Page 234 of 240

Re: #MAGA YOU IDIOTS - Hosted by Rod Farva

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2018, 15:17
by Frank the Tank
Breaking: the Wall Street Journal just reported that Trump paid $130k to former porn star Stormy Daniels to STFU about them fucking.

I’m actually not super bothered by this but I am looking forward to the tweets.

Re: #MAGA YOU IDIOTS - Hosted by Rod Farva

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2018, 15:17
by JichaelDick
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Preciate it.

Forgot about this beaut... Hillary once joked Mahatma Gandhi ran a gas station in St. Louis.


I’m not a hill fan but you took that joke as indicating she hates Indian people? If this is the standard we are using now than I agree with pj76, 99% of people or maybe 100% are racist.


Personally? Didn't bug me. I don't think she meant any harm or malice.

But if you're gonna act like you're the SUPER WOKE LEADER OF THE RESISTANCE, then yes, you deserve criticism for making a stereotype joke.

Re: #MAGA YOU IDIOTS - Hosted by Rod Farva

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2018, 15:23
by chrisco
JichaelDick wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Preciate it.

Forgot about this beaut... Hillary once joked Mahatma Gandhi ran a gas station in St. Louis.


I’m not a hill fan but you took that joke as indicating she hates Indian people? If this is the standard we are using now than I agree with pj76, 99% of people or maybe 100% are racist.


Personally? Didn't bug me. I don't think she meant any harm or malice.

But if you're gonna act like you're the SUPER WOKE LEADER OF THE RESISTANCE, then yes, you deserve criticism for making a stereotype joke.


I seem to remember her campaigning for the status quo of neoliberalism.

Re: #MAGA YOU IDIOTS - Hosted by Rod Farva

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2018, 15:29
by JichaelDick
chrisco wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Preciate it.

Forgot about this beaut... Hillary once joked Mahatma Gandhi ran a gas station in St. Louis.


I’m not a hill fan but you took that joke as indicating she hates Indian people? If this is the standard we are using now than I agree with pj76, 99% of people or maybe 100% are racist.


Personally? Didn't bug me. I don't think she meant any harm or malice.

But if you're gonna act like you're the SUPER WOKE LEADER OF THE RESISTANCE, then yes, you deserve criticism for making a stereotype joke.


I seem to remember her campaigning for the status quo of neoliberalism.


That was 2016.

She's now #TeamResistance.

Re: #MAGA YOU IDIOTS - Hosted by Rod Farva

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2018, 15:38
by ctz31
This whole racism thing is so stupid. Is stereotyping considered racist? I like black people. I really do! I think they are entertaining and make our world......more entertaining. I'd go have dinner with my neighbor and his fam right now. My favorite athletes are negros. But i stereotype like a motherfucker. If i see a black dude walking down a deserted street towards me i'm going to get nervous. Mr. Bacon stereotypes like a motherfucker too. If he sees a white cop he assumes he is about to get shot. Shit there was an entire article posted here recently of all the different white stereotypes blacks believe. If thinking like that is racist, then we really are all racist. You can hope to see the best in everyone, but it doesn't mean that in your mind you aren't still thinking this shit. I think Donald trump is just a brilliant moron, and is playing w house money. He says this shit to rile you all up because he doesn't care and enjoys the attention. He's like my 5 year old daughter. She doesn't have a shy bone in her body but one time she wouldn't talk to my BIL and acted shy, and seen that it riled us up, and now she does that shit all the time. He feels bad and is like "she hates me", and were like dude she is doing it for attention. It actually really annoys me but she is stubborn so whatever.

Cool post sco.

Re: #MAGA YOU IDIOTS - Hosted by Rod Farva

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2018, 15:41
by Gregs Kite
I'd go have dinner with my neighbor and his fam right now.


My goodness. You really will do anything to avoid your family.

Re: #MAGA YOU IDIOTS - Hosted by Rod Farva

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2018, 15:43
by mj3528
Gregs Kite wrote:
I'd go have dinner with my neighbor and his fam right now.


