 03 Mar 2006, 10:56

DirtDawg wrote:I just discovered this thread so I'm kind of a johnny-come-lately.

I wanna go on record saying I'm a 311 fan. I've seen them in concert a bunch of times and own all of their albums (except the latest one).

On top of that, Stapp is a pole-smoker. So, fuck that religious kook. Fuck him right in his jeebus-loving ear.


So how do you feel about 311 getting their asses kicked by him?
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30003
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Postby DirtDawg » 03 Mar 2006, 11:01

Theny wrote:
DirtDawg wrote:I just discovered this thread so I'm kind of a johnny-come-lately.

I wanna go on record saying I'm a 311 fan. I've seen them in concert a bunch of times and own all of their albums (except the latest one).

On top of that, Stapp is a pole-smoker. So, fuck that religious kook. Fuck him right in his jeebus-loving ear.


So how do you feel about 311 getting their asses kicked by him?


Meh, I don't give a shit about what happened or didn't happen. Regardless of Stapp fighting with those guys, I've always that he was an asshole.

There's 5 guys in 311, one Scott Stapp. Did Scottie beat up 5 guys at once; I doubt it. Did he maybe punch one guy out? Possibly.

I'm not as big a fan as I was during college when I listened to them a lot while I was in an, ahem, altered state of mind.
User avatar
DirtDawg
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 7664
Joined: 25 Jan 2006, 14:13
Location: RIP. Just Win, Baby

Postby Colonel Angus » 03 Mar 2006, 13:27

While I'm no big fan of his music, Kid Rock is infinitely cooler than Scott Stapp, and I wonder why they were even hanging out:

http://us.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/03/03/people.kidrock.ap/index.html
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Postby Briandong79 » 03 Mar 2006, 13:28

It actually just sounds like Stapp busted into Kid Rock's trailer with a camera b\c he knew there were strippers in there. Basically, Stapp is rapidly becoming one of the most pathetic celebrities out there.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29712
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Postby Colonel Angus » 03 Mar 2006, 13:32

Briandean79 wrote:It actually just sounds like Stapp busted into Kid Rock's trailer with a camera b\c he knew there were strippers in there. Basically, Stapp is rapidly becoming one of the most pathetic celebrities out there.


Becoming? I think he became a while back.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Postby Briandong79 » 03 Mar 2006, 13:34

Colonel Angus wrote:
Briandean79 wrote:It actually just sounds like Stapp busted into Kid Rock's trailer with a camera b\c he knew there were strippers in there. Basically, Stapp is rapidly becoming one of the most pathetic celebrities out there.


Becoming? I think he became a while back.


Ok, true. But at least Creed was successful, so he had that.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29712
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Postby Theny » 03 Mar 2006, 13:36

DirtDawg wrote:There's 5 guys in 311, one Scott Stapp. Did Scottie beat up 5 guys at once; I doubt it. Did he maybe punch one guy out? Possibly.


Obviously this was a case of Chuck Norris in his Scott Stapp disguise.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30003
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

PreviousNext

Return to Music

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron