Stalin Did Nothing Wrong

Other stuff in other stuff.

Stalin Did Nothing Wrong

Postby Dthefritz » 11 Feb 2017, 16:30

Dthefritz
tl;dr

Re: Stalin Did Nothing Wrong

Postby JichaelDick » 11 Feb 2017, 16:45

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Frank the Tank » 11 Feb 2017, 17:26

JichaelDick wrote:

Wow, oppression is really great for choreography!
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Dthefritz » 11 Feb 2017, 18:13

Frank the Tank wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Well theoretically speaking, the soldiers aren't the ones being oppressed. They're merely part of an institution that uses all the resources of the state while everyone else starves.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby bosux » 12 Feb 2017, 02:10

by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Frank the Tank » 14 Feb 2017, 08:34

Dthefritz wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Well theoretically speaking, the soldiers aren't the ones being oppressed. They're merely part of an institution that uses all the resources of the state while everyone else starves.

Dough Boy-Un is more of a bad-ass than I gave him credit for. Just to make sure he never gets challenged for power, he had his brother offed.

ETA: link didn't ask for sign-in when I clicked it. Here's the snowflake version for those who aren't FT.com subscribers.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Briandong79 » 14 Feb 2017, 10:11

Taking an offshoot of the lottery conversation: Am I crazy that I don't think I'd move if I won the lottery? Probably so, but I feel like after the initial shitshow (that you could avoid by traveling) it wouldn't be that bad.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby SouthernYokel » 14 Feb 2017, 10:12

Briandong79 wrote:Taking an offshoot of the lottery conversation: Am I crazy that I don't think I'd move if I won the lottery? Probably so, but I feel like after the initial shitshow (that you could avoid by traveling) it wouldn't be that bad.

being a millionaire in iowa would mean you could buy so much land no one would know where you were. if it came to that.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 14 Feb 2017, 10:13

Briandong79 wrote:Taking an offshoot of the lottery conversation: Am I crazy that I don't think I'd move if I won the lottery? Probably so, but I feel like after the initial shitshow (that you could avoid by traveling) it wouldn't be that bad.

I think I agree. I mean, I'd definitely move to a new house because I want to do that anyway. But I don't think I'd feel the need to relocate to another state or country.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 14 Feb 2017, 10:13

TheWolf wrote:

I think I agree. I mean, I'd definitely move to a new house because I want to do that anyway. But I don't think I'd feel the need to relocate to another state or country.

would you stay married?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby TheWolf » 14 Feb 2017, 10:14

Of course. I love my wife.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 14 Feb 2017, 10:15

I don't even know that I'd move to a different house. I like my neighborhood, I like that my kids have friends close by. I don't know. I'd probably end up wanting a bowling alley in my basement or something and wind up moving, but I don't feel like I'd have to.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Feb 2017, 10:20

Briandong79 wrote:I don't even know that I'd move to a different house. I like my neighborhood, I like that my kids have friends close by. I don't know. I'd probably end up wanting a bowling alley in my basement or something and wind up moving, but I don't feel like I'd have to.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 14 Feb 2017, 10:25

If I won the lottery, I'd probably, in all honesty, buy out my great-grandpa's old farm that is in the middle of nowhere. Would be perfectly isolated, where you'd have to know where to find me to cause mischief (but there's only one road in, so I'd be able to prepare), but still only a few miles away from like grocery stores and such.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby SouthernYokel » 14 Feb 2017, 10:26

Gregs Kite wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:I don't even know that I'd move to a different house. I like my neighborhood, I like that my kids have friends close by. I don't know. I'd probably end up wanting a bowling alley in my basement or something and wind up moving, but I don't feel like I'd have to.

brings to mind Na-na-hah-na-na-ja explaining how he would invest his million dollars
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Next

Return to Misc.