My goodness. You really will do anything to avoid your family.


as long as it was not at a restaurant with a gay male server

Re: #MAGA YOU IDIOTS - Hosted by Rod Farva

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2018, 15:50
by TheWolf
Gregs Kite wrote:
I'd go have dinner with my neighbor and his fam right now.


My goodness. You really will do anything to avoid your family.


Sorry 31, but this made me laugh.

Back to the matter at hand... I agree with every single word of your post, except the dinner with the neighbor thing. My neighbors are Indian; they smell bad and are hard to understand so I don't think I would enjoy that meal.

Re: #MAGA YOU IDIOTS - Hosted by Rod Farva

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2018, 15:50
by Goose
Frank the Tank wrote:Breaking: the Wall Street Journal just reported that Trump paid $130k to former porn star Stormy Daniels to STFU about them fucking.

I’m actually not super bothered by this but I am looking forward to the tweets.


As the old saying goes, you don't pay the porn stars for the sex, you pay them to keep quiet about it.

Re: #MAGA YOU IDIOTS - Hosted by Rod Farva

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2018, 16:45
by BigJohnStudd
JichaelDick wrote:Preciate it.

Forgot about this beaut... Hillary once joked Mahatma Gandhi ran a gas station in St. Louis.


WTF I love Hillary now!

Re: #MAGA YOU IDIOTS - Hosted by Rod Farva

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2018, 20:29
by bosux
ctz31 wrote:This whole racism thing is so stupid. Is stereotyping considered racist? I like black people. I really do! I think they are entertaining and make our world......more entertaining. I'd go have dinner with my neighbor and his fam right now. My favorite athletes are negros. But i stereotype like a motherfucker. If i see a black dude walking down a deserted street towards me i'm going to get nervous. Mr. Bacon stereotypes like a motherfucker too. If he sees a white cop he assumes he is about to get shot. Shit there was an entire article posted here recently of all the different white stereotypes blacks believe. If thinking like that is racist, then we really are all racist. You can hope to see the best in everyone, but it doesn't mean that in your mind you aren't still thinking this shit. I think Donald trump is just a brilliant moron, and is playing w house money. He says this shit to rile you all up because he doesn't care and enjoys the attention. He's like my 5 year old daughter. She doesn't have a shy bone in her body but one time she wouldn't talk to my BIL and acted shy, and seen that it riled us up, and now she does that shit all the time. He feels bad and is like "she hates me", and were like dude she is doing it for attention. It actually really annoys me but she is stubborn so whatever.

Cool post sco.


word up, homie...we all racist and anyone that denies it lying out they ass.

Re: #MAGA YOU IDIOTS - Hosted by Rod Farva

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2018, 20:40
by SouthernYokel
Goose wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:Breaking: the Wall Street Journal just reported that Trump paid $130k to former porn star Stormy Daniels to STFU about them fucking.

I’m actually not super bothered by this but I am looking forward to the tweets.


As the old saying goes, you don't pay the porn stars for the sex, you pay them to keep quiet about it.


Yeah this is good trump news. I'm not a big stormy fan but it did amuse me to find out she was an avid poster on a sotLSUg message bored. Geaux tigers

Re: #MAGA YOU IDIOTS - Hosted by Rod Farva

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2018, 04:35
by Rodney Farva

Re: #MAGA YOU IDIOTS - Hosted by Rod Farva

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2018, 07:29
by Gregs Kite
Rodney Farva wrote:https://twitter.com/thedweck/status/951916479670190080


Way worse than "Our president stuck a cigar up an interns vagina in the Oval Office.

Re: #MAGA YOU IDIOTS - Hosted by Rod Farva

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2018, 08:27
by bosux
Gregs Kite wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:https://twitter.com/thedweck/status/951916479670190080


Way worse than "Our president stuck a cigar up an interns vagina in the Oval Office.


jess dweck seems like a good follow and a really fun person