I have a question

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: I have a question

Postby Goose » 13 Feb 2018, 09:18

ctz31 wrote:
rickm3 wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:goose got it, going to a movie on your own while you're traveling is a good idea. particularly if it helps keep you from socializing with annoying co-workers.


Why not just go to a bar and watch a game or something?


Why not do bofe?


Speaking for myself it was 10 am on a weekday, so not a lot of sports options unless there's a cricket match getting beamed in from the other side of the world.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3967
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: I have a question

Postby Dthefritz » 13 Feb 2018, 09:19

ctz31 wrote:
rickm3 wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:goose got it, going to a movie on your own while you're traveling is a good idea. particularly if it helps keep you from socializing with annoying co-workers.


Why not just go to a bar and watch a game or something?


Why not do bofe?

Annoying locals. I admit this answer may be biased due to me being in Pittsburgh rn.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 8051
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: I have a question

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Feb 2018, 09:27

Dthefritz wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
rickm3 wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:goose got it, going to a movie on your own while you're traveling is a good idea. particularly if it helps keep you from socializing with annoying co-workers.


Why not just go to a bar and watch a game or something?


Why not do bofe?

Annoying locals. I admit this answer may be biased due to me being in Pittsburgh rn.

The Pittsburgh locals aren't restricted to Pittsburgh :| :| :|
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: I have a question

Postby TheWolf » 13 Feb 2018, 09:30

I'm DTF. I go places.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19934
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: I have a question

Postby mister bacon » 13 Feb 2018, 10:18

TheWolf wrote:I'm DTF. I go places.


I'm wolf. Pittsburgh is a place.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 27094
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: I have a question

Postby ctz31 » 13 Feb 2018, 10:18

mister bacon wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I'm DTF. I go places.


I'm wolf. Pittsburgh is a place.


When was the last time you spent an evening in lovely pittsburgh? It's nice now!
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 10403
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: I have a question

Postby mj3528 » 13 Feb 2018, 10:20

ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I'm DTF. I go places.


I'm wolf. Pittsburgh is a place.


When was the last time you spent an evening in lovely pittsburgh? It's nice now!


I went there more than a few times in the 90s and early 2000s, and had fun each time. It is a fun city.

as to ldotl's point, which city has the most bars dedicated to it outside its home city? Pittsburgh has to be up there. It seems like there is a "Pittsburgh" bar in every city.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 10060
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: I have a question

Postby Briandong79 » 13 Feb 2018, 10:24

mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I'm DTF. I go places.


I'm wolf. Pittsburgh is a place.


When was the last time you spent an evening in lovely pittsburgh? It's nice now!


I went there more than a few times in the 90s and early 2000s, and had fun each time. It is a fun city.

as to ldotl's point, which city has the most bars dedicated to it outside its home city? Pittsburgh has to be up there. It seems like there is a "Pittsburgh" bar in every city.


I feel like there's a Steelers bar in every city...I don't feel like they really reflect anything else about the city.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31604
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: I have a question

Postby JT99 » 13 Feb 2018, 10:38

Briandong79 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I'm DTF. I go places.


I'm wolf. Pittsburgh is a place.


When was the last time you spent an evening in lovely pittsburgh? It's nice now!


I went there more than a few times in the 90s and early 2000s, and had fun each time. It is a fun city.

as to ldotl's point, which city has the most bars dedicated to it outside its home city? Pittsburgh has to be up there. It seems like there is a "Pittsburgh" bar in every city.


I feel like there's a Steelers bar in every city...I don't feel like they really reflect anything else about the city.


One might argue that the Steelers are the city
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10326
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: I have a question

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Feb 2018, 13:23

All I know is everyone in Pennsylvania must realize it sucks. All the Philly people go to Jersey and all the Penn State/Pittsburgh yahoos come to DC/MD/noVA and infest every fucking sports bar on Saturdays and Sundays and won't shut. the. fuck. up. about every 2 yard run. "That's Steeler football, wooooooo!" "Good run! Good run!" "ALL DAY! ALL DAY!"

Hope all die in a massive drunk driving collision on their way home and it blocks whatever pipe is funneling these chuckleheads down here. GOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOME
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: I have a question

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Feb 2018, 13:27

Who the fuck still goes to sports bars to watch a game?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24959
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: I have a question

Postby mj3528 » 13 Feb 2018, 13:29

Gregs Kite wrote:Who the fuck still goes to sports bars to watch a game?


Displaced fans that don't want to or can't have the NFL ticket and would like to watch their NFL favorite team.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 10060
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: I have a question

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Feb 2018, 13:34

mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Who the fuck still goes to sports bars to watch a game?


Displaced fans that don't want to or can't have the NFL ticket and would like to watch their NFL favorite team.


I assume this includes fans who don't make their wives buy it for them.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24959
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: I have a question

Postby mj3528 » 13 Feb 2018, 13:37

Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Who the fuck still goes to sports bars to watch a game?


Displaced fans that don't want to or can't have the NFL ticket and would like to watch their NFL favorite team.


I assume this includes fans who don't make their wives buy it for them.


Fun fact: when I was dating Harry Potter and she was moving I made her switch her cable to DirecTV so that she could get the NFL package free for a year.

Also, when I moved to Utah with my ex-wife, I was adamant that we get DirecTV for the NFL Package.

Both of them hate DirecTV. My ex-wife still has it.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 10060
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: I have a question

Postby Theny » 13 Feb 2018, 13:37

Gregs Kite wrote:Who the fuck still goes to sports bars to watch a game?


FOOTBALL GUYS. The same guys who look forward to coach interviews on tv and radio.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 31067
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests