Save Us, Hollywood! Celebrities + Politics

Other stuff in other stuff.

Save Us, Hollywood! Celebrities + Politics

Postby JT99 » 02 Feb 2017, 17:51

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10335
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Save Us, Hollywood! Celebrities + Politics

Postby chrisco » 02 Feb 2017, 18:19

Thank you for continuing to create threads I should avoid.

I really do mean that. I have no interest in celeb taeks on Trump or our subsequent ridicule of them.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12763
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Save Us, Hollywood! Celebrities + Politics

Postby JT99 » 02 Feb 2017, 19:05

chrisco wrote:Thank you for continuing to create threads I should avoid.

I really do mean that. I have no interest in celeb taeks on Trump or our subsequent ridicule of them.


It's cool.

I catch up with you in the Blockchain thread when there's a lull over there.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10335
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Save Us, Hollywood! Celebrities + Politics

Postby chrisco » 02 Feb 2017, 19:33

JT99 wrote:
chrisco wrote:Thank you for continuing to create threads I should avoid.

I really do mean that. I have no interest in celeb taeks on Trump or our subsequent ridicule of them.


It's cool.

I catch up with you in the Blockchain thread when there's a lull over there.

We good fam. Let's go our own ways until we meet again. Happy trails to you.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12763
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Save Us, Hollywood! Celebrities + Politics

Postby JT99 » 02 Feb 2017, 19:37

chrisco wrote:
JT99 wrote:
chrisco wrote:Thank you for continuing to create threads I should avoid.

I really do mean that. I have no interest in celeb taeks on Trump or our subsequent ridicule of them.


It's cool.

I catch up with you in the Blockchain thread when there's a lull over there.

We good fam. Let's go our own ways until we meet again. Happy trails to you.


Image
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10335
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Save Us, Hollywood! Celebrities + Politics

Postby mister bacon » 02 Feb 2017, 20:41

2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 27114
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Save Us, Hollywood! Celebrities + Politics

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 Feb 2017, 20:51



Guys. GUYS. This is in the NY Times. So, boom, change your mind.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24992
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Save Us, Hollywood! Celebrities + Politics

Postby BigJohnStudd » 02 Feb 2017, 21:06

Gregs Kite wrote:


Guys. GUYS. This is in the NY Times. So, boom, change your mind.


Did she say what she thought of "Allied"?
User avatar
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit
 
Posts: 4106
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 00:01

Re: Save Us, Hollywood! Celebrities + Politics

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 04 Feb 2017, 02:41

I am fascinated by the political gymnastics required by people who elected a reality TV personality as their President to be upset about other entertainers criticising him.

Please continue.
#2C4S
Image
User avatar
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies
 
Posts: 6138
Joined: 21 Oct 2011, 11:04

Re: Save Us, Hollywood! Celebrities + Politics

Postby Rodney Farva » 04 Feb 2017, 05:46

Mario Speedwagon wrote:I am fascinated by the political gymnastics required by people who elected a reality TV personality as their President to be upset about other entertainers criticising him.

Please continue.


Emily Ratface
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25568
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Save Us, Hollywood! Celebrities + Politics

Postby bosux » 04 Feb 2017, 06:56

:shrug:

i've always found it odd that people would pay any credence (cr) to someone's political advice because they possess some certain skill (that not being a finely honed political acumen, like say a guy who PREDICTED THE ELECTION ON MARCH 3, 2016)
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 17681
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Re: Save Us, Hollywood! Celebrities + Politics

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 04 Feb 2017, 08:30

I think our board's namesake qualifies as a celebrity, kind of. Say what you will about Phil, he is not a quitter. It seems he's still hoping to make it in show biz, he went full Hollywood moonbat in the last podcast which I was hoping was going to be about the super bowl. I'm glad he and the like-minded people he hired at his failed and currently failing websites are able to bravely address the terror and horrors they face :)
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8101
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Re: Save Us, Hollywood! Celebrities + Politics

Postby JT99 » 15 Feb 2017, 18:51

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10335
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Save Us, Hollywood! Celebrities + Politics

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 Feb 2017, 20:08

JT99 wrote:Sarah Silverman is cracking the secret Nazi code

Lots of fun replies in there

That was wonderful. Celebs are truly the worst.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31786
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Save Us, Hollywood! Celebrities + Politics

Postby Gregs Kite » 15 Feb 2017, 20:11

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
JT99 wrote:Sarah Silverman is cracking the secret Nazi code

Lots of fun replies in there

That was wonderful. Celebs are truly the worst.


Totally agree. Now watch, Silverman is going to eradicate the globe of anti-Semitism and make us all look silly!
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24992
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Next

Return to Misc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bosux, Iron Mike Sharpe, Jew Jitsu, jman and 3 guests