"311, I am ready to fight."

"311, I am ready to fight."

Postby Colonel Angus » 02 Dec 2005, 10:16

This story is absolutely hilarious:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Music/12/02/people.stapp.311.ap/index.html

Does Scott Stapp think he lives in a kung fu movie?
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby JohnnyDamon » 02 Dec 2005, 10:17

Damn it, this is where we need Rickety doing the Creed voice while talking. The thought of him saying "311, I am ready to fight" has me in tears laughing so hard.
I've grown so used to you somehow, Lord I'm nobody's sugar daddy now, and I'm lo-oo-onesome, I've got the lovesick blues.
JohnnyDamon
The Bomb Dick

Postby Colonel Angus » 02 Dec 2005, 10:19

JohnnyDamon wrote:Damn it, this is where we need Rickety doing the Creed voice while talking. The thought of him saying "311, I am ready to fight" has me in tears laughing so hard.

The more I think about it, it sounds more like Chapelle's Prince impression than it does a kung fu movie.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby SouthernYokel » 02 Dec 2005, 10:19

"I am ready to fight".....who else is picturing Stapp on top of a mountain with his arms spread wide?
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JohnnyDamon » 02 Dec 2005, 10:20

SouthernYokel wrote:"I am ready to fight".....who else is picturing Stapp on top of a mountain with his arms spread wide?

Oh God, that's too much. Way too much.
I've grown so used to you somehow, Lord I'm nobody's sugar daddy now, and I'm lo-oo-onesome, I've got the lovesick blues.
JohnnyDamon
The Bomb Dick

Postby Theny » 02 Dec 2005, 10:22

"311, I am ready to fight." :lol:

And does anybody get the impression that 311 is the biggest bunch of wusses ever?
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby SouthernYokel » 02 Dec 2005, 10:23

Theny wrote:"311, I am ready to fight." :lol:

And does anybody get the impression that 311 is the biggest bunch of wusses ever?

If you don't jump all over Scott Stapp when he says he wants to fight you, you lose all credibility. Too bad, because i liked their older records a little. Transistor is pretty good.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JohnnyDamon » 02 Dec 2005, 10:23

Yes, but Scott Stapp is the wussiest lead singer for a band not named Dennis DeYoung. I would have paid good money to see that fight.
JohnnyDamon
The Bomb Dick

Postby Theny » 02 Dec 2005, 10:25

JohnnyDamon wrote:

Yes, but Scott Stapp is the wussiest lead singer for a band not named Dennis DeYoung. I would have paid good money to see that fight.

Exactly. But it wasn't Stapp who ended up in the hospital. It was one of the 311 dudes.

Isn't 311 one of Sugarthief's favorite bands or something? I wonder what she thinks of this.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby SouthernYokel » 02 Dec 2005, 10:27

Theny wrote:Isn't 311 one of Sugarthief's favorite bands or something? I wonder what she thinks of this.

Let's just go ahead and put words in her mouth.

sugarthief wrote:311 is so sexy, i don't care if Scott Stapp beat them up. I was in their dorm room one time and [edited for content]. Then we all went out for pancakes.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JohnnyDamon » 02 Dec 2005, 10:28

SouthernYokel wrote:
Theny wrote:Isn't 311 one of Sugarthief's favorite bands or something? I wonder what she thinks of this.

sugarthief wrote:311 is so sexy, i don't care if Scott Stapp beat them up. I was in their dorm room one time and [edited for content]. Then we all went out for pancakes.

I just confirmed that she is a 311 fan...I should post something on her facebook wall, like "Sugarthief, I am ready to fight."
JohnnyDamon
The Bomb Dick

Postby Theny » 02 Dec 2005, 10:29

JohnnyDamon wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

I just confirmed that she is a 311 fan...I should post something on her facebook wall, like "Sugarthief, I am ready to fight."

You guys rule. :lol:
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby JohnnyDamon » 02 Dec 2005, 10:30

Theny wrote:
JohnnyDamon wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

You guys rule. :lol:

Right now, it's just Scott Stapp > 311...any responses, and I'm gonna have some good-natured fun.
JohnnyDamon
The Bomb Dick

Postby Rodney Farva » 07 Dec 2005, 10:19

Waaaaaaahhhhhhhh............... What a fucking crybaby.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Frank the Tank » 07 Dec 2005, 10:24

An emotionally fragile person who needs his ego coddled in the music industry?! Now I've seen everything! Next thing you know you'll be telling me some models snort coke!
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Next

Return to Music