The Grateful Thread

Re: The Grateful Thread

Postby bosux » 13 Nov 2017, 00:57

GCITW for deadco, trained it in with my buddy, went over to my pals place in hells kitchen for some fuckin pizza and beer. grate show in the worlds most famous arena. what else can i say. my buddy brought a vape pen with a THC oil cartridge, which was quite a revelation. we managed to find some lawsons super session #8 at the food emporium on 8th st, so major score there.
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Nov 2017, 13:58

bosux wrote:GCITW for deadco, trained it in with my buddy, went over to my pals place in hells kitchen for some fuckin pizza and beer. grate show in the worlds most famous arena. what else can i say. my buddy brought a vape pen with a THC oil cartridge, which was quite a revelation. we managed to find some lawsons super session #8 at the food emporium on 8th st, so major score there.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby bosux » 13 Nov 2017, 21:18

if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Gregs Kite » 20 Nov 2017, 14:21

I went to see these filthy hippies and noted cooze hound John Mayer last Friday. I saw a lot of twirlers, mannnnnn.

I continue to not get it. Although to be fair I was only on beer and not anything strong enough to distract me from the noodling.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby CourtesyFlush » 20 Nov 2017, 14:25

Gregs Kite wrote:I went to see these filthy hippies and noted cooze hound John Mayer last Friday. I saw a lot of twirlers, mannnnnn.

I continue to not get it. Although to be fair I was only on beer and not anything strong enough to distract me from the noodling.

Dear Friend of Friends,

I will be going to see this collection of musical talent next Tuesday night in Charlotte, North Carolina. I have one question for you--did they have an opening act?

Thanks for your prompt response to this query.

Love always,
Courtesy R. Flush
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 20 Nov 2017, 14:28

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:I went to see these filthy hippies and noted cooze hound John Mayer last Friday. I saw a lot of twirlers, mannnnnn.

Dear Friend of Friends,

I will be going to see this collection of musical talent next Tuesday night in Charlotte, North Carolina. I have one question for you--did they have an opening act?

Thanks for your prompt response to this query.

Love always,
Courtesy R. Flush

Hello Dearest Friend of Friends,

They did NOT have an opening act. We were late getting to our seats but could tell the show had started by the dulcet sounds of them tuning their guitars for several minutes.

Please enjoy the show and do NOT smoke too many pots.

Kisses,

Kraig's K. Kite

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby bosux » 20 Nov 2017, 16:24

why did you go?

why didn't you indulge in the greens? fully legal in MA, bro.

friday's show was pretty good...i went for the 2nd time this tour on thursday and it was good. 28 minute dark star. sick.

flush they are starting at about 10 after the official start time, they play 2 sets. the first set is mostly songs with a defined beginning and end. the second set gets more exploratory with an extended drum/trance/space segment. the whole affair will last about 3-4 hours with a 45 minute intermission between sets.
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Gregs Kite » 20 Nov 2017, 17:28

bosux wrote:

why did you go?

friday's show was pretty good...i went for the 2nd time this tour on thursday and it was good. 28 minute dark star. sick.

flush they are starting at about 10 after the official start time, they play 2 sets. the first set is mostly songs with a defined beginning and end. the second set gets more exploratory with an extended drum/trance/space segment. the whole affair will last about 3-4 hours with a 45 minute intermission between sets.

Wife wanted to go, so when my local radio station was giving away tickets, i called in and won. #HOY

I don't smoke the reefer, dude. Plus I was driving.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby bosux » 20 Nov 2017, 20:23

Gregs Kite wrote:
bosux wrote:

why did you go?

Wife wanted to go, so when my local radio station was giving away tickets, i called in and won. #HOY

Is your wipe a head, or she just wanted to check it out?
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Gregs Kite » 20 Nov 2017, 20:52

bosux wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
bosux wrote:

why did you go?

She's a reformed stinking patchouli twirler.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 20 Nov 2017, 20:59

Did they do any songs you recognized?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 20 Nov 2017, 21:01

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Did they do any songs you recognized?

They did a Sublime cover :lol:

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby bosux » 21 Nov 2017, 10:05

Gregs Kite wrote:
bosux wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
bosux wrote:

why did you go?

She's a reformed stinking patchouli twirler.

they never reform, fool
bosux
Dr. Poop

Previous

Return to Music