I have a question

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: I have a question

Postby JT99 » 12 Feb 2018, 11:17

Solo movies are great.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby mister bacon » 12 Feb 2018, 11:41

JT99 wrote:Solo movies are great.

yes. i enjoy perusing movies solo when in town alone.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Rodney Farva » 12 Feb 2018, 13:45

ctz31 wrote:
bosux wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I have a question: Are we really still talking about this state-merging nonsense? There's gotta be something we can rank instead.

Please rank the Top 5 Children's Movies you would go see solo. Weirdo.

I would not "go see" a children's movie solo. A person watching a G- or PG-rated movie in a theater without being accompanied by a child under the age of 12 should be arrested on sight.

PG?

It is possible rodney brought his 7 year old nephew or something guys. Lets not pile on until we hear his esplanation.

rodney's wife and son were at the movie and we all enjoyed it. i would not see that alone.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Goose » 12 Feb 2018, 14:27

mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
bosux wrote:i have never seen a movie by myself at all...who does that? weirdos, that's who

As a fellow married dude with children, this surprises me.

Having said that, I ain't going to see Paddington.

I have only seen two movies by myself. It was after I was divorced and was not dating anyone. One was Lincoln, and I forget the other one.

During that stretch I also went to the Jazz-Heats game when the Heat had Lebron by myself.

Those solo outings were fine. I think I enjoyed the Jazz-Heatles game the most.

I saw Skyfall by myself just outside of New Orleans. It was around 10:00 am and I was almost to the airport when I got a text alert that my flight would be delayed by several hours and I didn't feel like driving back to the French Quarter, so I stopped at some mall and caught the new Bond flick.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Briandong79 » 12 Feb 2018, 17:06

Goose wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
bosux wrote:i have never seen a movie by myself at all...who does that? weirdos, that's who

I have only seen two movies by myself. It was after I was divorced and was not dating anyone. One was Lincoln, and I forget the other one.

During that stretch I also went to the Jazz-Heats game when the Heat had Lebron by myself.

I saw Skyfall by myself just outside of New Orleans. It was around 10:00 am and I was almost to the airport when I got a text alert that my flight would be delayed by several hours and I didn't feel like driving back to the French Quarter, so I stopped at some mall and caught the new Bond flick.

I have never been to a movie by myself and I think I would feel weird doing it. Maybe someday I'll muster the courage.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 12 Feb 2018, 17:10

Briandong79 wrote:
Goose wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

I have never been to a movie by myself and I think I would feel weird doing it. Maybe someday I'll muster the courage.

I used to feel that way. Then the first time I went alone, I realized it was pretty damn enjoyable. No need to worry about picking something woman might also enjoy, no dealing with kids crying about what snacks they want, easier to jerk off in the back row. Just an all around good experience.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 12 Feb 2018, 18:09

You're not supposed to talk during a movie (or a concert). Why would you need to attend with someone else?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby bosux » 12 Feb 2018, 18:22

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:You're not supposed to talk during a movie (or a concert). Why would you need to attend with someone else?

because you're not a weirdo?
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby mj3528 » 12 Feb 2018, 18:25

bosux wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:You're not supposed to talk during a movie (or a concert). Why would you need to attend with someone else?

makes the post event banging easier to accomplish.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby bosux » 12 Feb 2018, 18:27

mj3528 wrote:
bosux wrote:

makes the post event banging easier to accomplish.

by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Rodney Farva » 12 Feb 2018, 19:17

goose got it, going to a movie on your own while you're traveling is a good idea. particularly if it helps keep you from socializing with annoying co-workers.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby TheWolf » 12 Feb 2018, 19:39

Rodney Farva wrote:goose got it, going to a movie on your own while you're traveling is a good idea. particularly if it helps keep you from socializing with annoying co-workers.

I've done this a time or 3 as well.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby rickm3 » 12 Feb 2018, 20:03

Rodney Farva wrote:goose got it, going to a movie on your own while you're traveling is a good idea. particularly if it helps keep you from socializing with annoying co-workers.

Why not just go to a bar and watch a game or something?
rickm3
Hope College Alum

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Feb 2018, 07:05

JT99 wrote:Solo movies are great.

I dunno, the first one's been going through development hell. Disney has not earned my SW trust
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby ctz31 » 13 Feb 2018, 09:14

rickm3 wrote:

Why not just go to a bar and watch a game or something?

Why not do bofe?
ctz31
#nnf

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.