I have a question

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: I have a question

Postby CourtesyFlush » 13 Feb 2018, 13:38

Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Who the fuck still goes to sports bars to watch a game?


FOOTBALL GUYS. The same guys who look forward to coach interviews on tv and radio.

Thanks, Pete.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14995
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: I have a question

Postby TheWolf » 13 Feb 2018, 13:39

Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Who the fuck still goes to sports bars to watch a game?


FOOTBALL GUYS. The same guys who look forward to coach interviews on tv and radio.


Any chance these guys thank the coach after those interviews?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19975
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: I have a question

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Feb 2018, 13:40

mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Who the fuck still goes to sports bars to watch a game?


Displaced fans that don't want to or can't have the NFL ticket and would like to watch their NFL favorite team.


I assume this includes fans who don't make their wives buy it for them.


Fun fact: when I was dating Harry Potter and she was moving I made her switch her cable to DirecTV so that she could get the NFL package free for a year.

Also, when I moved to Utah with my ex-wife, I was adamant that we get DirecTV for the NFL Package.

Both of them hate DirecTV. My ex-wife still has it.


Congrats on being a massive prick.

TheWolf wrote:
Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Who the fuck still goes to sports bars to watch a game?


FOOTBALL GUYS. The same guys who look forward to coach interviews on tv and radio.


Any chance these guys thank the coach after those interviews?


Oh cool, exactly the type of jackwagons I want to be in public with.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24995
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: I have a question

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Feb 2018, 13:44

The same type that pretend Foles is good :lol:
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31792
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: I have a question

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Feb 2018, 13:45

Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Who the fuck still goes to sports bars to watch a game?


Displaced fans that don't want to or can't have the NFL ticket and would like to watch their NFL favorite team.


I assume this includes fans who don't make their wives buy it for them.


Fun fact: when I was dating Harry Potter and she was moving I made her switch her cable to DirecTV so that she could get the NFL package free for a year.

Also, when I moved to Utah with my ex-wife, I was adamant that we get DirecTV for the NFL Package.

Both of them hate DirecTV. My ex-wife still has it.


Congrats on being a massive prick.


:19: :19: :19: :19:
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12898
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: I have a question

Postby mj3528 » 13 Feb 2018, 13:46

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Who the fuck still goes to sports bars to watch a game?


Displaced fans that don't want to or can't have the NFL ticket and would like to watch their NFL favorite team.


I assume this includes fans who don't make their wives buy it for them.


Fun fact: when I was dating Harry Potter and she was moving I made her switch her cable to DirecTV so that she could get the NFL package free for a year.

Also, when I moved to Utah with my ex-wife, I was adamant that we get DirecTV for the NFL Package.

Both of them hate DirecTV. My ex-wife still has it.


Congrats on being a massive prick.


:19: :19: :19: :19:


LDOTL beat me to the punch there. Nice job.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 10087
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: I have a question

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Feb 2018, 13:46

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Who the fuck still goes to sports bars to watch a game?


Displaced fans that don't want to or can't have the NFL ticket and would like to watch their NFL favorite team.


I assume this includes fans who don't make their wives buy it for them.


Fun fact: when I was dating Harry Potter and she was moving I made her switch her cable to DirecTV so that she could get the NFL package free for a year.

Also, when I moved to Utah with my ex-wife, I was adamant that we get DirecTV for the NFL Package.

Both of them hate DirecTV. My ex-wife still has it.


Congrats on being a massive prick.


:19: :19: :19: :19:


This is me giving you the attention you're craving. We cool?

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:The same type that pretend Foles is good :lol:


I'm Balls, I'm still pretending my Super Bowl MVP QB is a stiff because I hate happiness and salads.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24995
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: I have a question

Postby Rodney Farva » 13 Feb 2018, 13:50

Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Who the fuck still goes to sports bars to watch a game?


FOOTBALL GUYS. The same guys who like to wear football jerseys in public and look forward to coach interviews on tv and radio.


FIFY
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25570
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: I have a question

Postby Theny » 13 Feb 2018, 13:57

Rodney Farva wrote:
Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Who the fuck still goes to sports bars to watch a game?


FOOTBALL GUYS. The same guys who like to wear football jerseys in public and look forward to coach interviews on tv and radio.


FIFY


Good correction. They also love Polian on Golic and Wingo like I discussed this morning. Plagues.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 31083
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: I have a question

Postby JT99 » 13 Feb 2018, 13:59

Gregs Kite wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Who the fuck still goes to sports bars to watch a game?


FOOTBALL GUYS. The same guys who look forward to coach interviews on tv and radio.


Any chance these guys thank the coach after those interviews?


Oh cool, exactly the type of jackwagons I want to be in public with.


Know this as sure as the sun is going to rise in the East tomorrow....being out in public with these type guys almost guarantees that one of you is getting a handful of waitress ass.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10337
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: I have a question

Postby mister bacon » 13 Feb 2018, 14:28

ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I'm DTF. I go places.


I'm wolf. Pittsburgh is a place.


When was the last time you spent an evening in lovely pittsburgh? It's nice now!


the early nineties, when i lived there!
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 27116
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Previous

Return to Misc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jew Jitsu and 4 guests