I have a question

Other stuff in other stuff.

I have a question

Postby MoreCowbell » 11 Mar 2005, 23:52

Do guys really find Sandra Bullock attractive? Really?
MoreCowbell
The Bomb Dick

Postby fatty » 11 Mar 2005, 23:56

Not so much anymore, but there was a time (about when Speed came out) she had the cute/attainable hot chick thing going. But that ship seems to have sailed...
"I remember reading that he (Jeffrey Maier) went to a mets camp a couple years back and Tony Tarasco was there....If I was him, when no one was lookin, I'd violate him in the bathroom with a metal bat." - Tremendous_side Potential
fatty
Smartest Guy In The Room

Location: velvet bob ross knows not the physical limits of "location"

Re: I have a question

Postby Rickey Sez » 12 Mar 2005, 00:45

MoreCowbell wrote:Do guys really find Sandra Bullock attractive? Really?

Absofuckinglutely not.

Cute? Maybe. Looks-wise, I don't find her attractive. But looks aren't the point.

I have a Sandra Bullock Rule. And, that is, if Sandra Bullock is in a movie, I won't see it.

Girl picks bad projects. They make make her some $$$, but they don't "show off her ability" as an actress. And they usually suck.

My favorite movie review of all-time was a review of Hope Floats, starring the erstwhile Ms. Bullock and Harry Connick, Jr. I forget where I read the review, but it was only one sentence long.

And that sentence?

"If hope floats, flush it again."
Last edited by Rickey Sez on 12 Mar 2005, 01:18, edited 1 time in total.
Rickey Sez
( O )( O )

Postby Beer Goggles » 12 Mar 2005, 00:47

fatty wrote:Not so much anymore, but there was a time (about when Speed came out) she had the cute/attainable hot chick thing going. But that ship seems to have sailed...

I agree with fatty's comment 100%. However, there is still about 10-15% of the male population that believes she's hot. My buddy jim (MBJ) says that she seems down to earth as a person (unlike most actresses). I can see this but it is still not enough for me.
Beer Goggles
Rocky Balboa

Re: I have a question

Postby mister bacon » 12 Mar 2005, 04:18

Rickey Sez wrote:
MoreCowbell wrote:Do guys really find Sandra Bullock attractive? Really?

Absofuckinglutely not.

Cute? Maybe. Looks-wise, I don't find her attractive. But looks aren't the point.

I have a Sandra Bullock Rule. And, that is, if Sandra Bullock is in a movie, I won't see it.

Girl picks bad projects. They make make her some $$$, but they don't "show off her ability" as an actress. And they usually suck.

My favorite movie review of all-time was a review of Hope Floats, starring the erstwhile Ms. Bullock and Harry Connick, Jr. I forget where I read the review, but it was only one sentence long.

And that sentence?

"If hope floats, flush it again."

I am with you 100%. Shes not attractive, so its a good thing that she's not funny too. I hate her, nor will I see a film with her.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Frank the Tank » 12 Mar 2005, 07:28

I don't think she's attractive and I live in the northeast!

She has a case of Julia Roberts syndrome. I don't get the Julia Roberts thing at all.
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby TAbbott » 12 Mar 2005, 12:31

I have a Sandra Bullock Rule.

Rickey, I think this would make a great drinking rule as well. You could carry a little picture of her around with you, and if you're not sure if you've had a little too much, you just pull the picture out. If you say to yourself 'Man, she looks good'; it's time call a cab and pack it in. I think that rule would solve a lot of the alcohol problems in this country.
"If he played defense, were a little more athletic, and didn't have diabetes, he'd be a lock for the number 1 pick." - Chad Ford on Adam Morrison
TAbbott
Czar-like official

Postby JohnnyDamon » 12 Mar 2005, 12:36

No, not at all, really. While she did seem kinda hot in Speed, Miss Congeniality finished it for me.
I've grown so used to you somehow, Lord I'm nobody's sugar daddy now, and I'm lo-oo-onesome, I've got the lovesick blues.
JohnnyDamon
The Bomb Dick

Postby randy savage » 12 Mar 2005, 12:53

You know, Sandra Bullock and Marisa Tomei are very similar to me, but Marisa Tomei is hot and Sandra Bullock isn't. I can't figure out why, it's just one of those intangibles, like why Chris Webber isn't as good as he should be, but Kevin Garnett is. I only say this because I saw Mariso Tomei in some commercial recently, and I really wanted her to come over to my apartment. I am Italian, so maybe I'm biased.
randy savage
Grantland Editor

Postby Big Scary Monster » 12 Mar 2005, 14:15

She is certainly not hot anymore, but there was a time that she was the attractive goofy girl that you thought you could get. I remember several years back, my buddy Dub (MBD) found a fake nude picture of her. I have to admit that back then, I was curious and I looked. I wouldn't do that these days.
Big Scary Monster
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby MoreCowbell » 12 Mar 2005, 20:25

I have another question, what the hell happened to Tecmo Bo?
MoreCowbell
The Bomb Dick

Postby firstborn » 12 Mar 2005, 20:45

His last post was a week ago... let's give him some time before we put out an APB.
firstborn
Site Admin

Postby fatty » 12 Mar 2005, 20:54

dunno if he's in school or anything, but this is mid-term time. I'll warm up the bloodhounds just in case.
"I remember reading that he (Jeffrey Maier) went to a mets camp a couple years back and Tony Tarasco was there....If I was him, when no one was lookin, I'd violate him in the bathroom with a metal bat." - Tremendous_side Potential
fatty
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Scoring Machine » 12 Mar 2005, 21:11

She does pick bad projects, the only two movies I believe that i've seen her in were Speed (unintentional comedy through the charts) and The Net.

The Net was obsolete before it even came out as far as technology was concerned. If you get a chance to see it on cable, it's pretty laughable.
2005 SOTSG Fantasy Baseball Champion
05-06 SOTSG Fantasy Hoops Champion
2006 SOTSG Fantasy Golf Champion

Q. How do they practice safe sex at Oregon State?
A. By placing a warning sign on the animals that kick
Scoring Machine
Etiquette Instructor

Postby fatty » 12 Mar 2005, 21:13

lol...the secrets fit on a floppy disk! truly a bit outdated :-D
fatty
Smartest Guy In The Room

Next

Return to Misc.